Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
:vein: What do you think is rude? :vein: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treasoning4u

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:43 am
I think it's rude when you're having a conversation with some one, & a third person comes in, tells you you're wrong, argues with you for 10 minutes, then says "I'm right, & that's that" & leaves. Makes me want to use that line "This is an "A" & "B" conversation, so "C" your way out of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 pm
I try hard not to let things annoy me  

hazel843

xDarkWinterx

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 pm
When your walking around in a store, and people run into your without apologizing. People who try to plow you over as your walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 pm
alright i have a lot.. eek
1. when someone complains about my hairstyles ::they say oh why do u have your hair like that its ugly and weird:: then the next day they copy me.
2. when people complain about my makeup :: its to colorful, its to much eyeliner, or not enough color to the point i look dead...
3. when i'm walking around and they bump you really hard and stare you down..

STUFF ON GAIA

1. when i'm on gia i get a lot of beggars and its so annoying -.-'
2. i hate it when little kids on gia and talk bad about my boyfriend because he's avi looks like a noob lol i have to force him to get on with me -.-' if only they could see him in real life he would of killed them LOL
3. i hate it when my art gets down rated in the art arena over one little flaw. i've seen some really bad art on their yet they have high ratings?  

xMoonCat

Abductee

godgift

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 am
i think its rude when ur doing sum thing and sum 1 interrupts for no reason  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 am
I've been on Craig's List replying to ads, trying to get a job. I find it VERY rude when people don't reply. Even if you just write back "We're not interested in you", it's better than checking my e-mail constantly, hoping to find something that no one plans to ever send!!  

Flamemylove

jpslayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am
xDarkWinterx
When your walking around in a store, and people run into your without apologizing. People who try to plow you over as your walking.
that is rude  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:11 am
Ugh! I was on Craig's list the other day & somebody posted about selling a Wii. They said all you had to do was write them a message & she'd reply. She told me to give her my phone number & she was supposed to call me last week so that I could come pick it up, & she never called. THAT was rude!  

Amethyst Bath and Beauty

Suffer My Wrath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:57 pm
I was accused of stealing at work this week, so they have me on suspension, despite the fact that there's no proof that I actually did it. I'm not the only one, they've suspended quite a few others as well, but a few people have singled me out and decided that I'm the one that did it, so they've started talking about me behind my back, thinking that I don't know about it. I think THAT'S very rude!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm
Great responses, everyone!

I have one to add: People who tell you that you're doing something wrong, without knowing what you're even trying to do.
Example? I'm playing zOMG! right now. I'm hunting Pink Flamingos & Mushroom Cannons at CL 10 because I'll get bored soon & leave the area, & this way I don't have to worry about unsupressing or dying. I happen to be playing on the same set of 4 screens as this girl, whom I will keep anonymous. She was at CL 1.0, which seems odd since she was mobbing up Lawn Gnomes, Pink Flamingos & Mushroom Cannons. Here's the conversation:

*snip*: Why keep your level so high?
*snip*: You don't get anything.
FaithBlack: badges
*snip*: I'm aiming for badges too.
*snip*: If you're keeping your level high, it's better to run around.
FaithBlack: I am running around - Between 4 screens that have both the monsters I'm after
*snip*: I do three and lvl 1 is fine.
FaithBlack: Good for you
*snip*: If you're keeping to 10, you'll get better respawn going all over rather than 4 screens.
FaithBlack: It's my choice, let me do things my way
*snip*: Just seems rude is all.
*snip*: But whatever.
FaithBlack: No, YOU'RE being rude, by telling me what to do. You play your way, I'll play mine

I understand that she was worried that I'd steal her kills & it'd take longer to respawn, but it's none of her business how I play the game. Besides, I multi-task while I play, so it's not like I took a huge chunk of her kills or anything, & I always waited for her to attack a monster before I did, that way we'd both get the kill point & she'd get the items. Who is she to tell me how to play the game?  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash