Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:58 pm
"Sure! I'd love to!" replied alyssa. After such a long time she had finally found someone you wanted to talk to her!!! the loneliness was nearly broken...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 pm
Elizabeth smiled warmly. "I can't tell you how long it has been since I've had an actual person to talk to. I kind of keep to myself. It gets lonesome too because I don't have a roomie" Elizabeth admitted quietly.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:25 am
'oh... i know how you feel... you see... my-" but just as her words were about to leave her mouth, a sharp ringing erupted from her bag. Alyssa looked at Elizabeth apologetically and flipped open her phone.

a message lit up her screen:
{You are now have 5 minutes to get to your next class}

"EH!? I'm going to be late!!!! I'm sorry but i really must go! If i turn up late again i'm probably going to get into more trouble than last time!" exclaimed Alyssa.

"Um... Is it ok if i meet you back here after classes are over?" she asked, hoping that she hadn't hurt the nice girl. She really didn't want to ruin a chance of a friend now, not after she had come so close to having one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 am
"Oh sure, I need to get moving too, I didn't realize how late it was. I'll meet you back here after class then" Elizabeth agreed and then ran off to Chemistry, shifting her purse so that she could run easier.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 am
Alyssa ran in the opposite direction happily thinking about her possible friendship. She sat through class with a smile painted on her face as though it was stamped there permenantly. People looked at her as though she'd become mad but she didn't care. She had a friend!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:14 am
Elizabeth got to class just in time. She slid in her seat and smiled, thinking about her new friend. Somehow chemistry flew by fast and the class was released early since there was nothing else planned. Elizabeth grabbed her purse and walked back to where they had decided to meet.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:48 pm
When Alyssa had finally been let out of class, she sprinted her way back to their agreed meeting place. She stopped just as she was about to reach the spot, to catch her breath. She walked the rest of the way, trying not to think of the many other times she had ruined a friendship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 am
"Hi" Elizabeth said when she seen Alyssa. "Do you want to head somewhere else? The hallway isn't the greatest place to talk, at least that's what I think. Want to head back to my room? I don't have a roomie or anything so we don't have to worry about anyone listening in on our conversation" Elizabeth told Alyssa, thinking that being in one of their rooms would be an easier place to talk then where people could over-hear them.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 am
"Sure!" she replied. "That'll be great!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:18 am
"Come on" Elizabeth said and led her to her room. "It's a little messy, I wasn't planning on having any guests" Elizabeth apologized, looking at her scattered clothes. "Make yourself comfortable." Elizabeth said. She wanted to ask Alyssa about her background and history but she didn't want to be rude or scare her off.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 am
"that's fine. I hate cleaning up anyway so my rooms pretty messy too," replied Alyssa as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

She turned her head andd noticed a small picture frame sitting on a desk. She got up again and went to look at it. It held a photo of a boy, "Hey, Elizabeth? Who's this? He looks a lot like you. Is he family?" asked Alyssa.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 am
"That's my twin brother, Brian. All of my family died, including him. He was older and he was always made it his responsibility to make sure I was safe, even though he was only like a minute older than I am. But he protected me the night that they all died because he took his role as the older brother so great. Anyhow, I try not to think about how he died, I try to think of him when he was alive. That's my mom and dad, only 38 when they died, my sister Amy who was 2 when she died, and then of course Brian who was 18 when he died." Elizabeth said, pointing out the others in the other pictures that she had.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:11 am
"oh. That's terrible! Want disaster must have happened for so many innocent people to die like that?" alyssa couldn't believe that after losing so many people that she had loved that she could still smile and be in the open like this. It had taken alyssa so long to recover after the lost of her parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 am
"A pissed off ex-boyfriend. He was the one who changed me, actually. Though he wasn't planning on changing me, he was hopping to kill me. But, I try not to think of their deaths, they were great people and I look back on the good times. Don't get me wrong, it's hard, and I don't think it ever won't be. I still cry sometimes at night because of their death. What keeps me going is that my family would have wanted me to go on so I do" Elizabeth said, her eyes tearing up a little. Even though she was a vampire she could still cry for some reason unknown to her.  

Arriana_lynn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Alyssa sat down and stayed silent for a while. Then she looked up at Elizabeth.

"I understand how you feel... The night i was changed... well, my family was a fairly powerful and rich one so life for me, while quite sheltered, was peaceful. One night i'd gone out into the garden for a while to get some fresh air and had heard a sound. Turning i saw a large man who's eyes were terrifyingly red.. looking into them i had thought i would never see the light of day ever again... screaming i ran back into the house... but he was to fast. My parents had seen him and started throwing things at him... they were rich but when they panicked they could get a little... stupid..." she stopped for a second, smiling.

"If they had run off and not tried to save me they would have survived. That was a long time ago..." Alyssa sighed as she looked at the scar on the back of her arm, the memory, all too vivid, still planted in her mind.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff