Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Kunx is Leaving Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 pm
A post worthy of Zell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:02 am
Shigeru K
A post worthy of Zell.
User Image
I was bored

Yep.

Well I wish I had one of my other two accounts. Although I like Pink Hair now.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:49 am
ninja Regardless, I'll miss his hijinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 am
pathetic_negi_magician
ninja Regardless, I'll miss his hijinks.
He's just going to college...

Sheesh... By the number of posts like this, you'd think he's dying or something...  

darkslasherX
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:04 pm
Good luck in college man. I graduate this year too. From eighth grade, that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 pm
nitnit
But he isn't leaving the guild.

Besides, it's not like anyone else does any leading at all mrgreen
Good because I wouldn't trust you with my life. You'd trade me off for a cookie. Okay that wasn't a bad trade but you'd do something stupid to me that just sucks.

If I may I propose we elect a leader so we won't get scewed by your dictatorship.

My vote goes to Deathguiser  

-2 Z Zelly

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm
Is that mutiny I smell aboard this vessel? ninja

Anyways... College huh? Best of luck to you then. It's not always easy, but there is no doubt that you're going to remember the experiences you make for yourself while there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:36 pm
Chaotix Bluix

Anyways... College huh? Best of luck to you then. It's not always easy, but there is no doubt that you're going to remember the experiences you make for yourself while there. 3nodding
ts not mutiny, its something thats actually quite effective

nitnit is at the tope right here

Below him are two people that we vote in to help nit to make his leading less of a dictatorship. Unless he bribes them.....

then heres the mods

then heres the normal people

then heres me eating my cookies and drinking my orange juice.  

-2 Z Zelly

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:56 pm
darkslasherX
pathetic_negi_magician
Sheesh... By the number of posts like this, you'd think he's dying or something...

Been there, done that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 pm
-2 Z Zelly
Chaotix Bluix
ts not mutiny, its something thats actually quite effective

nitnit is at the tope right here

Below him are two people that we vote in to help nit to make his leading less of a dictatorship. Unless he bribes them.....

then heres the mods

then heres the normal people

then heres me eating my cookies and drinking my orange juice.

Hey hey, take my words lightly. I'm not always trying to be serious. neutral

Besides, I know well the distribution of power at work here. However... I'm no expert at reading minds, but I think it's safe to say that Nitnit would consider the consider the candidates IF the stepped up and worked to bring in tons of new members, came up with ways to keep the members active, has a good sense of what needs to be done, and finally is active enough themselves. Being that summer break is coming around the corner (or is here for some of you), we may see something like that, but people have to actually take action first before we see any change (if any is necessary).  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:46 pm
Chaotix ftw.

That's pretty much the truth right there. In case you haven't noticed zell, there isn't actually anything that requires much leadership right now. Besides, this is my guild. I don't really need help with leadership, and while you don't know this, I usually ask a person or two who are online whether they think something drastic is a good idea (not that there is anything drastic going on really) I mean, how are you going to get screwed? "Oh no guys! nitnit got rid of the music forum we demanded since no one uses it!!" (seriously though why did ask for it when no one is using it -_- )

Also I get out of school in a couple weeks, so after that I'll be making all the crew members continue/start doing things or I'll have to demote them, and I myself will start doing things again.

Also also (I use also way to much =P ) Why would you vote for deathguiser? He hasn't been on here actively in over a month, and despite chewing people out over newspaper articles has failed to produce any after his first one. Actually, he only has his spot because he was supposed to be setting up season 2 of the pokemon league, but I don't think he plans to do that or wants to, so I'll be sending him a PM in a week or so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:47 pm
I thought you were going to say you were leaving this guild! gonk  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 pm
nitnit
Chaotix ftw.

That's pretty much the truth right there. In case you haven't noticed zell, there isn't actually anything that requires much leadership right now. Besides, this is my guild. I don't really need help with leadership, and while you don't know this, I usually ask a person or two who are online whether they think something drastic is a good idea (not that there is anything drastic going on really) I mean, how are you going to get screwed? "Oh no guys! nitnit got rid of the music forum we demanded since no one uses it!!" (seriously though why did ask for it when no one is using it -_- )

Also I get out of school in a couple weeks, so after that I'll be making all the crew members continue/start doing things or I'll have to demote them, and I myself will start doing things again.

Also also (I use also way to much =P ) Why would you vote for deathguiser? He hasn't been on here actively in over a month, and despite chewing people out over newspaper articles has failed to produce any after his first one. Actually, he only has his spot because he was supposed to be setting up season 2 of the pokemon league, but I don't think he plans to do that or wants to, so I'll be sending him a PM in a week or so.
tldr
Well, I thought about not reading it...

Yes, Chaotix is ftw, despite somehow being my rival and fellow crew member...

You use "also" too much, but I use "though" and "..." too much, though...

I think that newspaper articles should be the bare minimum for crew (as they would be now, if that was enforced), but creating tournaments and other games (Promised Land TCG FTW) should be worth more credit, like maybe a VC position if someone is creative and active enough... Not suggesting anything, though, especially favoritism towards the person suggesting the idea... I'll earn the spot if I want it, don't you worry...

Yes, I have big plans for the summer. Epic plans. Plans that will make the guild be active again, again, again, for the umpteenth time... At least I hope...
(We tend to die out and rez ourselves every once in a while, for some reason...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 am
Thread hi-jack.

See you guys in 2 1/2 weeks. I'll be in Europe and New York. *high-five*  

Pay Per Cuts

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am
Pay Per Cuts
Thread hi-jack.

See you guys in 2 1/2 weeks. I'll be in Europe and New York. *high-five*
Have fun. Send us a postcard, k?  
Main Forum