Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:09 am
She then just kinda took a step back. She gulped slightly just because he was weirding her out. "Are you okay? you seem different from a few seconds ago." She rubbed her arm cuts softly then looked at her hand, which now had blood on it. "DAMN!" She said loudly. She then liced the blood from her hand and covered her arm up again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:20 am
He didin't know why he was wierding her out, so tried acting innocent. "Hah, calm down it was just a joke.", he said waving at her. He arched his sholders back and stiffened up quite a bit as he watched the blood meet her tounge, and he exhaled a little louder than he usually did, eyeing the blood. He fought off the urge to attack her instantly, it was too risky to do it here. He inched forward, closer to her, a bit. "Ooo-gosh, ouch, how'd you get that? Are you okay? Are you bleeding??", he asked, sounding concerned, finally forcing his eyes off her wound and instead at her.
User Image

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:36 am
She showed him her arm, which was now gushing blood. "Lets just say my dad's not the nicest guy in the world. plus not all are from her, some are from me." She said bringing out a tissue and wiping some of the blood off. "But I'm fine, a little blood never hurt anyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:57 am
((Lol your dad is a woman?))
"Oh. Sorry to hear that.", he said, nonchalantly. "Nope, of course not..", he said, about her blood comment. It was as if she knew he was a vampire, and was teasing him. He eyed her arm longingly. "Here, I'll throw that tissue away from you.", he said innocently, nodding backwards. There was a trashcan at the end of the street. Really, he just wanted a quick taste.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 am
((yes yes he is lol))
She shrugged and handed him the tissue. "Okay here, thanks." She then wiped the rain away from her face. She then wiped more blood away which a new tissue. "Hey umm Dan you wanna maybe go get coffee or come to my house or something?" She said smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 am
He held it with the tips of his fingers and then gave her an odd look. "Are you asking me out?", he asked innocently, tilting his head a bit. "'Cause if so then the answer is yes.", he said turning and walking over to the trashcan, and dropping it in, purposly getting some of her blood on the tips of his fingers, which he quickly sucked off and then turned around to face her. "LEAD the wayy!", he said, sticking out his elbow so she could take his arm and lead him.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:33 am
She laughed softly. "Gladly." She said taking his arm. She turned around and started to walk towards her house. "Hury up your too slow!" She said pulling him along.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:43 am
He caught up and started walking as fast as she was, smiling. "Okay okay I'm coming!", he said. "Soooo do you invite random people off the street to your house often...?", he teased.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:49 am
She rolled her eyes softly. "No I don't but you seem nice enough to me." She said as she stopped infront of her house. "Here we are." She said taking her arm back and unlocking her door. She then went inside. "Here we are."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:57 am
A slight pang of guilt struck him, but he shook it off and put on a friendly smile. "Oh, well you're right... I am pretty nice.", he simply said, hesitantly stepping into her house and examining it. "Ooooooooo niiiiicee.", he said, looking around, walking slowly, waiting for her to lead him through the house he was unfamiliar with.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:08 pm
She started to walk. She pointed to the right. "Theres the living room." Then to the left. "theres the bathroom." She thne walked more into the hall. "The stiars that lead to up stairs." The over to the left. "The kitchen."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:03 pm
"Ooo nice nice...VERAY NIIICE!", he said, clapping his hands. He saw the kitchen. "Ooo kitchen I'm starved..", he said. Though he wasn't hungry for food, but for her blood. He figured he might as well just chomp down on her now, but...he could wait another moment. "So, what's up stairs..? Bedroom..?", he guessed, moving his eyes from her delitious looking neck to her eyes.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:09 pm
She chuckled softly. "Of course the bedroom's upstairs. but here if you want food I'll just get you something." She said walking into the kitchen. "Come on Dan." She said loudly she then sighed and moved her hair to the side, fully revieling her neck now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 pm
He figured he could wait. He followed her silently, his full attention locked onto her neck. He licked his lips and walked into the kitchen. "Suuuure. Whaddya' got?", he asked politley, though he wasn't really interested in anything. He leaned against the kitchen counter.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 pm
She sighed and opened her fridge. "Well i have almost everything in my fridge." She said luaghing softly. "Here you have a look." She said moving aside so he could have a look in her fridge.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff