Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
ROB is the most overpowered character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good and Wicked Deity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:32 pm
Ganondorf...genius.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 am
rofl To be perfectly correct it would be ganon in his white attire.  

Psychoace

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:36 pm
o ok never knew he was called that  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:46 pm
Tyhoon
dragwarrior
he is one of my mains, but i dont use him as much cuz i cant block good with him. and his final smash is the only one that lets him move around while using it
LANDMASTER

Now that that's out of the way, let's discuss. Hard to KO, insane recovery, powerful standard and smash attacks, great poke, epic dair and bair, BEEP, and a great many ways to KO. Oh, and he can reflect with a standard attack, because that's how bad a** he is.

SUPER SONIC
There's also a few other characters that can move using final smash... I rarely use ROB if ever. He has attacks that don't suit my fighting style. Plus, the laser and all it's waiting-to-recharge glory bug the crap outta me... Not that he's a terrible character (as pointed out in the quote above), just not my type.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:02 am
well ur right thers giga bowser's to  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:36 pm
Remember kids, there are 3 tiers in brawl.

Metaknight's Tier

Everyone else

Sonic  

nitnit
Captain

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 pm
sake is destined for top to dont forget  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:58 pm
User Image

I love ROB. He's awesome.
And I prefer Ganondork, for giggles.
User Image

Mezzo_Forte

aquasword22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 am
Wait ROB can deflect with a STANDARD attack? I know his special side can reflect but what of his standards reflect. ROB has one weakness his air attack have a lot of lag so spaming him in the air (pit) will drain his boosters. One strong attack will get him if he has enough damage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:48 pm
ROB isn't nearly that fearsome if you stick to ground game. If you let ROB take you into the air, your going to get wall of pain'ed. Most players start with his laser, and follow up with a gyro. Watch for gyro charging, and when that laser light lights up on his head, and you can kick his a** fairly well on the ground.  

Deathguiser

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:25 pm
ya thats exactly how i start!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:01 pm
ROB's FS Is etremely annoying, especially with his manuverability. He can trap you and then you go flying. Still, not as annoying as a certain character I rather dislike...

stressed PIT. stressed

HIYIYIYIYAH! scream
*shudders*  

Nitrox Dragon

Tricky Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nitrox Dragon

Tricky Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 pm
General Lea
Tyhoon
dragwarrior
he is one of my mains, but i dont use him as much cuz i cant block good with him. and his final smash is the only one that lets him move around while using it
LANDMASTER

Now that that's out of the way, let's discuss. Hard to KO, insane recovery, powerful standard and smash attacks, great poke, epic dair and bair, BEEP, and a great many ways to KO. Oh, and he can reflect with a standard attack, because that's how bad a** he is.

SUPER SONIC
There's also a few other characters that can move using final smash... I rarely use ROB if ever. He has attacks that don't suit my fighting style. Plus, the laser and all it's waiting-to-recharge glory bug the crap outta me... Not that he's a terrible character (as pointed out in the quote above), just not my type.

AURA STORM
Ah, cause I felt like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:15 pm
u cant move with that  

dragwarrior

Starfox64x

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:38 pm
I dont think he's THAT overpowered... he is a bit powerful, but its not that bad... his final smash is annoying though... but then again, most are...  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff