Submit

Have you pre-ordered your copy yet?
  Yes
  No
  Give me goldz!!!
View Results

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:57 am
I preordered mine on Amazon. I'm thinking it will be like with the last couple of Harry Potter books and that I'll get it that day. It probably helps that we have an Amazon warehouse like 30 miles down the road. x]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:00 am
I haven't but i'll probably go buy it the day after it comes out heart
but at least the due date is close so im being patient whee  

angelic ice maiden

flipvampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:36 pm
i haven't preordered my copy of breaking dawn.....yet......but knowing me a couple days before the release date. i'm gonna be so anxious that i'm not going to want to wait for a copy at the book store and end up pre-ordering it. hehe. i won't know until later  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 am
I preordered first chance I got! Can't wait! xD  

xxcelestialstarxx

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm
i preordered it just last night at borders and i am going to the midnight release party. Thers going to be a edward vs jacob debate and theres going to be a costume contest. I am excited. I also reserved the calender for the twilight movie and im getting that and the book on august first. I AM SO EXCITED. I CANT WAIT TO READ IT.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:23 pm
I'm afraid to pre-order anything ever again. I pre-ordered the 6th Harry Potter book and didn't actually get it in until a good week or so after it came out... I shall just go to the store and fight people for it. ^_^  

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 pm
Hehe, I did <33
&& there's a party too at the bookstore before it comes out :'DD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:16 pm
I totally did!
And I'm going to the Breaking Dawn release party so I'll get it at midnight. :]

Cool thing for me is that I'm leaving to go to Chicago that day (august 2nd) so I have a good 4 hour plane ride to read the book non stop without any interuptions! Woooo! :]  

Jellycones

XxMurder in WonderlandxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm
I did!! And guess what? The Borders in my town is gonna have a release party for like trivia and a Edward and Jacob defense debate and lots of fun stuff like that!!! I can't wait! Plus I get the book at midnight and I'm gonna stay at my friend's house and have a reading party! <3333 I can't wait!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:29 am
All you people that get to go to the party that whatever bookstore you pre-ordered at is having, you're freaking lucky.....I really wanna go, but I have to go to a wedding for a cousin that I haven't seen since I was like, seven. That's why I'm going out of town. I'll be in Alney (sp?), Illinois, and before I would've been gone till the 5th, but now I found out I'll be back in town at night on Saturday. Though how late it'll be, I'm not sure. If it's not too late, I wanna see if I can go to a party. I'm pretty sure Books-A-Million is going to have one, cuz they did for the last Harry Potter book.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Always_sunsets247

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:37 pm
rofl Im in the UK for the next couple of months and where i am only has a small book shop!!! Im searching everywhere for the Book release on Aug 4th! I'll be so bummed if i cant get it on the date its released sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Heck yes i pre-ordered Breaking Dawn! Who wouldn't?? Thr amazing books! I'm not w8ing around 4 like another week if it ends up being sold out (it most likely will 3nodding ) So, y not get the book pre-ordered? O, yea tht rly suxs about not being near a book store on the midnight premiere sad my heart goes out 2 Kunoichi21.  

CrimsonHeart93

xahbaybayx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:48 pm
I pre-ordered mine! I just can't wait until the midnight release! Only 19 more days!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:15 pm
RoXyChIkA93
O, yea tht rly suxs about not being near a book store on the midnight premiere sad my heart goes out 2 Kunoichi21.

Thanks RoXyChIkA93. I appreciate it.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:18 pm
Does anyone know of any bookstores close to Olney, IL? Seriously...There's like, a 5-6 hour drive from my grandparents' house back to my house and without Breaking Dawn to read, I just might go crazy....If you do know any, please, please, PLEASE, pm me or post them here. I will love you forever if you do!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff