[PRP] Raindrops keep fallin' on my head [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 am
She was proud of him, and so happy that someone else could feel the intensity of one of natures wonders. She dropped her head to bow gently at the male, a submissive gesture that showed just how much she valued everyone as equals. "I'm glad." She was glad that for once, she could be of service. Sometimes she felt a little useless... She didn't know what else to say, and didn't want to ruin his moment, so waited a little and simply said; "This is an interesting tradition, of your pride."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am
Being the skeptic that he was, Sononeka couldn't be completely sure that he had indeed found his rhythm. He would only know for sure if he asked his mother. As an Umsini, she was sure to know.

The grey juvenile bowed graciously before the Goddess. "Yes. I've...never really believed in it, until today." He smiled gently, now seeming somewhat overwhelmed by the whole experience. "Thank you so much Nyesha." He then motioned towards his den. "I have to go tell my mother about my rhythm. She'll know if it's real or not."

He didn't really want to leave the Goddess so soon, but being young, he was just so eager to tell his mother about what had happened. "You'll come again soon won't you? If your rain is to be the source of my rhythm, I need it!" With that, Sononeka started running towards his den. He was a changed lion, all thanks to the Goddess of Rain.

~Masamune~

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 am
She watched him bound off in another direction, pride swelling in his chest, and for a tiny moment, she wondered if thats how it felt when you were a mother. Nyesha was so glad that she could make someone believe. Believe was, of course, the substance of a Gods existance. "You are very welcome, Sononeka."

With a look around the lands, Nye nodded as she promised the juvenile she would return. "I will, as long as you believe in me, and as long as you want to see me, I shall return for you." And she meant it.

Her graceful blue body turned as she began to quickly dissapear to eventually merge with the horizon. She felt so happy.

And as she walked, rain began to thunder round her ears, but it was not wet, it was not cold, and it was certainly very welcome.

(End)  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces