[PRP] Born Drumming (Ronan x Mawi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:57 am
Mawi Mai smiled and waded around in the water with a smile. She flicked her tail once more, but it felt a little differnt being weighed down by the water.

"Do you like music?" She blurted out when she looked at him. She felt embaressed to say that. She wanted to know if the rumors were true. But for some reason it came out like that. "I mean... Gosh thats a stupid question." She laughed at herself blushing. "I mean you live in this pride and all." She let out another laugh but that one was more nervous.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:10 am
For the moment, as he listened, his bright grin faded slightly, to be replaced by a more careful smile. He said nothing, only listened with that little smile of his as she shifted from the initial question to embarrassment, to nervous laughter.

The one thing that he had ever been grateful for in his inability to shut out unnecessary stimulant was that it had made him extremely skilled in reading between the lines and piecing together all sorts of clues to make one and one equal two.

"You heard those rumors, then?" He said, still with that careful little half smile on his face. As if he was watching everything he said, lest he said the wrong thing. Being as he was, he had no idea how good the average lion was at deductive reasoning. And as such, it was difficult for him to judge whether or not he was too obviously guarding something or not.

Then the smile spread, and the carefulness left it. "Yea, I like music. And I like making music, just as much as the next lion here, I guess."

MoonRazor

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:28 am
Mawi Mai nodded to him. Listening to his words but at the same time watching his body lanuage. "Yeah I did." She said looking away slightly but then she turned back.

Maybe the rumors were not true. He said he liked music. She tried not to let her ceriousity push her to ask more. She gave her a smile but not one of her full blown Mawi Mai smiles.

One thing caught her ear.

"You guess?" She tried not to sound rude, she wouldn't be surprised if that failed. "You don't really sound that sure of it..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:08 pm
"Well, I mean, my eyes, they're a little better than my ears," He said. He wasn't entirely lying. His eyes were, in fact, better than his ears. "So, you know, watching the dancing and such is a bit easier than making the music. Course, it always is, isn't it?"

He paused, with a tiny nod, more to himself than anything.

"But I like making things, too, so if I had to choose between a drum circle and making those drums, I'd probably go with the drums. I'm good at making things look perfect, even if the little details don't always seem to matter."

MoonRazor

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 am
Mawi Mai blinked. She really didn't understand what that had to do with music. She went to say some thing instead she bit her lip and smiled at him.

"I wasn't much of a fan of making the drums. I like it because well, I got my first drum... But I'd really rather be out there drumming. I love teaching others though. Teaching them about music..." She smiled thinking about Genge, she hadn't seen him in a while, and Kenya two that she play music for, or atleast told them about it.

She flipped her hair out of her eyes. "Damn." She muttered to herself quickly standing up and walking over to the edge of the water and then pulling back on her shakers. "I'm really sorry." She started. "But I have to go see my sister..." She muttered slightly looking back up at him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 am
Ronan chuckled. "Different points of view, I guess," He said, remembering the day he had made his very first drum. It was a perfect little thing, unusually round. Not too large, with a rather thick gourd as the base. It had made a nice sound when he'd rapped it with his little paw way back.

He watched as she made her way out of the water, and followed her suit. "Sure," He said with the same wide, carefree smile as before. As if... as if a lot of things. As if he just had all the time in the world, as if her sudden need to leave was nothing, as if she hadn't just asked him about those rumors floating around.

((So, I won't be able to reply, so maybe you could wrap it up with your next post? 83))

MoonRazor

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 am
[[Yup no problem.]]

Mawi Mai grinned and looked back at him for a moment. "See you later. I hope we can hang out again." She smiled and then started walking toward where her sister told her to meet. "It was nice meeting you!" She called out once more. Then she took off. She hoped her sister didn't mind if she was late. She normally wouldn't.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff