Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 pm
^^; Whatever floats your boat!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:15 pm
water mainly....  

iddybiddysquiddy

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 pm
... neutral

xp

Yes, water works wonders, does it not?
I'm thinking of making a different kind of Furuba RP as well... An Onigiri Basket one...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm
Boredom makes me wander. In which case I apologize for not being more active on this particular board. =D

I'm interested in whichever type of role play that everyone wants, so long as canons are involved. Which, they appear to be favored, so you know- I think I'm good there.

IF- IF, it can not be decided on which particular one... I believe there are plenty of us that can make one each. That way we don't over-load with managing of three million threads alone. If people are overwhelmed with that many role plays however, that could be a problem. Just go with the flooow~

We could always start out with the most simple "Rival" club, and then just sort of decide things after we've got situated?

I've also heard ones where the Black Magic club became rivals-ish so if anyone wants Nekozawa and the lot in there that's a possibility? ((I'm pretty sure there's an actual point in the manga where they try to act Host club-like... So yeaaah.))

Anyway. I'm roaming. But I'll check back often.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:02 pm
It's fine. I just figured people had lost interest or thought I would "bite their heads off" which I don't know where that came from but whatever...

I'm not to partial on the Hostess Club deal, it's way too over done. >.<
But right now Commoner's is heading it up so tomorrow if it's still at the head I'll just make up the thread and people can start profiles. The only real problem I have would be to take my detailed outline and chop it down to somthing fit to be posted in a thread over and over and not take up too much space.

I love the Black Magic Club. Usually my OCs have a part in there. In Next Gens I always play the new President and I've made one far enough in the future where I played Kirimi in High school. *loves Kirimi*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:35 pm
I think Miso-sama was just kidding about that =o

Well we don't necessarily have to have a Hostess Club. Just a rival of some sort. Heaven knows the Host club had a lot of them. Whether having a grudge against a member or just wanting the popularity there are a bunch.

Don't forget we can manipulate Renge and her crazy fangirl mind!

Black Magic club = <3 We could try something like that... Maybe. I like that idea myself. But it's just me I guess. It would also give us a chance to put those characters in there for a reason and not just random.

And I was right! Picture proof!! Look how cute they are.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

ringkichard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:39 pm

<3 Black Magic Club idea.
:3 heart
-is unfraid of you-
I never thought for a minute my head'd get bitten off!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 pm
Oh...people are usually serious when they say that to me. >.> A lot of people say I'm a b***h when it comes to planning RPs and Profile checks so I just think people are serious when they tell me stuff like that...

Oh, I assumed you meant a Hostess Club. >.< But yeah, they probably would have quite a few. Like probably something along the lines of a Tea Ceremony club. A lot of Japanese high schools have them and what not.

I remember that chapter. Poor Hani... Being loved by such a 'scary' girl. XD I like her though, she's pretty cool.

But somehow I feel that Nekozawa wants to befriend Tamaki too much to become rivals. He seems too kind and innocent.

But what we could do to bring them in would be to use Renge and have her go all Manager on Nekozawa, "Nekozawa-sempai! You spend too much time in the dark and you will never find yourself a true love if you stay like this! Your own sister used to fear you even! So now, I have decided! I will make you into a Host and we will find you the perfect match!" *points her finger at him in her infamous pose, fire in her eyes*
Meanwhile Nekozawa is hiding in a corner trying to claw his way out of the room...

XD Or something to that extent.

*goes to bite MC's head off* domokun *sees witnesses* ninja *backs off and hides in shadows* I did nothing...! You saw nothing...!! scream

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ringkichard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:57 pm

-bleeds out- -twitchtwitch-
OHNOES. You've killed the emcee! xD
-comes back to life-
Renge totally would do that. I agree that Nekozawa is kind, though, maybe we could have an OOC character try to overthrow him and thus lead the club into a rivalry with Host Club? Would make sense, say, if a head-biting (lulz. JUST KIDDING.) someone who 'claimed' to be more powerful than the Nekozawa family tried to take over.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Kisitiene....you don't bite peoples heads off. Other people bite peoples heads off. Then again...being a weredrome...i have an excuse 3nodding

I'm torn between ideas...black magic or commoner... gonk

curse you for forcing these decisions on me! Engarde scream (pulls sword out of nowhere)  

iddybiddysquiddy

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 pm
XD

Well... *pulls out an epee* Let's fence! 4laugh

But...since I believe the fight is mostly Commoner, would those of you here like me to change the poll to be Commoner vs Black Magic?

And as for Black Magic, which one?
The one where Nekozawa is over powered or where Renge tries to make him into a host? OR, combine the two where Renge tries to make Nekozawa into a host and the Black Magic Club is taken ove rin his absense! 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm
Kisitiene
XD

Well... *pulls out an epee* Let's fence! 4laugh

But...since I believe the fight is mostly Commoner, would those of you here like me to change the poll to be Commoner vs Black Magic?

And as for Black Magic, which one?
The one where Nekozawa is over powered or where Renge tries to make him into a host? OR, combine the two where Renge tries to make Nekozawa into a host and the Black Magic Club is taken ove rin his absense! 8D

See~! Now that is awesome brilliance there! -applauds and watches the sword fight-

ringkichard

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm
OR, to not kill Dragon in choosing... I can make both of commoner and what we decide for Black Magic. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:34 pm
yosh! do that! (throws sword and runs at Kisitiene) *glomp tackle hug *bite* yey*  

iddybiddysquiddy

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 pm
XD Alright.

*is glomp tackle hugged and bitten* burning_eyes

Well, I shall get to work on those. Which would you ladies like me to make first?

I can't decide if I wanna be an innocent Black Club member who likes Nekozawa or the evil one who takes over... ;3;

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff