Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Friendship of Love (nin bakamaru come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:52 pm
Jessica gasped. "Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about that. Yeah let's go!" Their hang out was only for the two of them. It was something between the two of them. Something no one else saw or even knew about. Before she left, she had put kept somethings there. Something to come home to. It was also a place where they could be alone. "Is the swing still there?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 pm
"That old thing? You bet, I do a little maintenance so it doesn't fall apart. I could never let that old thing fall apart."

Neil led Jessica to his car and held the door for her. Neil was raised to be the gentlemen, his mother was obsessed with manners. He fired up the engine and they drove away. As Neil's Saturn snaked through the narrow streets, he decided to ask another one of those questions.

"So you said that you didn't like boarding school? So how did you manage? Knowing you, you probably went crazy from boredom."

He laughed at the thought of his sweet Jessica going insane.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:13 pm
Jessica groaned again. "Ugh, it did. I hated it. It was the first day and I knew nobody. I wasn't there for an hour and I already had enemies. Thankfully, my roommate felt pity on me and changed my outside. The inside was different. I refused to have the change. That was one thing I vowed to myself. With you in mind of course because I knew if I did change you would slap me silly until I was bag to my normal self." Neil swerved through traffic as if it was a breeze.

Yup, still drives the same too. She thought. Even though he seemed like a crazy driver, it was one thing she always looked forward to.

"Anyway, her and her friends would take me clubing on the weekends. So I did get some fun but it was not as fun as pranking. So what about you? What pranks did you pull without my ingenious mind?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:24 pm
Neil loved Jessica's sense of humor, he was miserable without her and she knew it. His face flushed when she mentioned resisting change because of him. Neil also wanted desperately to keep things the same, it was so much easier back then, so much more intimate. After driving for a few more miles, they came upon their old hangout. It was a meadow far into an old nature trail. The trees stood like sentinels to guard over the special place as though it were a utopia. The sun was shining brightly, not a cloud in the sky. The lilac bushes were in full bloom and gave off a sweet armoa that reminded Neil of the old days when they used to share the old swing.

"It feels like an eternity since the last time we were here." He said wistfully

He looked into Jessica's eyes and saw the same wistfulness.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:33 pm
Jessica gasped. It had been forever since they had been at their hangout. "I almost forgot what it looked like." To her, it was heaven on earth. The way the sun shone through the trees was magical. Slowly, she got out of the car and walked toward the center. As kids they called it the center of the earth. She lied down and looked up at the sky. "It's just like we left it." She sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 am
He realized that Jessica was right, things were exactly the same. The swing was still there, all of the trees they used to climb were still standing, even the way the sun shone in the meadow was the same as before. It was almost as like things had never changed, as though Jessica had never left, and they just kept on going. It was almost too much for Neil to stand.

They were finally alone, a place where they could leave the world behind. To them, this place always had a certain magic to it. They were always happy when they were here. Neil and Jessica got out of the car and went for the swing. They sat down together and let it slowly rock back and forth.

"Being back here with you, it's almost like heaven. I'm so happy that you're back, it was like a different world without you in it."

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:17 am
Jessica smiled. Her heart was soaring. Could I love him any more? She thought.

"I know what you mean. At the boarding school I felt like I was in a different world. I wasn't able to act my full self without you. Nothing was the same there. That and most of the girls were robots." She laughed at the last part. The wind slowly blew. She breathed in deeply. "It even smells like heaven."

The meadow was peaceful and serene. It was perfect. Just the two of them. The trees swayed with the wind. They were dancing. Jessica became lost in thought as the leaves flew past them. This is what she truly missed. Being with Neil at their place.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:43 pm
"You should've heard what people said about me. The word emo kept coming up which I found very amusing. I could never wear those tight black clothes." He made a face.

All of a sudden he remembered something else, a little thing he used to do that Jessica loved. He put his arm around her and started singing her favorite song.

"Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
Climbing the mountain, never coming down.
Break into the contents, never falling down.

My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care.
Waiting is wasting for people like me.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

(Repeats)

You say, "Dreams are dreams.
"I ain't gonna play the fool anymore."
You say, "'Cause I still got my soul."

Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down.
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing.

You still are blind, if you see a winding road,
'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end."

(Wind by Akeboshi if you ever want to hear it)

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:55 pm
When she realized what song he was singing, she gasped and sang along. It had seemed like forever since she last heard of that song. When the time came near the end, she harmonized with him at the right moments. As the song ended she sighed. "I haven't sung that song a long time." She then remembered what he had said. "People called you emo? Who was saying that? I'll have to beat them up."

(I listened to it and thought it was pretty. I like the song.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:08 pm
"Don't bother, people start rumors all the time, I know they aren't true so I could care less. Although I appreciate the thought."

Neil looked over at Jessica, her appearance stunned him. It was like looking at an old portait from a museum. The shape of her face, the color of her skin, her flowing hair, it was all picturesque. Now was the perfect time, he had to say something.

"Hey Jessica, we've known each other for like a hundred years. We've always been the closest of friends. Buy i've been thinking for a while, have you ever thought of us as more than just friends?"

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Jessica froze. Could this really be true? She had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Jessie replayed the moment in her head. He really did say that. She looked at him and smiled. "Every day."

It was true. It wasn't until their freshman year when they were pulling a prank on the lunch ladies did she realize that she loved him. And even when she was at boarding school, she knew even more that she loved him.

It's true what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. She thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:29 pm
Neil's face turned a vibrant shade of red, he couldn't believe it. All those monthts of preparation have led up to this. He made sure to keep his composure as he shifted to look Jessica in the eye. As if god himself could see the future, the sun began to shine even brighter, illuminating the meadow and turning it into the garden of Eden. The wind began to blow just enough to spread the smell of the lilac bushes. A moment one would think only possible in romance novels.

"Jessica, before you left, there was something I wanted to tell you, when I lost the chance, it crushed me. But now that you're back, fate has given me a second chance.You're the only girl I see, even when you were gone, every day, I looked forward to the day that I would see your smile. When you came back, it was like the sun coming back to warm the earth."

He finally brought himself to say what he had waited for a year to say.

"Jess, I love you. I always have, I don't care if you don't feel the same way. You're the only one for me."

He caught his breath and waited for a response.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:38 pm
Jessica let out a small laugh and closed her mouth. "I'm sorry. You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say that to me." When she looked at him, butterflies began to fly in her stomach. Joy filled entire body. She wanted to scream and shout she didn't want to scare him off; especially after what he just said.

"Neil, you are my life. You've been with me through my hard times. You held me when my dad left. Before I left, I too wanted to tell you how I left but my mom shoved me into the car. I wanted to write you a letter but I could never find myself to ever mailing it. What I'm trying to say is, I love you too. I always have."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Neil was on clould nine, he wanted to get up and run and never stop. The center of his universe said that she loves him. Ever since he was a child, that was all that he ever wanted to hear. Time itself seemed to freeze, Neil, Jessica and the swing they were sitting on were the only things in the world. Everything else seemed distant and meaningless. Neil tilted his head and rested it in Jessica's hair.

"Your hair is so cushy I could fall asleep." He said sweetly.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:10 pm
Jessica smiled and closed her eyes. This is how she imagined it to always be. She breathed in deep and enjoyed the smell of his favorite smoothie. She seemed to enjoy the smell even more now then ever. Jessie linked arms with him. "But don't. Then I won't have anyone to talk to." She joked. "Tell me more about what I missed. So which cheerleader got pregnant?" She asked.

During their junior year, the two of them made bets on which cheerleader would get pregnant first. Jess was sure of who she thought would get pregnant first.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff