Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
A help guide to healthy dragons ... new info and new poll! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New poll - helpful tips and ideas!
  A new index - cool!
  Problems?! Yikes, got to read that!
  Ideas? Hey, those are good ideas!
  Posting places! Woot!
  Anything to get my dragons to adulthood? Priceless... and golden too!
View Results

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:09 am
Arrie Warclaw
hmm.......I never really thought about the message. I try to make it informative. I usually put in the words Dragon bump at the front cause I am me and feel less odd posting in the major bump threads.
oo....I can give you the links of the ones I frequent if you want though you probably already know some of them.

That would be an excellent idea, Beady! I will post them in one of the reserved areas. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 am
Here be some of them. I am always finding more. I take the ones that are most active at just about any time of day.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-main-bump-page-of-gaia-bump-forever/t.31378135/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/mpt-let-s-get-this-thread-to-a-million-pages-original/t.1488895/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/bump-bump-r-volut-o/t.38349549/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gold-bump/t.21823461/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/help-me-get-to-10-000-000-pages-2-post-your-quests-bump/t.36828231/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/bump-to-infinity-and-beyond-at-least-50-000-pages/t.40946565/  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:43 am
I have moved the link to TJ's scroll in here as I know some of us like to occasionally view the scroll of the dragon master and this is a more sensible location for it in my opinion.
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/00001  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:03 pm
This might seem a little counter intuitive to what we are doing but it seems that neglected hatchlings are still around. I just worked my tail off to save one. This is the ensuing conversation from someone in the DragCave guild.
serenepomeranian
bd004
serenepomeranian
It was the green plant dragon

Cool, No idea if that makes a difference but will keep it in mind. That is the most copy and paste posting I have ever done in 30 minutes before! The little guy will have a spot in our dragon in memorandum post. It wasn't any of ours but I tried darn hard to save it.

Thank you! (((hugs))) You did great. I was shocked when it turned. I think the other one was a red dragon. I think it all has to do with clicks and the time remaining. Both had low clicks and only 0.02 time remaing

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Translation.
We had 2 neglected babies in the emergency egg thread in the DragCave guild. It seems that the one that lived had originally been a red dragon, the one that died was a plant. It seems that the reason they turned is that they got under the 1 day mark and hadn't grown wings. It might have even been closer cause the one turned while I was walking it with .02 days left. So it seems that they way to get these critters is to completely ignore your dragon almost to the dying point. This is not confirmed, only by what I saw while trying to save the babies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 am
I have decided to move these little guys in here. Just cause I love looking at them and hate having to scroll through all the topics in the DragCave guild to find them. But these are suggested new dragon sprites.
Amphibian: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feathered:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rainbow: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Veil Betta: User Image
Armor: User ImageFeathered Raptor: User ImageSea: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Autumn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fox: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shadow: User Image
Balloon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Frilled: User ImageSpearmint: User Image
Battle: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glass: User ImageSpring: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chameleon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Guardian: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Star: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheese: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Horse: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Steel: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chinese: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ice: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Summer: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chrome: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Land: User ImageSunrise: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crystal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lightning: User Image / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sunset: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cyber: User ImageMagma: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sword: User Image
Dappled: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiger: User Image
Daydream: User ImageMusic Note: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Time: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorsal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Orca: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Venom: User Image
Dragonfly (new name?): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ouroboros: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Voodoo: User Image
Dream: User ImagePatches: User ImageWinter: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dusty: User ImagePlushie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ying & Yang: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fairy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quetzalcoatl: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yong: User ImageUser Image  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

noelle524

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:53 pm
some of those are just fantastically beautiful!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:58 pm
question - is the infirmary something different from the incubator, or are they the same thing?  

noelle524

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:00 pm
noelle524
question - is the infirmary something different from the incubator, or are they the same thing?

the infirmary is where we keep babies close to their dying day or that are sick.
Don't worry, you will get the hang of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 pm
*pointing to Beady's multi-dragon post above* eek

First, I'm ordering riot gear just in case we need it! *inside joke, everyone* wink

Second, dare I say it? Oh, heck, why not. And that's not all the possible dragons/sprites that they are looking at in the Cave. Beady didn't print them all because that post would be much, much longer.

For now, let's enjoy the skywings! New dragons will be out when TJ decides it's time to release them. We'll keep you up with the Cave news in the "Dragon Cave updates" thread in this subforum. 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

G O L ii A T H

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Arrie Warclaw
I have decided to move these little guys in here. Just cause I love looking at them and hate having to scroll through all the topics in the DragCave guild to find them. But these are suggested new dragon sprites.
Amphibian: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feathered:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rainbow: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Veil Betta: User Image
Armor: User ImageFeathered Raptor: User ImageSea: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Autumn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fox: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shadow: User Image
Balloon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Frilled: User ImageSpearmint: User Image
Battle: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glass: User ImageSpring: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chameleon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Guardian: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Star: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheese: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Horse: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Steel: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chinese: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ice: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Summer: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chrome: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Land: User ImageSunrise: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crystal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lightning: User Image / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sunset: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cyber: User ImageMagma: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sword: User Image
Dappled: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiger: User Image
Daydream: User ImageMusic Note: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Time: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorsal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Orca: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Venom: User Image
Dragonfly (new name?): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ouroboros: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Voodoo: User Image
Dream: User ImagePatches: User ImageWinter: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dusty: User ImagePlushie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ying & Yang: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fairy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quetzalcoatl: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yong: User ImageUser Image

Wow!!! Those are amazing!! Lol. I wish those exsisted! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 pm
They will eventually I hope. And welcome!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:32 pm
That isn't all of the proposed ones. I saw more! Love em all  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:58 pm
Arrie Warclaw

I like teh orca  

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 pm
A little update on the Chatterbox threads for bumping your dragons.

NOTE: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-dragon-stables-raising-cave-dragons-bumpers-needed/t.42192265/
***closed by owner***

RadicalAlleyCat is back in school and can't maintain the thread anymore. So, as of September 6, this thread closed.

However, don't despair! Our own Muffin Truffle has revamped the Dragon Stables and given us a new bump thread. Here's the link and it's also been posted in the Index of this Help Guide and beside Muffin's username in the guild's Incubator. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-dragon-stables-remake-open/t.43358151/ (Muffin Truffle's thread)  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff