Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What's the weirdest/funniest glitch you've ever had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miaow n_____n
  My dog has two legs ^____^
View Results

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Menaceman
-Simply Venus-
The triplets thing is normal, just like in real life, rare, but normal.

I'm afraid not. In unaltered gameplay it should NOT be possible for Sims to have triplets. For this to happen a hack is required, usually the InSimenator.

Seriously? O.o But.. but twins are normal without installing anything, right??

I didn't know that.. *face palm* XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 am
Yeah, twins are normal. They've been there since the base game.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

SuperSimoholicx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 am
one time, in seasons, a penguin came to my house and then WEEWEE'D on my garden then left...

it happened to my friend too

i think it's just RUDE XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 am
Madame Royale
A nanny holding a baby when she had to leave and ended up taking the baby with her to the car.

:O KIDNAPPING NANNYS!!!

one time my nanny left before my sims got home! luckily i only got a warning before my mum got back, otherwise they would have been taken away because of the stupid nannny > sad
i killed her after - made me feel better.  

SuperSimoholicx

Teenage Butts

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:53 pm
I dont know if this is weird but my sister was playing and invited my sim to there house and he randomly died there when the people were getting married. And then he never appeared for three months until about a week ago he appeared.

I have had teddy bears floating in the air and wouldnt come down until i deleted it and bought a new one. I went through about 1,000 simol's buying bears.

Nannies pee there pants at 1:00 everyday at that exact time. A few nannies died for no reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:11 pm
I wanted only one baby, but I got 3 of them.
I have no idea how it happened but it did.  

Zekai Rei

Sexual Innuendo

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:08 pm
My one male Sim was going to pick up a baby, but I guess he stopped or something... but his arm was stuck in that "baby holding" position for a while xd It didn't stop until I forced him to shower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:01 am
Floating-Pocky
I dont know if this is weird but my sister was playing and invited my sim to there house and he randomly died there when the people were getting married. And then he never appeared for three months until about a week ago he appeared.

I have had teddy bears floating in the air and wouldnt come down until i deleted it and bought a new one. I went through about 1,000 simol's buying bears.

Nannies pee there pants at 1:00 everyday at that exact time. A few nannies died for no reason.

YOUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!!!!
maybe...
my glitches...
1.) collage students committing suicide.... crying
2.) The sim goes to the car and the car leaves but not them (I got fired alot because of this) cry
3.) The right before my toddler's birthday I click on him to grow up but instead he goes back to zero... gonk  

Karol19

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm
If you command pets to dive into the pool, they'll float in a walking-on-two-legs position, spin around like they're changing to a bathing suit, 'walk' onto the diving board, turn around, get off and 'change' back and go back to normal.

I forget which Sims it was, either 1 or 2.

Most HILARIOUS thing by far that I've seen in my games. XD

Also sometimes my Sims get stuck in bubble mode if they were bathing or something...and I forget how I get it like this, but their armpits spew bubbles until you fix it. XD

If you delete the pool while a Sim is swimming, they swim in the ground all the way until they get to whatever you told them to do. Or stairs. And then they just pop out of the ground like nothing happened.

The stretch-skeleton cheat for Sims 2 allows you to obviously make ridiculously tall or short sims.
Make the number you enter either 0 or negative, and their head is ontop of their feet and they have no torso or legs or arms. Make it like 100 and all you see is legs and arms.
Have a 100 kiss a 0 and it's so ridiculous.
I don't know if that's a 'glitch' or just cheat lulz...  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff