Wedding Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:54 pm
twilightcullenlvr
my theory is that jacob's going to come and crash the wedding right before bella says "do" and then they end up fighting (like always...) heart edward cullen so much though, it would hurt him.

edward would totally win.
hmmm....it would be interesting to
see a fist fight between edward and
jacob.
edward would win, again, because he
dosnt even have to phase to get
stronger.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:12 pm
twilightcullenlvr
my theory is that jacob's going to come and crash the wedding right before bella says "do" and then they end up fighting (like always...) heart edward cullen so much though, it would hurt him.

That most likely won't happen. I kind of think it's a stupid idea and kind of cliche.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Malisadane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:31 pm
i can see jacob crashing the wedding just when they kissed. then he would just barely be too late. and for everyone who has read the first chapter in breaking dawn, you know why that would be very dramatic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 pm
I kinda wrote my theory in a different thread, but hey, i'll post it again. :]

My personal assumption:

Jacob is going to be hearing one of the wolves thoughts about Bella's wedding...and Jake is going to realize how much he misses Bella. I think he'll come back just in time to see if he can stall her from making a "mistake", and in the middle of the wedding try to stop her from getting married to Edward.... Like make a dramatic entrance right before she says I Do. Knowing how emotional Bella is, and by not having seen Jacob in a while..she'll get emotional, probably walk away or walk out, cry..wonder what she should do, and realize that although she loves Jacob, she loves Edward more so I think she'll end up coming back in to finish the wedding and become Mrs. Edward Cullen. =) Jake will become even more heartbroken, and someway, somehow imprints somebody shortly after. Haha, like walk out of the wedding and BAM imprints some chick walking by. xD

I really don't know. I usually can predict books after I read about the first three or four chapters...But for some reason, Stephenie Meyer doesn't usually write what I personally expect her to write so I'm hoping my assumptions are wrong, because in this case...I enjoy being wrong. =D

hahaha....i'm lame. =p  

Jellycones

mitsukakecat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:01 pm
im afraid bella will be so worked up by the time it is the wedding that jacob will come to see her (like alone not crashing) and she will want to escape with him
not because she wants to be with him more then edward but just because she is so stressed and stuff
but i really hope that doesn't happen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:51 am
idk my feeling is that might happen too...
but edward doule totaly like loose and jacob woulb be like bella come to me only she'd rush over to like help edward and be like, jacob how could you. then jacob will be all heart broken again and it will just further confirm edward and bellas love for each other.
heart
idk what will happen but you can be sure it'll be dramatic at this wedding thoug, that is for sure!  

ktpohgee

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 am
I doubt it will happen but I want Jacob to crash the wedding as a WOLF and then Billy or someone will start talking to him or something and Charlie will realize whats going on and yeah.....
XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:15 am
No matter what happens though Alice will go way over board  

Xenologista

alexx1818

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:14 pm
i think that emmett should stand gaurd by the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:03 am
Heres one from my friend:

That Jacob comes back during the wedding, to stop Bella making a 'mistake' he may imprint on someone at the wedding, say like one of Bella's friends from school or such.

Hmmmm I don't know about myself, I'm kinda dumbfounded at the moment.  

EvoMachine

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:17 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
twilightcullenlvr

That most likely won't happen. I kind of think it's a stupid idea and kind of cliche.

Hmm, That theory isn't so bad I guess.
I think Jacob and Edward will fight at some point in Breaking Dawn...
because in New Moon it says "They Fight. Paris Falls."
So maybe Jacob will die.
Just a guess, I have no idea though, I hope that doesn't happen..
I really want Jacob to have a happy ending, just not with Bella.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 pm
kencen109
Pubic Genital Lice
Xx-Emo-Rubber-Duckie-xX
I laughed at the second idea. . it would be pretty WTF like you said. I think that your first theory will most likely(sp?) happen though =]

I think it'd be more than a wtf moment.

ya it would be more like a eek eek eek scream scream scream scream scream

lol :]  

HaruXgoesXM00

HaruXgoesXM00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 pm
-DanceHallDrugg
Pubic Genital Lice
twilightcullenlvr

Hmm, That theory isn't so bad I guess.
I think Jacob and Edward will fight at some point in Breaking Dawn...
because in New Moon it says "They Fight. Paris Falls."
So maybe Jacob will die.
Just a guess, I have no idea though, I hope that doesn't happen..
I really want Jacob to have a happy ending, just not with Bella.

NOOOO I dont want Jacob to die xD

I just dont want to be with Bella either :]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:17 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!

I just don't t think that Jacob will crash the wedding, I mean think about it. In front of the whole town Jacob explodes into a werewolf, and then he and Edward have a fight. No, no way. It would break the treaty on both sides and reveal the secrets of the wolves and vampires. It would just screw everyone over and then the Voltouri would get all pissy and they would have to wipe out the Cullens (and probably the wolves, too) And we all know that no one has a chance against the Voltouri.

But I know were not finished with the Voltouri either, Jane specifically. I think we're going to see more of her. Maybe a Jane vs Jacob action scene. I don't know. But I'm going to have to say Jacob will have zero involvement with the wedding. I can't really predict whether or not the wedding will go smoothly (I hope it does) but I don't think it will have anything to do with Jacob.
So, I guess I don't really have a whole wedding theory, other than I dont think Jacob will be in it.
Stephenie does have a knack for surprises and twists though, so it's hard to predict her books.

ITS BEEN A GOOD 201 YEARS!

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas