Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Story for Atheist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:26 am
Just a question, atheisim is when you do not beleive in any god right?

So what do you call someone who does beleive in a higher power but is "the lost lamb of the world" as the catholics call it? Someone who wants to beleive but is not sure which religion is correct for them. At first I thought it was a form of atheism.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:59 am
Takara_Ashley

So what do you call someone who does beleive in a higher power but is "the lost lamb of the world" as the catholics call it? Someone who wants to beleive but is not sure which religion is correct for them. At first I thought it was a form of atheism.

I don't believe it matters what religion you would be in, Because your searching and since from I see, you wanna learn Islam then your on your way to be Muslim if you accept it, Otherwise you either search or call yourself some sort of Atheist.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:06 am
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

I don't believe it matters what religion you would be in, Because your searching and since from I see, you wanna learn Islam then your on your way to be Muslim if you accept it, Otherwise you either search or call yourself some sort of Atheist.

well, darn it all. Don't think my family would like that (they are the stupid americans sweatdrop ) But i'm honored that you think i'm on my way, I guess. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:24 am
XeroRyn
tassan
i guess i would have given a better answer::

when he says that how come god existed because the world was created by big bang!!!

i would react like

"stupid how you think the planets came from??

from the theory of big bang....do you know how the theory goes?

kinda sweatdrop

if i tell you in simple there are planets and then there is an explosion which creates the resources of life!!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:10 pm
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

well, darn it all. Don't think my family would like that (they are the stupid americans sweatdrop ) But i'm honored that you think i'm on my way, I guess. ^^

I'm glad I could be of assistance if I was, No one's forcing you to be a Muslim here so take your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:29 pm
tassan
XeroRyn
tassan

when he says that how come god existed because the world was created by big bang!!!

i would react like

kinda sweatdrop

if i tell you in simple there are planets and then there is an explosion which creates the resources of life!!

it was invented by a Catholic priest.

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 pm
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
tassan
XeroRyn
tassan

i would react like

kinda sweatdrop

it was invented by a Catholic priest.

uh thanks sweatdrop !!

and i got a rare event now yeah!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:54 pm
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

I'm glad I could be of assistance if I was, No one's forcing you to be a Muslim here so take your time.

oh yes, I know that. and I would like to try it out. It's just, I think my family is much conservative. After 9/11 they don't really care, you know?  

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:25 pm
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

oh yes, I know that. and I would like to try it out. It's just, I think my family is much conservative. After 9/11 they don't really care, you know?

Yeah I know, You could probably wait till you get things going with Maha and try getting even closer than you are now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:22 pm
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

Yeah I know, You could probably wait till you get things going with Maha and try getting even closer than you are now.
ugh, it is a pain when your family stereotypes Muslims unfairly!
My mother is still convinced that Islam is a chauvinistic, wife-beating, anti-american religion [i come from a military family]

scream

needless to say, I get quite a few people telling me I need to convert my muslim boyfriend to become Catholic stare and god forbid I don't raise my kids (if i marry him) Catholic domokun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 pm
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

My mother is still convinced that Islam is a chauvinistic, wife-beating, anti-american religion [i come from a military family]

scream

needless to say, I get quite a few people telling me I need to convert my muslim boyfriend to become Catholic stare and god forbid I don't raise my kids (if i marry him) Catholic domokun

Who doesn't? I'm actually surprised there are alot of Christians like yourself who disagree with that whole terrorist concept.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 am
Haydar the Truthful
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

scream

Who doesn't? I'm actually surprised there are alot of Christians like yourself who disagree with that whole terrorist concept.

no, that's like the other way around I ..well actually I haven't met many you don't think that catholics are snobby stuck up people who want everyone converted to their own faith. But no, I wouldn't base a whole puplation on a few's actions!

and yeah, I would think I would wait too. XD I would have a body shield at least!  

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 am
Haydar the Truthful
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

scream

I think it's more of a generational thing.

My mom is an ultra-conservative old school catholic. She's quite scary when it comes to religion.

However, I think thanks to the efforts of Pope John Paul II, Catholics are coming to realize that Islam is another path to God. [I cannot say how much of a blessing it is to not take the bible literally in Catholicism]

It also depends on other types of Christians too. The fundamentalist Christians, in my opinion, should be torched for forcing themselves upon others and making the rest of the world perceive Christianity as "you're-going-to-hell-unless-you-believe-in-Jesus-Christ-as-Savior" bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:29 am
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

scream

My mom is an ultra-conservative old school catholic. She's quite scary when it comes to religion.

However, I think thanks to the efforts of Pope John Paul II, Catholics are coming to realize that Islam is another path to God. [I cannot say how much of a blessing it is to not take the bible literally in Catholicism]

It also depends on other types of Christians too. The fundamentalist Christians, in my opinion, should be torched for forcing themselves upon others and making the rest of the world perceive Christianity as "you're-going-to-hell-unless-you-believe-in-Jesus-Christ-as-Savior" bullshit.

well aren't they kind of doing that with allah now. I 've been told once or twice, in gerneral, that people who do not believe in the almighty allah will go to the firey hell. I thik there is one in every religion, sad as that is.  

Aaleayha_Wahida

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:06 am
Takara_Ashley
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Ratri_Cat
Haydar the Truthful
Takara_Ashley

scream

well aren't they kind of doing that with allah now. I 've been told once or twice, in gerneral, that people who do not believe in the almighty allah will go to the firey hell. I thik there is one in every religion, sad as that is.

Well from what history has shown us, Both Islam AND Christianity have fought for numbers, But Islam is supposed to be based on Unity and true faith, not numbers. Also whenever one goes to A Muslim Scholar and such to see how Islam is, They don't really force it down your throats but doesn't convert you until your ready and fully know what the religion is. I'm not sure if Catholicism is the same or Christianity in general.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff