Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wishing for freedom, falling for my captor (LucidRain here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:49 pm
Virje sighed. "I just paid for you! I'm not going to let you go a day later." He sighed again and worked to control his temper. "How about a deal? Hm? In less than a week, I will be hosting some party or other. For that, I bought you. Now, if you can stay with me until after the party, then we can discuss your freedom. I promise I won't say no without you putting up a good argument. Please miss?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:41 pm
She stopped and stared at him, almost as if sizing him up.
"You're.....making a deal....with me? A stubborn slave that has a mind of her own and is obviously going to at least attempt to escape several times even before the day is out?" SHe paused looking him over again, deep in thought. "Why?" She demanded. "Why would you want to make a deal with me? It's almost like you're treating me like....I'm worth something....like an actual person. Why?"

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm
Virje considered his answer heavily. The real reason was becaues he didn't feel like dealing with her at the moment. There were other things that required his attention. He ran a finger through his hair, a few red strands coming out, and sighed.
"If you turn around and look at the guy who sold you, you'll see a man. A piece of filth of a man, but still a man. If you look at me, I'm a man. I don't know what kind of man I am, but I'm a man. You are a woman. We're all people who fall under different lights. You turn out those lights, we're still people."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:10 pm
She looked him over once more.
"So why treat me differently. Not everyone will see your way."

((Sorry if it's too short or bad, my dog just died and I'm having troubles dealing with it.))  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:04 am
((Yo, don't worry about it. I know how it is when stuff like that happens.))

"True, that's very true. Not everyone is going to be like me. So will you please come with me, if only so I can get you some food?" Virje was standing with a pleading look in his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:18 pm
"I don't trust you." She said simply. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pull away right now. Why should I do as you say?"  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Virje sighed. The sun was sinking lower and lower as the sky darkened. "You don't have to trust me today. In fact, you don't ever have to trust me. I'm trying to give you a bed to sleep in, food to eat, a roof over your head, a chance at your freedom. All I ask for in return is your name and your service until after this party. That's all. I'd even pay you!" He sighed again before frowning. He did not like his new idea, but he would try it. He sat on the ground, crossing his legs casually. "Now that I've told you why, isn't it about time you tell me why you don't want to come?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 am
'i thought i was clear enough. I will not submit to this life that is forced upon me." she said, looking away.
she thought about the offer for a long time. she still didn't understand why he was doing this, but that didn't change the fact that the offer was still lingering.
"i'll stay for the night. i can't guarantee i'll accept your offer, but I will think on it for the night. as for my name.....my name is Nakida. Nakida Asho." she said after a long pause.

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:52 am
Virje smiled. "Was that so hard? So, Miss Asho, walk this way. My mansion is just off the street."
((Sorry it's short. I'm super tired.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 am
She didn't reply, but finally stopped digging her heels in the ground and followed Virje more of free will.
((It's okay. I understand))  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Virje led her through the town until they came to a large mansion with tall iron gates. He led Miss Asho inside the gates and in through the enormous dark doors. Inside, the annoying handservent ran up to Virje and looked Miss Asho up and down.
"Ah, sir, you have good taste. I don't quite understand the chains, I must admit..."
Virje shoved the man away with a frown. "Get away, you annoying git. Can't you find it in yourself to shut up?" Virje led her along to a side hallway where he let go of her chains. He nodded to a doorway, from which came a warm light. "Through there is the kitchen. Find the large woman named Mindy and she will see to your needs. If that man you just saw ever bothers you, tell me at once. He's the kind of git that won't leave me alone." He turned to leave, but turned back once to smile. "And I won't forget our deal."

((Meh, might not be on for a few days. I've got to find a doctor soon and then I'll be out of town for four days.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:21 pm
SHe merely nodded and went into the kitchen, curious. She looked around in slight amuzment and slightly stunned. She had been with rich master's before, but this house was by far one of the more vast in her opinion.
"I'm looking for Mindy. Can you tell me where she is?" Nakida asked one of the servents that was bustling around.

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:40 pm
The servant stopped and clicked his tongue at the new arrival. He knew a new face when he saw one. Due to his unfortunate inability to speak, he pointed further into the kitchen. A large woman with sleek blonde hair was tending a stove. The silent man clapped his hands loudly until Mindy turned around. When she saw the new servant, she shooed the man away and picked up her chains.
"What a nasty bracelet this is," she said, a bounce in every note of her voice. "I can get it off you in a heartbeat, friend." She left the room momentarily to return with a large file. She sawed at the manacles with delicate but quick precision. She never cut the skin, only the metal. Soon, they fell away.
"That's much better. You count yourself lucky, now," she said, winking. "Had master Virjilus not hired me, you'd have to wait until tomorrow to get them chains off. So now friend, tell us your name. I'm sure you've heard mine's Mindy."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:19 pm
"Thank you. My name is Nakida, though I don't plan on sticking around long enough to have people remember my name." She replied. "How long have you worked here?"  

Shuro2009

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 pm
Mindy laughed a jolly laugh. "I've been here since Master Virjilus came into ownership of the manor, about three years ago. Once the old master died, Master Virjilus took control. He never liked the other servants; in my opinion, they were dreary and glum." She led Nakida around to the stove. She spooned out a bowl of hot stew and handed it to her. "Aye, the Master was right in making this place brighter. Now, this ain't quite common knowledge, but the Master freed a good many of the older servants. He sent a few to be sold, but only so that one annoying one would stop bothering him. Master Virjilus can be a nice master, but you must watch out for his tempers. Nothing that can't be sorted out, of course," she said, smiling, "but he tends to be a wee bit childish in his tantrums."
--
The handservant prattled on about the servant, Nakida. Virje barely listened, he was pouring over the guest list for the party next week. He frowned at some of the names, only because they were the necessary boring people. He shoved the list to the handservant and announced he was retiring to his room. The servant attempted to follow, but was met with a door slammed in his face.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff