Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
So....what would you like to see in the next set of games... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which series's battle system did you like more?
  IMOQ
  G.U.
  Battle wha?
View Results

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:32 am
but you know ovan was hard without the divine awakenings and beast awakenings*the demon awakening equals phail to the highest power* seriously why cant mages be like they were in IMOQ i mean at least they had useful magic and summons back then and you always had like one mage in your party where as your other char was either aheavy blade*blackrose* or a blade master. natsume wasnt good till she lvled up quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:44 pm
I agree with haseo9 completely!

And I really like the IMOQ battling system better! I mean, though GU is more fluent and it's not so---I don't know---stiff? Where are the Party Commands--I mean PARTY COMMANDS, not Strategy, because they actually had that in IMOQ as well and there was a difference. ( wait..are there party commands in GU? XD)

Ugh...and the seperate weapon skills. You know, like how a different blade had different attacks and magic? Sure you had equipments in GU, but....they were more defensive than offensive. I mean, once you get a lv.5 rarity item, there's not much you can do with it and considering you begin to get a bunch of hacks...well...the attachments start losing their value. So maybe include both XD

And you should be able to go to two-hundred XD They did add on fifty-one lvs. from IMOQ XD

Customizing characters...I mean, I don't think it'd be that great. XD Haha. Maybe like an 'after the game' feature, or something. OH! They should have mutli-player! OMG! That'd be freakin' great!

BloodStainedKnife

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Yeah, I wish we could level up more. I reached lvl 150 like at floor 50 in the Forest of Pain. I could have leveled so much more if I could have gone higher than 150. D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 pm
I'm kina worried about the next set of games The World R: X as seen in .hack//Link hasn't really impressed me all that much. ;/

I hope they keep crimson versus, it was pretty fun; but, after a while it got too easy.

I agree with Greevur on the whole level thing though. 150 wasn't enough for how much post game play they added.

x-Rorein

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 pm
I rocked at Crimson Versus. I even beat Gaspard. cool They shouldn't get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 pm
It was kind lame that after you beat gasbag there wasn't much to do.  

x-Rorein

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 pm
But you could collect all of the cards! :D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 pm
True.
I wish that there where more cards that where only avilable though dungeons though . ;<

x-Rorein

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:31 pm
I love Crimson VS! But I was mad when they switch announcers... :C  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 am
xD I was angry that throughout the first game I couldn't play it. D:<  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

azure kenny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
azure mistral, nuf said
...c&n@y.....%a*e i^e!m(  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:53 pm
xD That'd be sexy.
Azure Wiseman? :000

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 pm

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I have a little trouble seeing the tiny text in the original games e_e;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm
I liked G.U.'s battle system.
I got to 150 easily.
I spent a lot of time actually level grinding and doing quests and mini-games.
But, I liked the original as well.

I forgot who said what happened to the spell command, you go to "skills" and go from there, I believe.  

Shourai_Hachi

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:10 am
I don't think I has a problem with the text. :0

I like R:1's battling system waay better. I think it was easier.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff