Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Death of the Sun [Open, still accepting.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The sun has died. What shall you do?
  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I CANT GET TANS ANYMORE!?!?? I CANT LIVE ANYMORE~!!!!!!!! -Commits Suiside-
  Shweet~ -Moon bathes- I always hated that... Thing. D<
  How is that possible? We would have no air, no life no nothing.. -Scientific mode-
  I like pointy things. :3
View Results

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 am
"But," She pointed to the sign, then the direction of the city, "the sign, the city... Lights are over there, but if you insist." Dissapointment fell over her, she looked over to the side, ignoring him now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 am
*akuma looked down then at the city*

"*sigh* fine we will stop at the city but if we end up getting killed ill blame uif no ones there we hall a** out imediantly"  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:31 am
Hikaru walked toward the city, it was the first sign of anything alive she had seen since the sun burned out. She didnt know of anybody was friendly or if they would slice her head off the second they saw her, but she wanted to talk to somebody, anybody, even if it ended in a fight for her life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 am
"Thank you!" Freya tapped her foot on the ground, waiting for him to turn the engine on.  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:06 pm
(( OMG I GOT AN AWSOME NEW DEATHNOTE SHIRT WITH A BIG OLD ENGLISH "L" ON IT SADLY ITS SEE THREW AND A CHICK SHIRT BUT I USE IT AS AN OVER SHIRT ON A BLACK SKULL SHIRT AND PUT MY HOODIE OVER IT AND IT LOOKS AWSOME ^ ^))

"ok well probably just ride around if u need a gun i got 2 S&W's in my coat i can spare and a sawed off shotgun there by your left leg so if u need it grab it even if u have to shoot me just dont let me or my bike get seperated this thing is my life its how i make my living" he said as he started up the bike and cruised into the city glancing around casually*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 am
Hikaru noticed a motorcycle riding into the town, it had two people on it, it was perfect for her! The second she saw the motorcycle she gave chase, she knew she wouldnt have a chance in catching it on foot but it would have to stop sometime, wouldnt it? All she knew is that there were people on it and that was enough reason for hre to chase.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:01 pm
akuma looked around pulling outhis gun alll he could here was his engine running he cut the engine in the center of the city and stoped the bike he looked at freya "stay here and keep your eyes open i got something to check* he started off torwards the direction hikaru was hed seen a shadow there erliar now there wasnt one so he figured he dcheck it out  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 pm
Hikaru, no longer hearing the sound of the bike, knew that they had stopped, she continued to run, though she was begining to get tired, and then she saw him, he had something in his hand, but she couldnt really see what it was, she slowed her pace, incase she scared him, he was still a ways away but she didnt want to seem to exited, this was the first living thing she had ever seen, though she couldnt really see it, she knew for sure it wasnt an animal, its figure was standing on its two legs, it had to be a human, or a demon that looked human, she wasnt sure, though she hoped that it was friendly.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 pm
"Okay." Freya watched as Akuma left, then she turned her attention to the world around her. Obscurum was a wasteland, it was a terrible place, she felt the presence of many creatures, lurking, watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:39 pm
farther back in the alley he saw a shadowy figure lurking above something he raised his gun after loading a special fire pellet as he called it into it he aimed above the first sahadow and fired at the shadow on the wall above it the pellet caught fire and exploded catching the lurker above hikaru on fire he pulled out his glock18 and aimed it at hikaru "IF UR SMART YOULL RUN THOSE THINGS ARE CALLED LURKERS THEY LIVE IN CITYS AND FEED OF POSITIVE LIFE FORCE" he hadnt expected the lurker so he quickly turned around and started off back torwards the bike*  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 pm
Hikaru looked up, seeing the lurker, or whatever it was the guy had said, she shook her head, getting out of the trance that had put her in and ran off in the opposite direction the boy had gone, going twice as fast. She had wished she would be able to talk, and her heart ached with lonelyness as she ran away from the only civilization she had seen for along time, but he told her to run, so she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 pm
lol sorry for the inturuption but ima join XD

Gname: Sukie-Dog101
Cname: Rissa
Fear: loneliness
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: most of the time nice and sweet but she has her dark sides
Bio: when her pack was whiped out, she was the only survivior she dosent know how but she romes around looking for others
Extra: she can turn into a wolf anythime and still speak english very well
Appearance:
human:User Image
wolf:User Image

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 pm
Rissa troted down the broken streets in her wolf form, sniffing the ground occasnally getting the sents of life around she glanced around hopefull befor lifting her muzzle and takeing in the sent of a fast comeing Demon, she jumped out of the way as she watched a Demon dart out of the allyways and almost run into her, she wagged her tail maby theirs hope after all she thought as she watched the demon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:32 pm
Hikaru continued to run, changing into her wolf form and runs even faster, not noticing the other wolf as she ran past her. She ran as fast as she could until she was sure that the lurker wasnt following her. She stopped and turned toward the city, whining and wishing that she could have talked to the boy that had helped her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:37 pm
takeing in the sent of the wolf demon that passed she shook her head lightly and continued to walk on down the roads, she was curious of this new territory and was going to investigate it befor she started to track down anyone that was alive hear  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff