Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm
The pyro shrugged. "This is Gaia. You get the wackiest things around here that can somehow let you have a kid. I've heard of inanimate objects turning into kids before."

He returned Blackfell's grin, reaching up to grasp the bars with his hands, his legs dropping down from their support to dangle in the air. Swinging from bar to bar, he made his way to the outer bars, using a flap of his wings to land back on them. "So, how did you come about?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 am
"Well that's kinda what we were, I think. Weird floating items or pictures that aren't even solid. Not quite an item, but still something inanimate." He said with a shrug, wiggling his toes behind him as his feathers fluttered in the air.

"Hmm, well, y'seeee, a mommy and a daddy got busy one day..." Blackfell said, trailing off before chortling and waving a hand. "Uhm, my mom got me from this woman named Evermore a few years ago. I don't really remember much beyond that, 'cus I was all wispy and inanimate and stuff. Mom doesn't remember too much either, but she can be a little ditsy sometimes." Well, she used to be ditsy, at least. The thought came to his head, but he shrugged it off.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:13 am
He stared at Blackfell blankly for a while, before laughing along with the 'mommy and daddy' joke. Heck, most kids didn't have both parents here. What was with the floating thing though?

"Wispy?" He echoed. That sounded quite familiar. Could this kid also be a Illusionary? "I was this translucent little dragon thing, mother said. I can't remember much either...but I know I had a previous guardian. Then she left, and I was left wandering for a while." A morose expression settled on his face for a moment as he felt a pang of sadness. Those days being alone, not knowing what to do...

"But well. Seems like we're the same kind."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 pm
He nodded again, shrugging at Merenth's question. "Mmhm. Floaty, wispy, see-through, whatever word you wanna use. I was a floating blackbird thing, translucent, yeah, that."

Blackfell grinned, nodding and pumping a fist in the air. "Finally! Really? Only others I've met have been girls, pretty much. 'cept for Saga, but I don't really remember him much." The boy said with a shrug, but the smile didn't leave his face.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 pm
"So have I." Mereneth grinned back at him and started reciting names, counting them with his fingers."Althaia, Veive, Evelyn, Aurelius..." He made a slight face at the last name, then shrugged. "And I've met Saga too." He didn't really see the other boy around either.

"I was starting to think me and Saga were the only boys..." He trailed off suddenly, then stared at Blackfell. "Floating blackbird thing?" The pyro swallowed. It seemed to ring a bell in his head, for some reason.

"By any chance...were you at my slumber party? It was a long time ago..." And with Lavi. Yes. Where Evelyn and Veive also were...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 pm
Blackfell listened as Merenth spouted off the names, recognizing some, others were strangers, and others made him ache sort of. He couldn't quite explain it, but he just felt the need to see some of them after so long.

At the other boy's sudden quiet, then unexpected question, the raven-child looked confused. "Uhm, maybe...? I don't really remember much, though Niko did try and take me alot of places with other Illu." He said, looking thoughtful as he watched Merenth.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:08 pm
"Well, it was pretty long ago." Mereneth said, swinging his legs idly. It had been...what? Two years? Three? He couldn't even remember when exactly he had met Melody. "Evelyn, Veive was there...and someone called Shen." A lot of strange memories, dreams, had been floating back into his mind, something he puzzled over.

"But that was when I was with Lavi." He gave a bitter laugh. "I don't even remember how her house looks like, everything's all fuzzy." The pyro shook his head. "Ah well, what's the use of dwelling on the past?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:25 pm
"Shenella?" Blackfell asked, head cocked slightly. He vaguely remembered Shen... Remembered her being pretty, with long black hair, but not much beyond that. He was surprised he remembered her name, to be honest, but he generally had a good memory when it came to names.

He nodded in solemn agreement with Merenth's words, not wanting to think of his past few months. "Moving onto more agreeable topics, then." Blackfell grinned as he said this, standing on the bars with ease, balancing on a single bar with a little wobbling before maintaining his stance, grinning at the other boy.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 am
"Think so." He kicked at the air with a slight frown on his face. He remembered faces better than names were; it usually took him a while to remember a name, unless that person had made a significant impression on him.

"About your aspiring dream to be a gymnast?" Mereneth asked, as he watched Blackfell with an amused expression on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:28 am
Blackfell started laughing at Merenth's question. "What, haven't you heard? I'm the amazing shadow-thief, Darksong!" He said, jabbing his puffed out chest with his thumb. He wasn't entirely sure why he said the name Darksong, but it just suddenly came out of his mouth. Strange...  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:18 am
"So you're gonna rob the rich and feed the poor, oh Mr Darksong?" Mereneth quirked an amused eyebrow. He figured the name had spouted from his imagination. Nothing much to worry about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:48 am
He grin widened, white teeth shining in his dark skinned face as he watched Merenth. "Something like that. Robin Hood, but cooler!" Blackfell said, flapping his wings slowly, then speeding them up and jumping off the bars.

He fell for a second, then hovered and slowly rose back to eye level with Merenth, his wings flapping steadily as the boy grinned ear to ear.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 am
Mereneth grinned. "So you gonna hide away in a forest?" He didn't read much, but Alora had, and she sometimes read to him, or just explained the story to him. When his mother was around, she would have gotten him to read it for himself, but he didn't bother to now that she wasn't.

He watched the other fly, his leathery wings unfurling. He was in the air with a flap and beside Blackfell. "So, you got any other powers?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 pm
((Sorry it took forever D: ))

Blackfell shook his head, making a face at the idea of living in the woods. "As in, like in a tent and stuff? No way, man. I like my bed, not giving that up. Maybe once I get alot've loot, I'll hire underlings and make them build this big town or something in the treetops. That'd be way cool."

"Nothing too much." Blackfell said modestly, after a moment grinning broadly and holding in both hands whatever had been in Merenth's pockets just a few moments ago. "Perchance, are these yours, good sir?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:11 am
((S'okay, I delayed this a little as well XD; muse died))

"Ah, a treehouse? That'd be fun." He had always climbed trees when he was younger, but no one ever disturbed him in his room unless it was something important. Mereneth had never seen a need to have a hideout; especially when he kept prowling around town or going to play basketball whenever he was bored. But still...it was a good idea.

"Hey, those are my keys!" Orange eyes widened in amazement, then narrowed, a glint of interest in them. "How did you do that?"

+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff