Submit

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:21 pm
I wish riku didn't have to die and could have fought along side of saya and hagi at the end that would have been cool!^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:58 pm
x469
I wish Haji didn't wait until the very last second to let Saya know his feelings )':

CoverMeInYourBlood

ffdarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:55 pm
I think Riku and Diva should have got together and raised the kids.

Okay...total crack. Still, I wished it happened!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:04 pm
User Imagei wish diva could have lived crying and riku also.

i wish saya and diva would have stop fighting.

i wish diva could have see her babies grow up 3nodding  

kikyogirl123

Virvada

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm
YamiCheza
Lady Yukirin
Sometimes I wonder how Diva made Amschel a chevalier...I mean, she and Saya have to give their blood mouth to mouth with them, right? Haha.

I don't think it always has to be mouth to mouth.
I remember Hagi holding his bleeding hand toward Saya in the first episode, but it just freaked her out so she tried to run/hobble away from him. That's when he saw his golden opportunity to make a move on her! >:] There was a lot of unnecessary prolonged contact for just mouth-to-mouth, if you ask me. xd
But what I don't get is if he can do that in the first episode, why didn't Hagi tell Saya his feelings sooner? I guess I wish he wouldn't have waited so long, either.

One reason, I think, why Haji took so long to tell Saya is because it took her so long to remember everything about her life. She didn't remember the promise until the scond- or third-to-last episode. Saya and Haji were openly in love before that, but Saya didn't remember. It would've been weird for Saya if Haji, a guy she "barely" knew, told her he loved her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:21 pm
Iubire
YamiCheza
Lady Yukirin
Sometimes I wonder how Diva made Amschel a chevalier...I mean, she and Saya have to give their blood mouth to mouth with them, right? Haha.

I don't think it always has to be mouth to mouth.
I remember Hagi holding his bleeding hand toward Saya in the first episode, but it just freaked her out so she tried to run/hobble away from him. That's when he saw his golden opportunity to make a move on her! >:] There was a lot of unnecessary prolonged contact for just mouth-to-mouth, if you ask me. xd
But what I don't get is if he can do that in the first episode, why didn't Hagi tell Saya his feelings sooner? I guess I wish he wouldn't have waited so long, either.

One reason, I think, why Haji took so long to tell Saya is because it took her so long to remember everything about her life. She didn't remember the promise until the scond- or third-to-last episode. Saya and Haji were openly in love before that, but Saya didn't remember. It would've been weird for Saya if Haji, a guy she "barely" knew, told her he loved her.

I remember when Riku was her chevalier and they were in Paris (I think the episode was "Joel's Diary" or after that episode) that she asks Hagi if he remember's the promise while they're walking on a sidewalk or crossing the street or something. I understand that he wanted to wait until she got her memories back, but then it was like he had all these opportunities to tell her, but he never did until the last episode. It was kind of like Julia and David but less vague. gonk (maybe Hagi was shy? confused )  

YamiCheza
Crew

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas