Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
Chat With the Crew! Share your ideas... [Don't be Shy!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:54 pm
That is a good idea, Lise Illumincroix and bohemian_wild_child.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:26 pm
um i guess how bout our own contest thread? like contests giveaways and raffels held by us? like we make our own topics and put what we are going to sell and make a raffel in there? im new biggrin  

Tarouchoo

Isao ji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:47 pm
Interesting idea. We'll definitely consider it. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 pm
I know I personally sell a lot of stuff to complete my quests...maybe some little place for people to trade items, or sell items? I don't know...just a thought lol. I certainly hate dealing with people in the exchange forum. they're usually rude about everything.

I also think the rp forum would be awesome!  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

DollMeUp Shop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 am
i really like the idea about a thank you forum. I would love to say thank you for the hard work you guys do,

Also the mini shop thread sounds like a good idea too  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 pm
oooh i passed over the thank you forum idea. but i think that would be great.  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 am
Yes, the exchange can be quiet rude and too many people to deal with.

Also, the RP Forum would be a good idea.

Will be considered both ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 pm
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I think it would be a good idea to pick an end date to the raffle and keep it...unless I'm totally missing something! lol. Anyways, I've seen the end date for raffle 6 change at least three times, and I don't really care how long the raffle goes...it would just be nice to either keep the raffle dates or to at least inform us as to why the date is being changed. If I'm missing something please tell me! But I haven't seen any updates or anything as to why the dates change. Again, I don't really have a problem it just says that it will end on 8/29 and I don't believe it because it has changed three times already. Again, I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to suggest an update or a consistent date.  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 am
@ RadicalEd:

Things happen that effect us like work, school, or something that keeps us away from Gaia.

Do not worry though, everything has been taken care of and at least, we do change the date. Hope this helps to your question.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:49 am
RadicalEd
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I think it would be a good idea to pick an end date to the raffle and keep it...unless I'm totally missing something! lol. Anyways, I've seen the end date for raffle 6 change at least three times, and I don't really care how long the raffle goes...it would just be nice to either keep the raffle dates or to at least inform us as to why the date is being changed. If I'm missing something please tell me! But I haven't seen any updates or anything as to why the dates change. Again, I don't really have a problem it just says that it will end on 8/29 and I don't believe it because it has changed three times already. Again, I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to suggest an update or a consistent date.

We change the date because we need a better selection to vote from.
I mean.. we have TONS of members.. and only 40 apply during a session?
That's insane.
We'll start having more stable dates when we can get a decent amount of applicants.

Like teh old days ; 3;  

TDAChick

RadicalEd

Aged Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:13 pm
oh and see i figured you guys had a good reason, please don't get me wrong. sometimes i just like to know what's going on. i'm a little nosy razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:28 pm
TDAChick
RadicalEd

We change the date because we need a better selection to vote from.
I mean.. we have TONS of members.. and only 40 apply during a session?
That's insane.
We'll start having more stable dates when we can get a decent amount of applicants.

Like teh old days ; 3;

What? Only 40 applied? That is insane. >.<  

mendy_star1

starxie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time is a dressmaker...User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hello hello
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User ImageUser Image...specializing in alterations!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:57 pm
Well, I know it sounds funny, but maybe it should be a once a month thing, no matter how many apply? I mean, this way, it's more consistent, giving folks something to look forward to each month, you guys making the choice have an idea of when you need to do so, and with fewer people each round, it'd be easier to choose?

I dunno, I got nuffin.-lol-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:39 am
Perhaps one way of getting people more involved within the guild would be to send out a newsletter to guild members every two months to remind them to come into the guild and apply. The first one you could always say apply either each session or every couple of sessions, or be removed from the guild.

I know and understand that people are busy with school, work, or just life in general and that it can be easy to forget to come into the guilds in a while, but at least if you weed out the people who won't come into post, you can better judge how many people will apply each session.

Bo is rambling >.>

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces