Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The fight for what is, what was, and what has yet to be. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could have a companion animal what would it be?
  A lion?
  A tiger?
  A bear?
  Ow my!
  A poptart?
  YOU!! HAHAHAHHA!
  WHAT IN THE HELL!! We are being chased by demon lamas and your taking time to make a poll!! WTF!! RUN!!
View Results

TheBlackCoyote

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:25 am
((Bugs is anyone posting on here...XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Traveling swiftly through the maze of tunnels it was not long till Tramer and Torisha was claiming up a series of ladders, well hidden in-between the walls of the building, reaching his destination, on the top floor of the building Tramer carefully opened the secret door leading directly into the headmaster’s study, Torisha fallowing closely behind. Both Tramer’s and Torisha’s expressions were identical as they saw the dead body of the headmaster.

“Monsters!! I’ll kill them for this…” Torisha said angrily as she walked up to the corps, the anger in her voice turning to sorrow as she finished speaking.

Tramer just let out a sigh, “that stupid b*****d…he most likely tried to defy them, if he would have only played along until we got here…” Tramer said as he knelt down next to the body, thou something instantly cot his attention as he saw someone just outside the window out of the roof, quickly opening the window and grasping hold of the back of the person’s clothing Tramer pulled them inside the room and through them onto the floor, having first assumed it was a spy of the church, Tramer was shocked to see it was just a young girl, “so you a…” Tramer started to say before he was cut off.

“you really have no memory do you? Remember a wile back when the headmaster sent us that photo of the girl one of the professors protecting from the church?” Torisha said calmly, “my apologies for Tramer treating you so roughly, thou we had only to assume you were a spy of the church, considering recent events…” Torisha continued.

“so, that would make you Songs Storm, Correct?” Tramer asked as he held his hand out to the girl.  

Tramer
Crew

TheBlackCoyote

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:16 pm
Storms heart pounded, as she hurried she felt some one yank on her clothing which nocked her backwords and into a room. Before she could make out a sound she crashed onto a desk, and let out a groan. Amara hissed baring her fangs perparing to strike.

"So you a..." Storm stared at him for a long time, he didn't look like a member of the church maybe thats why Amara hadn't striked yet.

Storm stared at Torisha for a moment and let out a sigh it seemed as if they were there allies, "Thats allright, there after me." Her voice was rushed, "They might have figured where..." SHe cut herself off as her eyes fell onto the headmaster, greif, shock, and angrey appeared on her face, "First they take the lives of my parents...and know the headmaster..."She whispered stiffining slightly he had risked a lot to save her and amara...

"Yes..."Her voice shook a little, she didn't hesitate to take Tramers hand, he felt him pull her to her feet she felt rather numb.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 am
Rarkul leant against the wall near the door, he had listened to the professors speech. A man had interrupted. He followed the arguement and cheered at the professors last remark. Rarkul deliberately got in the way as the man went to leave, however stepped aside after staring at the man.  

Rarkul

MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces