Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
what cullen is your favorite besides edward? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiseryBledMe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm
i love Alice she's so controlling its awesome and funny like with the wedding ^.^ most of my friends are like that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Carlisle is my idol.

it's a long list of why he is.. I don't want to type it all out.. but he is... he's just awesome.
and his british accent makes everything better (stephenie said he had one..)  

there was a silence

Sakura Haruno67

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:02 pm
Hmmmm besides Edward it was Emmett i don't kno something about Emmett made me just want to run up to and give him a big bear hud and wanted him to hug me back, and i also liked him because he didn't make bella an outcast he kinda wanted bella to think of him as a big brother so thats why i like Emmette to  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 pm
Alice definitly cuz she's so perky and fun  

piercing_golden_eyes

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 pm
I'd have to say it's a three way tie for various reasons, so here are some:
Alice: She's cute and hyper yet can be serious and is clever. Based on her personality I think if she were a real person I could easily be friends with her.

Carlisle: He seems like he really would be the type of person you could trust and confide in and he'd be able to give you good advice and listen when you need someone to.

Emmet: He's a joker and can be serious and caring. He's got a friendly nature and seems to just to have the lovable big brother personalital.

I really Jasper and Esme as well but I admit I'm not really a fan of Rosalie, sorry to anyone who is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:08 pm
I Never loved Edward my love has always been Jasper Hale  

Jasper Hales love

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:39 pm
Oh man thats a hard one!!

I love them all

Alice, Is super cute and kind to others.but is ready to fight when she needs it
Jasper, Trys really hard to keep himself cool but always ready to calm sombody else down
Emmett, is ready to hurt anybody that messes with his family..but could crack a joke real quick
Esme, is so like a loving mother to everybody even bella..and loves everybody
Rosalie, in the beginning was very rude to Bella but realized that it was just cause she wished the best for bella cause she herself wouldn't have wanted to be a Vampire
Carlisle, The Father..does anything for his family and bella which is so wonderful ..full of wisdom..and ready to take anything a step at a time.

I love all the Cullens heart xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:41 pm
Emmett.
Hes the big brother i wish i had (im brother-less) and so i have to love him for that fact alone.

Alice and Jasper are a close second though.
Alice is just fun, and she brings some humour into the book. And Jasper is just super cool. No explanation needed.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Moonlit Scythe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:29 pm
Jasper because he has kewl hair and she has an interesting personality  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:26 pm
Alice and Emmett.
Alice because she's so hyper and fun. I'd so be friends with her if she was real.
And Emmett because ever since I read that he's basicly a big teddy bear behind the muscles, I've wanted to give hima big hug! blaugh And, he is ready to protect any of his love ones at anytime.

Lucia Ootani

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 pm
UGH so hard its between Alcie and Emmett;
Alice because she's so sweet funny and just freaking awesome i think i could get along with her well!!!!
Emmett because he is so funny but knows when to be serous but of course is there to lighten the mood and protect everyone. I just wanna hug Emmett

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 pm
Alice and Emmet seem to be popular. Those two are just so lovable I guess.  

Velsaria

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:21 pm
Alice , cause she's a cutie and was so open to the idea of Bella and Edward being together.
AND
Jasper , cause he's a sweetheart and he controls himself so much even after his past.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 am
After Edward...I have two Cullens that are in second place....
Emmett because he just seems like an awesome person...Hes...the type of person I would get along with
and
Alice because I LOOVVEEE how unbelievably energetic she is....Me and her would be inseparable....I would love to have Alice as a best friend.  

Solar window02

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:57 pm
Alice, of course! How could you not love a pixie?
Esme is another favorite of mine. She's so sweet.
I love all of the other Cullens, though. They're all pretty much amazing. (Especially Edward heart heart )  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff