Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Games Forum:.
The Last to Post WINS!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Held In Focus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:36 am

User Image
Oh, yeah? Well... I boycott!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:20 am
oh yeah? well if your boycotting the captain, your boycotting the forum. so you must leave.

I AM STILL WINNING! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Amarythe
Crew

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Who dare boycotts me? I have complete control over this guild so beware.

Oh and I'm winning again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:04 am
your not winning. im winning. stop trying to win. it wont work.  

Amarythe
Crew

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:08 pm
Wanna bet, buddy? I'm winning.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:24 pm
Um....sorry to burst all your bubbles but I WIN!!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 am
How dare you... you insolent child!

Now I shall go into a full length speech and testomy of the following reasons on why I am the sole winner of this message board. My reasoning is as follows:

(Ahem) Dear imbeciles, and pro- insestial readers (Meaning you, Demonic Repentance), read this with care. For it is and shall forevermore be the last testament to be written on this, said message board. I shall now proceed in stateing my reasoning for displaying the inexorably correct truth that I am the ultimate and by far most best winner of all the said message board. First of all my reasonings, is this: I rule. Second reasoning: I rock.

Now, I could go on for much longer, and beleive me, I would, save for the sore fact that only 5000 characters are aloud on each post. so, I have limited time to list the reasons that of which you accusationaly incorrect fools are not worthy of winning on this, said message board.
The Reason The Lovliest Nightmare cannot win: My bubble is un-burstable, so their for, how could you have bursted said bubble? yes, I am able to stop you.
The reason Time_Continues cannot win: You called me, and I quote, "Buddy" in your last post. Now seeing as how the word "buddy" is a complement, and that the words, "Amarythe is winning" Is also a complement, they are both complements, yes? And if they are both complements, they are both the same thing. And if they are both the same thing, they both mean the same thing. I rest my case.
The reason Demonic Repentance cannot win: He wants to ******** his sister. No, im not going to use big and fancy grammer here, because it's that simple. He wants to ******** his non-existent sister.
The reason Hotpinkhorror cannot win: I'm not gonna say, cuz she's reffing the rp'ing contest, and I do not want her to pick sides.

So, as you can all plainly see in this long and extensive letter to the public, being you, that this superbly worded text ->IS<- the final and undeniable proof of the fact that I win, and that no one can stand before my might and power.

Sincerely, Amarythe Flameblade, Ruler of "Said Message Board".

P.S. Yes, I did proof read this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 pm
Dear Readers,
This is the Captain speaking. I am the winner of this message board. Here are the reasons for this.
1.) I'm Captain
2.) I have the power to ban you all
3.) I have better grammar and spelling than Amarythe
4.) I do not want to ******** my non-existent sister...or my existent sister for that matter.
5.) The Lovliest Nightmare will back me because she is my best friend and knows I will share the victory with her.
6.) HotPinkHorror is going to be the referee for the RP contest so she needs to prepare for that.
7.) I called Amarythe 'buddy' because it was code for 'b*****d'
8.) This is MY guild.
9.) I can edit or delete any post I want in this guild.
10.) And as I already mentioned earlier, I'm captain.

I can come up with more reasons all day. Don't try to win.

And by the way Amarythe, every reply can have 50,000 characters, not just 5000. If it was only 5000 then your writing contest entry would've taken up more than just 2 posts. Oh, that's another reason Amarythe can't win, he's the insolent child.

Have a nice day,
Time_Continues

P.S. I didn't proof read this and it will still probably be better in spelling and grammar than Amarythe's post.

P.S.S. Anything mean in this post is a joke, don't get offended.

Time_Continues
Captain

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:24 am
haha, mine was longer!

OWNED!!!!!!!

and you dont have better grammer than me, look at your first sentance!

"Ths iz da Capitayn speakinging. I am da weiner of tis massage board. Hear r da treasons for hiss.
"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 pm
She does have better grammar than you, AND she is the captain and she will win. so HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

P.S Amarythe you spelt grammar wrong in your last post. So here's an extra HA!

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 pm
Thank you Nightmare. And shame you can't edit posts like I can. And the only reason yours was longer is because I put mine on small font size.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 pm
Your welcome best buddy. You deserve to win anyways, even though you called me a cookie stealer in another game, but I forgive you.

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:53 am
you edited my post! CHEAP SHOT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:53 am
ive just sized yours up so that the lettering is as big as mine... and i have just counted, that you have 19 lines and that i have 20! so ha, mine is longer. your first reason for winning shouldnt even count as a line anyway.

Dear Readers,
This is the Captain speaking. I am the winner of this message board. Here are the reasons for this.
1.) I'm Captain
2.) I have the power to ban you all
3.) I have better grammar and spelling than Amarythe
4.) I do not want to f**k my non-existent sister...or my existent sister for that matter.
5.) The Lovliest Nightmare will back me because she is my best friend and knows I will share the victory with her.
6.) HotPinkHorror is going to be the referee for the RP contest so she needs to prepare for that.
7.) I called Amarythe 'buddy' because it was code for 'b*****d'
8.) This is MY guild.
9.) I can edit or delete any post I want in this guild.
10.) And as I already mentioned earlier, I'm captain.

I can come up with more reasons all day. Don't try to win.

And by the way Amarythe, every reply can have 50,000 characters, not just 5000. If it was only 5000 then your writing contest entry would've taken up more than just 2 posts. Oh, that's another reason Amarythe can't win, he's the insolent child.

Have a nice day,
Time_Continues

P.S. I didn't proof read this and it will still probably be better in spelling and grammar than Amarythe's post.

P.S.S. Anything mean in this post is a joke, don't get offended.  

Amarythe
Crew

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:48 am
What the hell are you talking about?

You're just coming up with crap reasons to win. And your crap reasons don't even make sense.

.:Games Forum:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff