Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Yuri Lowenthal must be f**king rich Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 am
I always thought Naruto was retarded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:05 am
I only remembered that he voiced Sasuke. xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

I still like Naruto...sort of, it's become kind of lame lately. But I still dislike how it's suddenly cool to hate on it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:35 am
Its become cool to DISLIKE it? I hate it because I thought that everyone did like it and it became to popular. I only know like two other people that hate it...that I know of.  

Jakkii Padclaw

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:25 pm
He must be rich. Man, I never knew he voiced so many people. :0

I always hated Naruto, ever since I first saw it.
I never knew it was cool to hate on it now. I still get flamed through the seven levels of hell whenever I mention hating it. :/

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:41 pm
I never truly "disliked" Naruto until I met one of those fanboys. gonk

Though, it is the "cool" thing to hate now, I suppose. Next will be Death Note, and then... I'll probably put my money on either Code Geass or Gurren Lagaan.  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Hm, at least a lot of elitists hate on Naruto xD It's cool for them. I think it's ridiculous to hate something because of its popularity, the author's earning money because he's created something appealing to a broad range of audiences, so what?

Although the fanbase can be annoying. I've met Naruto fanboys irl and they seem to always look similar o_o The man always has weird side-burns, is overweight, and wears glasses. They always look like that when I meet them!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Death Note happened pretty fast. I like the series, except fans started doing stupid things and creating simple-minded fanfics. Code Geass becoming mainstream isn't happening as fast as I thought it would though.

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:22 am
I like Naruto, but it's not my favorite anime. :0
Darth Note became popular because of Adult Swim, I think. I haven't watched the anime, but I've seen the opening and I hate it. I read the manga waaay before then and it's my favorite manga. ;-;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 pm
Since this seems relevant enough: It was recently announced that Yuri is gonna play Simon in the English version of Gurren Lagann.

Steve Blum still beats him in the sheer number of roles. Name something without Steve in it. I dare you.  

fk12

haseo9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:28 pm
slate thank you for proving my point and adding to the wtf how does she do that. thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:29 pm
waaaiiit HE DID RENJI NO ******** WAY that is the most epic voice actor in history.  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 pm
truly i dont hate naruto and even if i did i made a promise to myself that if i watch an anime i will follow it through to the end of the series.....and OMFG INUYASHA IS FINALLY OVER
wait did he have a part in inuyasha.

BUT i like naruto and the series is almost over so stfu before they make more fillers thats the ONLY reason i havent been watching bleach for the past 10 weeks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Wow, that's a long list! Yuri must be filthy rich; I wonder how he finds time to dub. He's one of the few voice actors I really like. :]

xharumoni

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 pm
fk12
Since this seems relevant enough: It was recently announced that Yuri is gonna play Simon in the English version of Gurren Lagann.

Steve Blum still beats him in the sheer number of roles. Name something without Steve in it. I dare you.

Isn't Simon the little boy though? He looked small to me when I read the Gurren Lagann manga at least xD I always pictured him with a Shinji-type voice.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff