Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the first chapter yet?
  No
  yes
View Results

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 am
no, edward wont lose control. remember in eclipse, when she cut her hand when she tripped? edward said that it didnt bother him anymore. if he can handle her bleeding, then he wont lose control. no worries there. and whoever suggested that it was bella about to kill jacob after she turned a vampire, that sounds like a possibility. because as soon as edward bites bella, the treaty is broken, and jacob can try to go after either one of them. its possible!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm
i've said this many times,
but i think jake will try to
kill her. i mean, he even
said he'd rather her die
than be a vampire.
so go figure, cos he knows
she's gonna be turned.

drea lee

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:09 pm
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Breaking Dawn! -steals- ...I can't take it, I need the book now!

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:16 am
I would think it was probably Jacob trying to do it and the book will end with a Edward Vs Jacob fight which would be good. Of course Edward would win because a single wolf is no match for a vampire. The only way I could see it being Edward trying to kill Bella was if he some how went crazy.  

Blade678

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:40 am
Blade678
I would think it was probably Jacob trying to do it and the book will end with a Edward Vs Jacob fight which would be good. Of course Edward would win because a single wolf is no match for a vampire. The only way I could see it being Edward trying to kill Bella was if he some how went crazy.

yeah I mean Edward hopefully will end up with Bella in the end and not kill her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 am
Punky-Perfect
Blade678

yeah I mean Edward hopefully will end up with Bella in the end and not kill her!
I will be annoyed if either Bella or Edward die because it would have felt like a waste of time to sit through four books for an ending like that. If some one had to die then it can be Jacob because I don’t care about him. I think I would also be annoyed if Bella didn’t become a vampire.  

Blade678

lil_pinaii08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 am
Kittycharm
crying I finish reading the first chapter, and the preface said that "bella's loved one is trying to kill her......and how can you run, and how can you fight when doing so would hurt your loved one? What if the only thing I could give is my life?"

crying crying crying .........

*If you haven't read the chapter, click here.... http://saint-ann.livejournal.com/21072.html

edward or jacob is going to kill her!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't kill Bella, Edward.....

I would hate Jacob even more if he was the one trying to kill her.

technically edward is killing her..duh ..remember turning her into a vampire will kill her ..so she's not human anymore...c wat i mean??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:20 pm
lil_pinaii08
Kittycharm
crying I finish reading the first chapter, and the preface said that "bella's loved one is trying to kill her......and how can you run, and how can you fight when doing so would hurt your loved one? What if the only thing I could give is my life?"

crying crying crying .........

*If you haven't read the chapter, click here.... http://saint-ann.livejournal.com/21072.html

edward or jacob is going to kill her!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't kill Bella, Edward.....

I would hate Jacob even more if he was the one trying to kill her.

technically edward is killing her..duh ..remember turning her into a vampire will kill her ..so she's not human anymore...c wat i mean??
Did you read the preface or not? If you did, you'd know what I meant.

(sorry everybody for the link. looks like they deleted it)  

WineChan

Jellycones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:51 am
I think the reason why she said "fight" was because Edward is getting ready to transform Bella into a Vampire. She thinks she wants to be a Vampire, her mindset is stuck on that. But in reality, she's scared. The pain...and remember, she was afraid that Edward wouldn't love her when she's no longer soft and warm..lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:18 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Heres what i say on the preface Edward is going to kill her but not like that. Remember Edward is always going on about how important Bella's soul is and how he refuses to make her one of the un-dead. I think that just means she dies but doesn't die you shes just no longer human. Her human side dies. if that makes any sense.

yeah i'm assuming its something like that. Jacob seems to be out of the picture but how can that be? Hes such a big character. (still hate him)  

PrincessofHeart

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 pm
im so sad now! i read the preface over like 4 times trying to make snse of it and basically from what i can tel it seems as though edward or jacob will kill her! its either that or shes being turned into a vampire and shes like loosing control......wait i just though of something.......ever thought about if she like looses control and hurt somebody really bad......like jacob......or charlie......she could get pissed and just like loose control or something.....sorry i dont know. just thinking outloud............all of your ideas rock though. i think were all right in one way or the other  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:11 pm
Madilicious1995
im so sad now! i read the preface over like 4 times trying to make snse of it and basically from what i can tel it seems as though edward or jacob will kill her! its either that or shes being turned into a vampire and shes like loosing control......wait i just though of something.......ever thought about if she like looses control and hurt somebody really bad......like jacob......or charlie......she could get pissed and just like loose control or something.....sorry i dont know. just thinking outloud............all of your ideas rock though. i think were all right in one way or the other

Thank you!!! Now, someone realizes what I mean!!! The preface has nothing to do with Bella turning into Vampire dieing--it's Jacob or Edward killing her!!!  

WineChan

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 pm
I really hope she won't die but i agree w/ everyone else that shes just dying to be a vampire....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:55 pm
I really doubt all the "Edward is going to hurt Bella" talk. It seems more likely if Jacob was the one to hurt Bella.  

ninac11

Friendly Friend

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:25 pm
I've read Breaking Dawn and-
*clamps mouth shut*
NO SELF!! NO SPOILING!!!

if you all want to know the truth, pm me...
by the way
none of you are-*clamps over mouth again*  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas