Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Weird things to collect... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 am
foreign coins, works great when you are at a grocery store. Weapons (swords and knives) small collection there. Also cds. Use to collect broken stereos but had to clean out the closet sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm
User Image
I collect old broken clocks and fancy teacups. I've also got a nice bizarre old books collection started, some nice paranoid apocalyptic science books from the 1930s and a horrendously outdated and entirely politally incorrect 'comprehensive dictionary of psychological and psychoanalytical terms' and a thesaurus where the pages are nearly falling out (a wonderful source of outdated and amusing words.) I basically just collect unusual and somewhat unsettling antiquities.
User Image

Vexworth

music_of_shadows

Cluttered Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm
I collect:
_skeleton keys
_antique clocks
_daggers
_music from formerly popular plays
_foreign coins
_manga
_yu-gi-oh/pokemon cards
_pictures of landscapes (usually stormy oceans or abandoned houses in a forest)
_decrepit books
_and a ton of other stuff I can't remember.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:47 am
I collect:
1. Souls
2. Minions
3. Small Metal Objects
4. Insects/Arachnids [I keep them as pets and pin them once they die (except the spiders which are kept in alcohol), I actually label them and preserve them and everything.]
5. Batteries and wires
6. Jewelry
7. Dust. (On my huge bookshelf.)
8. My pockets are like black holes, everything ends up inside them
9. Fantasy/Mythological creature figurenes. (I have all these little figurenes and statuettes of different monsters and gods and dieties from around the world.)

I want to start a blade collection. I've always been fascinated with them...I want the real stuff though, something collection/display case worthy. Once I get my own place I'll start on my collection, right now my mother won't even hear of it.

...making electromagnets is fun....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 am
I don't have a weird collection, starting to collect pocket knives (stole them from my bro who gave most of his away) and I have a china doll collection, and well..ok this is weird I have a book collection. sweatdrop I'm a nerd lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:28 pm
I collect playbills and recently started collecting metal peppermint containers.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

babykitty18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 am
Kakei Setsunai
babykitty18
It isn't very odd what i collect but I still collect YU-GI-OH cards
and I also collect tons and tons of yaoi manga! wahmbulance
I also finished the whole entire set of Sailormoon manga as well! (they are really old and its hard to get them anymore lol) mrgreen
c games

Yaoi mangas are the best.
I also collect yaoi pc games. (I'm such a geek. X3)

i didn't kno they had pc games eek UBER!!!! im soo checking that out heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:09 pm
I collect anime plushies and other anime things, manga, randomly found objects, video games/old-school video game systems, and I'm starting to collect Asian Ball Jointed Dolls. I only have one and one I'm saving for so far, because they're expensive and I'm broke, but since I plan on getting more, I consider myself to be collecting them.
:3

Ablepsy

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 am
I collect oyster shells.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 pm
As a kid I collected, rocks and shells (I was a little hippie girl). Then when I was a little older I collected BBs, broken lighters, and coins from oriental countries.

And lets see... now I don't really collect anything. sweatdrop Unless costumes count? I've always loved costumes and dressing up. I have TONS of costume clothing. xd If costumes count then I've been collecting them for as long as I can remember.  

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

NinjaxSquirrel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:01 pm
i collect:

- stamps
- crystals
- vampire books
- werewolf books
- paper clips
- safety pins
- Yu.Gi.Oh cards
- raven/crow feathers
- anything to do w/Hot Topic
- anything to do with saving the planet

but other than that i just read any type of book, like The Vampire Diary's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:14 pm
I have a few collections. Most of them started with items passed down from my grandmother and mother. I have an Angel figurine collection. I actually don't know where all of them are at the moment. It is hard when you have a child who likes to pull everything off of the table and throw it on the floor.

Secondly I have a jewelery box collection. Most of them don't have jewelery in them. One has all the stubs from movies I've seen, one had safety pin, and I think one has wings that have broken off from my angel collection.

I also have a small collection of weapons. I have a dagger, a knights knife, my uncle's saber from Vietnam, a bow with some rather malformed arrows, and a set of throwing knifes. Again, most of these are put up and away. I don't want my little baby playing with the wrong end of a bad idea.

Lastly, I do the collecting of Anime, Manga, Books, etc. Pretty normal, I think. Or at least in the circle I'm running with at the moment.  

littlegirlrai

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 pm
The Gothling
i collect:

- stamps
- crystals
- vampire books
- werewolf books
- paper clips
- safety pins
- Yu.Gi.Oh cards
- raven/crow feathers
- anything to do w/Hot Topic
- [i]anything to do with saving the planet

One problem then.... why do you read trashy pulp fiction and collect cards if you want to help save the planet? You know paper being made from TREES!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:00 am
-- Dead Insects
-- Dried Roses
biggrin  

infektionxx

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:58 am
Rellik San
The Gothling
i collect:
- [i]anything to do with saving the planet

One problem then.... why do you read trashy pulp fiction and collect cards if you want to help save the planet? You know paper being made from TREES!

I LOL'd.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces