Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
OH GOD I AM SO SORRY GUYS. [COME BACK PPN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 pm
D: chaos, come back D: You too Saucey D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:09 pm
Clown Of God
User Image

Oh so I'm not cool enough for you Jack? I see how it is.

-On a non drama queen note- Yeah they need to get on more.

Nah, with that outfit on, you're more then cool enough. xd

But I wouldn't like seeing some CERTAIN SISTERS post a bit more.

I miss the old days, when this guild was active, I mean, whatever happened to I.D. cards? Not to mention the roleplays, as well as the contests....It just pains me to see this guild slowly dieing...

Jack2634

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 pm
User Image

Yeah me and Saucey were talking about this stuff the other day. The sisters need to get on more, they make the guild a bit more fun. Not to mention the run the thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:49 pm
Trust me, if I had the authority [and money], I would make
a lot of updates to the guild. This would include:

Extended Discussion Subforum
arrow [This would include mini debates]
Requests/Commission Subforum
arrow [Requesting fanart, avatar art, tekteks, etc.]
Color Themed Tektek Contests
arrow [Green, Blue, Gray, White, Black, Purple, etc.]
.hack Tektek Cosplays
arrow [Such as individual characters; similar to the Natsume contest]
Force Sauce-Kay to update the I.D. Cards
arrow [Cause she's a lazy bum]

and some more things as they pop into my mind.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:08 pm
User Image

For the subforum and things purely related to the guild there is enough in the actual guild account. But I understand you need permission to do that, and a VC or higher. This is why we need ***** Rapist Ninja.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Things would go a lot better if we could just put a couple of us as vice captains. Personally, I think Clown would be good, as well as Slate.

Even though I'm everyday, I wouldn't want to be one, personally. I'm already a crew member in another couple guilds, and while it might be fun to be one in here...a VC position is too much responsibility.

Not to mention that I'm a lazy-a** sometimes.

Jack2634

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm
User Image

Well with the VC captain position, anyone with its powers could steal the guild away. I know, I've threatened to do it before in another guild. Granted its because the Guild leader was to much of a coward to ban a friend who disrupted the whole guild. The leader made him VC and me as well. In that position I can't demote him or ban him, so I took appropriate action. Now I own the guild after the whole guild voted me to be the new leader. So that makes me owner of two guilds, one dead the other slowly dieing for the 3rd time. The rest I am a normal member in.

I'm flattered that you think I'd make a good VC, but that is all up to PPN. If she doesn't want a VC or whatever, I'm good with that. As long as while they are away the guild prospers and order is established. Slate(Or who I think is doing it) is doing a good job, but it can't last forever.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:12 pm
I know, and I'm glad that order is kept and such, but I just miss all the contests and such. Sure, I never won a single one of them, but I still had fun making the dream avatars. As things are now...nothing interesting is happening, and I don't want to see this guild die from inactivity.  

Jack2634

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:52 pm
User Image

I haven't been around for too many contests. I was gonna enter 'Color me Mia' but I just lost track of time and forgot about it. If PPN and the other Mods can come together for a bit I think we can get a few things going on. During the summer I am online from the time I wake up till 3 am. Granted I am not always 'here' but I am online unless it times me out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:56 am
Hearing all of your opinions is very important to the guild. I'll dicuss the situation with the sisters and see how they view it. I'm just trying to Elixir this guild so that it doesn't die quickly. This is where I come every day to see everyone, but I'm disappointed that the guild is dying as quickly as it is.  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:22 am
I'ver sent the e-mail to PPN and told her sisters to check it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 am
=] Good Going Slate!
I still <3 Azue Kite x Haseo.

BreathLessX
Crew

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:08 am
User Image

I'd kiss you, but then my secret would be let out? Jk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:10 am

I talked to PPN on Flyff last night ;_; I told her to come back, but she didn't?

PPN says she doesn't want to make anyone VC if she doesn't know them irl because it's too easy to usurp power xD

Puppetry

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 am
That's true. D: I wouldn' do that either.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff