Reply The Twilight Movie
FIELD TRIP SCENE FROM TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:16 am
i thought they both did fine. and edward's excuse of an "adrenaline rush", psh. yeah right. like that would be able to make someone push a van out of the way. XD i think i'll google it. hee hee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:13 pm
i know it's gonna kill me to watch it but its twilight!!!! must give them money!  

MiseryBledMe

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:17 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
AHHHHHHHHH i love the scene i mean sure its not from the book but hey Steph approved it so im cool with it!
ahahaha i love edward "Ahh yeah I had an adrenalin rush its verry common....you can google it." BWAHAHA that was so funny

actually.. Stephenie doesn't have a say in anything...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:15 am
X-whispered-screams-X
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
AHHHHHHHHH i love the scene i mean sure its not from the book but hey Steph approved it so im cool with it!
ahahaha i love edward "Ahh yeah I had an adrenalin rush its verry common....you can google it." BWAHAHA that was so funny

no, actually she does.

the movie poeple had to get stephenie's
permission and her signature to do it.

Dine with the Damned

Virti

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:29 am
I don't want to offend anyone by saying this, but I heart LOVE heart the twilight series with all my heart. I just think that the movie is going to turn out really "bad". Personally i think that both Kristen and Robert are to focused on acting, that they don't show the proper emotion that is related between Edward and Bella's relationship throughout this story line.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:59 pm
i like the clip. i really cant wait for the book or the movie!  

Snowqt4

Mischieva

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:27 pm
Oh god...That was HILLARIOUS!!!
But I'm still pissed Sedrick Diggory is playing Edward...
GAH!!!
I hate Harry Potter, so it's not just the ugliness that makes me mad he's playing Edward...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:20 pm
sweet!!!!!!!!!  

ktpohgee

PureDeceit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 pm
Haha, I like that! I really hate though, how they tell us about the movie so long before it comes out! Like 9 months before it even did -_-" I mean, we all knew it'd happen but still! They make a trailer and everything. That's mean xD I really can't wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:59 am
Yeah, I found Kristen's acting perfect but the girl who plays Jessica needs to be more excited, like she's about to float off to cloud 9.  

Two As One Forever

EvoMachine

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 am
Hmm Your all so lucky to have seen it
I'm on dail up, plus the MTV awards havent been shown here yet
-cries for living in Australia-

But my friend and I are sooo a**l about book to movie repersentations, people get mildly moody around us when we just won't shut up. Harry Potter was bad for the people in the cinema 'cos we just kept yelling at what was missing. LOL

But....'cos I'm a die hard fan, I'm going to wait all night for this to load...^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
X-whispered-screams-X
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX

no, actually she does.

the movie poeple had to get stephenie's
permission and her signature to do it.

yeah its true if watch the video's before the scene they were saying that they had to get Stephs approval. And also people who think the movie sucks. I say if the writer loves it then theres no problem. BUT i have to say Kristen and Rob rocked but the girl who played Jessica..... not so much she was to call and not into the character she didn't do good in that scene. At all  

X-Freiheit93-X

iMakeMisanthropyClassy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:04 pm
ewww, the girl playing bella...O_O
I mean, I know Bella is sort of average looking,
but that girl is like. Extremely unattractive...
And her face is all sunken in looking and stuff its weird.
C'mon...Cldn't they have found someone else?
and I agree w/everyone else, her acting isnt very good, on top of it all. -_-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm
celestialheiress
eh..im worried now, kristen stewart looks like shes trying too hard... like shes overdoing her emotions and its so obviously acting...beh...but i like jessica smile I want one ! lol

I know! me too...i thought that jessica was a little too fake though...i'm really scarred now  

pengigirl14

sisterhood16

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Well at least they're not taking any scenes out like in Harry Potter. But when I first saw this scene I was so confused and angry like what is the point of this whole scene. Then when I saw Robert and Kristen acting I got even madder like your suppose to be portraying these amazing characters that people all over the world know and love with all their heart but it seemed to me like they were half-assing it.
Those two need to get it together otherwise they are going to let down alot of angry fan girls.
But even though they didn't do good there I'm still looking forward to the movie!  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff