Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
JOHN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm
Jonnnn
I've never been out of the NE, I would not know.

Though I have heard that Utah and Idaho are both pretty amazing. gonk

Heh heh heh, how sadly mistaken....if you ,mean scenery then yeah it is pretty beautiful, but if you are talking about other things than your wrong. i don't know about Idaho, but to me personally Utah sucks. Ever since moving from Las Vegas to Monticello it just totally blows. Every damn person here talks about shooting animals all the time, that and cars...no one ever has a a gaming system computer, but if you like that go ahead, but i want to leave this spick town so bad...help... gonk

Again my opinion! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:48 pm
What the hell? Deathguiser's servant has shown up in the non battling threads!? The end is near people. Or... Summer is!  

nitnit
Captain

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Summer hasn't practically even started here (I mean come on... we're supposed to have sun, NOT a never-ending rain and wind storm), and it's ending already!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:14 pm
Chaotix Bluix
Summer hasn't practically even started here (I mean come on... we're supposed to have sun, NOT a never-ending rain and wind storm), and it's ending already!?! gonk

No, you're pretty lucky. We've been in 100 degree heat for the past three days. D:  

Jonnnn

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Jonnnn
Chaotix Bluix

No, you're pretty lucky. We've been in 100 degree heat for the past three days. D:

Dang... wanna trade? blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:50 pm
nitnit
What the hell? Deathguiser's servant has shown up in the non battling threads!? The end is near people. Or... Summer is!

Hahahahaha.....jerk... I haven't talked to Deathguiser in two weeks, he got pissy that I kept beating him in Brawl and decided to not call back, so I don't know what's goin up....and I ain't no ones god damn servant...where the hell did that come from?  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:32 pm
I stopped calling when you started complaining excessively. And you make excuses when you lose, but I digress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 pm
Are you trying to say that you didn't complain as well, because I scoff at that remark if it is true. You complained and bitched just as much, and also made excuses, such as lag was so bad, or that I pushed this, but he did this instead. Don't make remarks on someone else if you also did the same.  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:44 pm
Lol, but you act as if one mistake will through the whole game, and you get all bitchy, and you ALWAYS have an excuse. Plus you and your brother love to team up, but you won't admit it.
But whatever, if you want to argue further go ahead and PM me, as we shouldn't start a flame in the thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 pm
First off I never intended to flame anything, just point out that you again, b***h just as much and have just as many excuses, yet believe what you want. I also intend to point out that your brother also enjoys teaming up, so we are on equal grounds there, but I will not go any deeper into this because you will have your difference as so will I.

I also will not be Pming you because again it would be a waste of time because we would just argue over nothing and come to complete different anwsers.  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:02 pm
difference: my brother is 8. Your brother is like a year or 2 younger than you. Which do you think is really going to make it difficult to win? Also, how can you explain me usually winning one on one, and you usually winning in four/three way fights?

All my brother can do is spam, and unless he is pit, it is pretty easy to stop, considering he uses one whole move. Flamming is an arguement in a thread, did you expect me to say nothing to you first statement? Also, you act as if lag throws everything for you, even though you forget I experience the same conditions. I can understand excuses like characters using the wrong moves, or just killing themselevs. But seriously, blaming it completely on the lag, every time we fight? Really really annoying to play with someone like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 pm
Deathguiser
Lol, but you act as if one mistake will through the whole game, and you get all bitchy, and you ALWAYS have an excuse. Plus you and your brother love to team up, but you won't admit it.
But whatever, if you want to argue further go ahead and PM me, as we shouldn't start a flame in the thread.

I believe you are disregarding your own words, so please try not to ruin the thread please, but I will also quote you, "I would have done better if it wasn't so laggy." Again I am not the only one who complains about losing, or lag. Good day to you. By the way you usually didn't win one on one. Once again, Good day to you.  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 pm
Well, when you don't want continue in Pm's, yet you want to continue to spew your crap, then I'm going to respond. And you set me up for my exact point, I say things like "Would have done BETTER" You seem to think that without lag you definately would have WON. You don't just complain about losing, hell you complain every time a move hits you when your shield was supposedly up, or when your move doesn't completely connect. I can;t remember ever complaining like that.

And, actually, I usually do win one Vs. one, when the match was just you and me, noting counting matches that had other people and ended with you and me. If I'm using wolf, marth, ike, toon link, I almost always win one on one. And you always win 4 way fights when you uses dedede, because of his great multi fighting capabilities. Congratulations.

P.S. I'd also like to remind you that if it does start as a four way fight, and end with you and may with the same amount of heads and relatively close damage, I generally do win.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:34 pm
You again disregarded your own statement, so I will no longer waste time typing to this meaningless bickering. You will have your thoughts and I will have mine, so drop it and get over yourself because it is just getting annoying trying to tell you you do the same things so again good day to you Deathguiser.  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:38 pm
I guess thats what we call running out of things to prove an obviousl load of bull. Oh, and you just disregarded you last statement by replying, so I guess your what we call a hypocrite.

Locking.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces