Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fly Away [[R.T.F et Ghost]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 pm
She looked at him and giggled "oh your Dalton then.." she said as she walked with him through the snow towards the cheap motel. She just looked at the big house and then at Dalton and nodded "Okay I will do my best not to move my wings" she walked closer to him as they walked up the stairs towards the room that Dalton had rented for them for one night here. She sighed happily when they sat down on the couch and looked at him again "I can't make my wings any smaller, but I can make them disappear into my back, even though it hurts every time I take them in and every time I need to take them out again, but I can do it" she nodded simply and looked at him as he stood up. When she got the magazine she shook her head "you have already done enough for me, I don't want you to spend your money anymore than you already have" she stood up slowly and took her hands down in her pockets "oh..I forgot...that I didn't bring my wallet...I'm sorry Dalton...I wish I could be of more use to you" she sighed and looked at the colors in the magazines "are you sure that I need to dye my hair?" she asked softly and looked through it "if you are, then I would like to get my hair either blond, or flame red, thats what the name says anyway, is that okay with you?" she asked softly and scooted closer to him and lay down in his lap, from there she could look up into his eyes "I think your going to be a good partner on saving the world" she smiled and fixed her hair so that it was laying over his legs. It was really really long her hair, the longest any girl had ever had on earth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Dalton sprung up intentionally. "Ahem, right, I'll go and get it then." It was awkward for him, having a girl laying on his lap. "You need to dye your hair so you can fit in easier, as for the wings, I would suggest trying to use them as little as possible, they are a pretty sight, and your lucky you got away with it..." He looked at her long hair and sighed, "We might need to cut your hair as well... just make it a bit shorter, but in any case, that can wait until later." He shrugged taking him black coat, pulling it on and headed for the door. "I promise I'll be back soon, alright? Just stay here and try to entertain yourself for a bit," He pointed tot the tv. "The tv's over there and the washroom is over there. Don't touch anything you find in the fridge, alright? We have to pay for anything we eat." And with those final words Dalton was out the door before she could utter a reply. He placed his hands in his pockets and walked down the hallway. 'She couldn't possibly get into trouble while she's locked in a room, can she?' he thought making his way to the front of the motel. Hopefully a drug store would be open. they usually carried dye there and because she was going to go blond, the would need a few extra cases just in case, because of her long hair. Dalton then thought it over again. It would be cheaper to cut off most of it and save the extra dye just in case something went wrong or it came up too light. He didn't want to worry about that now, and lucky for him, he had the annoying habit to pick up certain 'abilities' as it where, that others had, for example, cutting hair. He had never tried it, but it could be a fun experiment on his part.

He had taken a bus to the old run-down apartment his mother and he lived in. It seemed to be a very lucky night because she was in her 'booze-comma' and wouldn't wake up for at least another half a day. He had taken the house key from his neck and and opened the door as quietly as he could possible open the rundown door with the squeaky hinges. He snuck around to his mother's side and took out her purse. He rummaged through it, finding lady-things, and a few credit cards. Finally he found the cash. He grabbed that and left everything the way it was. His mother would suspect that she had downed enough booze to make her think she gabbled the money away. For what Dalton planned, he was never coming back here again. He closed and locked the door, and went to go find an open store to buy the dye.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:23 pm
She was going to say something to Dalton, but before she could, he was gone and had closed and locked the door. She looked over at the thing he called a tv and walked over to it starting to talk with it "Hi, I'm Lenalee, and your tv?" she asked with smile "nice to meet you tv, so what do you want to talk about?" she sat down on the ground in front of it but hit the remote with her butt and then the tv turned on, and of course a horror movie was on because of the time, and it was just the right time for a scream. Lenalee got shocked and took the remote and threw it into the tv and destroyed the tv's glass and function. She shook her head "that is an evil thing...I will never use one of those again...well, a bath should be at its place" she said to herself and walked out in the bathroom. She looked around it, and saw that most of it was really clean, besides the shower and the sink and toilet, but the walls could use a nice cleaning. She walked over to the shower and tried to figure out how it worked. She looked up at where the water should come out from and tried to push the wheel around so that the water would come but nothing happened "damn it, come on, some water please" she then turned on the wheel and the water splashed down on her clothes, into her eyes, and down in her mouth. She spat it out and fumbled around in the bathroom and dried her eyes "well at least I know that isn't dangerous" she stripped down in and went into the shower.

She started to sing softly, but with a beautiful voice in the shower. At this time, she wouldn't hear anyone come or go, but anyway, who should also leave from a room that was already empty? Well, at any rate, Lenalee was now in the shower singing

This is my life
this is my time
just show me the light
and I go there.

Give me the wine
bitter and sweet
and a little bit of bread
that's all I need.

No, I don't want the gold from Xanadu
I think I leave it all to you
this is my life and I don't care.

This is my street,
are you restless feet
carry me on to anywhere.

Take the fear
take it away
and give me some hope
for one more day.

I saw a ghost behind the door
when the kids were coming home from the war
with broken dreams and nothing more.

I heard a woman singing her song
and it was good and warm and strong
She made me cry I don't know why.

I don't want to bring you down
I declare it's good to be here
this is my life and I don't care!

She kept singing it and still didn't hear a damn thing, besides her own voice and the water running and hitting her body.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:38 pm
Dalton had soon returned, and unlocked the front door. He was holding a large brown bag with food and clothing items in it that would do her some good for the moment. "I'm bac-" Then he say the tv. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO IT!" he said dropping the bag on the ground staring at the broken tv in shock. "WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT NOW!" he yelled dropping to his knees. Dalton started grumbling. "I'm not made of money..." He sounded stressed out. "AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" He yelled again, now stomping around the motel rooms, trying to find her. The last thing he did was opened the bathroom door to find it all steamy. "W-w-wha..." He started blinking at the hot misty air. He hadn't figured that she was taking a shower at the time so he stood there with a completely blank expression on. Mind you, he had only opened the door a crack, to see a outlined figure behind the shower curtain. Dalton was spacing out now, he was confused, and didn't know what to do...  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:50 pm
While Dalton was all furious about it all, and now looked through the door to the bathroom, Lenalee stopped singing after two minutes he had looked at her. Then she moved the curtain away and turned of the water with a smile and stepped out of the bath. She felt someone looking at her and turned her head to the door and saw Dalton there. Now those two where just standing and looking at each other for a few minutes. Then Lenalee blushed madly and took the nearest towel and wrapped it around her and walked over and opened the door "D-Dalton..your already home.." she said with an embarrassed voice and looked at him. She didn't know what to say to him know, this was very very awkward for both of them, though she was looking beautiful as she stood there with wet long hair and only a towel around her, if this had been a movie, Lenalee would have dropped the towel and went all crazy on him, but she didn't, she pretended like nothing had happened and stepped out of the bathroom completely now and looked at the bags on the floor that Dalton had dropped. She bended over and took up the bags, unfortunately the towel was a little short, which she didn't know of. When she stood up again she placed the bags on the couch while looking at the tv and almost growling at it, which seemed kinda funny on her. She then walked over to Dalton again and hugged him tightly "I was actually scared..Mr. tv almost killed me, something happened and a scream and a horrible picture came out of it, and almost killed me, I was lucky that I used that mysterious thing I sat on to destroy it in time...it was so scary..." she held onto Dalton a little tighter and sighed "but everything is better now" she smiled and let go of him again and now just stood there waiting for Dalton to say something to her now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Dalton stood there completely confused, with his eye twitching madly. He pulled away from her and shook his head, blushing deeply of embarrassment. "Uh...um..." He didn't know what to say other then making weird noises. "I-I'm going to uh...iron my toast and butter my pants..." He said mixing up his words completely, and meaning something else. "I-I mean... I'm going to butter some toast and iron my pants-Bye!" He ran into the bathroom instead, locking the door behind him. He was literately chocking on the heavy mist, which drenched his hair. "Oh-oh God..." He said slapping his forehead as he slid down to the floor. He hadn't expected her to be taking a shower, and he could get the images out of his head. Dalton then started slamming his head against the door, trying to flush the images out, but it was only denting his head, making it hurt and nothing else.

After a few minutes he forced himself up and choose to take a shower to calm himself down. He first made sure there was a towel on the wrack before turning on the taps, and getting undressed. He slipped into the shower and relaxed for a bit. He started to wonder, 'How did this even happen? Why?'

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 pm
Lenalee looked at him confused to, this was like a cartoon, everything was just wrong "um..okay? I will just keep a watch on that evil tv to see if it will try attack me again.." she said and sat down on the couch, making her hair flow around in the air, though now something caught her eyes, unfortunately, and she stood up, she had now seen the light switch, and the radiator, which wouldn't turn out good. She stood up and first walked over to the radio and tried fiddle with the buttons, then it suddenly said something, and again, she got shocked and almost panicked, and didn't know what to do, so she threw it out of the window and sighed, her hearth pounding, then she touched the radiator by accident and felt how hot it was, and got shocked again. She found the remote from before and started smashing it down into the radiator "die evil thing! you hurt me!" she shouted at it as she kept hammering the remote down into it, not realizing that this would make the apartment really really cold in the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:43 pm
Dalton had left the bathroom to see the angel take her wrath out on the heating system. "What the hell are you doing now, idiot!" He yelled, running over to her as he swiped the remote from her and pulled her away. "First the tv... now the heater, what next!" He forced her to sit on the couch. "I don't get you... you can make friends with the bathtub but you'll attack anything that talks back to you! ARE YOU INSANE!" He slapped his hand against his forehead. "You're hopeless...Okay rule of thumb- nothing will hurt you unless it is an animal you made mad or an evil guy! The tv, the toaster, to radiator WILL NOT HURT YOU UNLESS YOU MAKE IT HURT YOU!" He slapped his hand to his forehead again. "The radiator is for heating the room! The Tv is to entertain yourself, you watch cartoons and people on the tv and... where the radio...wait, I'm afraid to ask..." Dalton walked over to the window and looked down. "MY GOD!" He shouted, turning around, eye twitching

"I
HAVE
TO
PAY
FOR
THAT!
"

He shouted so loud that the next door people could hear him.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 am
Lenalee sat on the couch where she was placed and listened to all he was saying, not saying a word herself. She was looking down in the ground in shame and was trembling a little. She just nodded to what he was saying, showing him that she understood what he was saying. She was still with the towel around her when he then came to talk about the radio. When he shouted at her for the radio she almost jumped into the ceiling, her towel falling off. She quickly took it around her again and held it tightly in her hands and was looking down again "I-I-I-I'm s-sorry Dalton..." she stammered and a few tears started running down her cheeks "we..just d-don't have t-these things in the angel world..." she said in a low voice and tried to not look up at him, afraid of what she was going to see in his eyes as he stood there and was all furious and upset about all this.
((sorry >< braindamage ><))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:36 am
Dalton sighed and turned around, his hair hiding his eyes. His shoulders dropped and he walked towards the bags on the floor, dragging his feet. "It's fine, just ask me about it before you start destroying property..." He picked up one of the bags and handed it to her, not looking at her, really. "Here, these are some warmer clothes I got you, go and change and then get some sleep. Use the bedroom." He said pointing to the other room. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything..." After that, he walked off to the kitchen and sighed. This was too stressful for him, especially since she could disappear in a moment's notice and then go on a rampage destroying other's property in an instant. He knew he wasn't allowed to smoke in the motel room, so he made himself a cup of coffee, and no way in hell would he allow that girl to drink anything caffeinated, because she would likely be bouncing off the walls if she had any. That also reminded him, no sugar, another stimulant for people who needed the rush of energy. The kettle went off, and Dalton unplugged it, puring some instant coffee into a mug and then the boiled water. He figured that he should at least show her how to cook with these electric items before his debt increased. Dalton then put some sugar into the mix and drank the brown, steaming liquid with care, eventually calming himself down for the time being.

It was already a little past two and he knew he wouldn't get a full night's rest like this. He had bags under his eyes and the coffee was having little effect on his tiredness, 'Go figure.' Dalton thought as he drained the last of the liquid from his mug. He then washed it out in the sink and sighed ruffly again. 'It's going to be a long night tonight', he basically assumed from looking at the damaged electronics and the water filled mug in the sink. Dalton stood there for a bit, his arms resting on the counter top with his hands hanging off the edge. Dalton started to drift off into a daydream, or more so, he was just thinking about all these events which lead him to the conclusion, why him?

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 am
She nodded slightly and took the bag "I won't move anymore...I promise...I will change and sit down in this room the rest of the night, without touching anything" she said and stood up, walking out into the bathroom and changed into some night clothes, a long black night gown. She got out with it on again and put her other clothes on the ground next to the couch, then she sat down on the couch and hugged her knees, now, she wasn't going to move for the rest of the night.

It was a long night, the moon was shinning brightly through the broken window. Lenalee was thinking about how much trouble she had caused Dalton, but she couldn't leave, he was the "chosen" one, the one and only person that can stop the evil spirits that are going to come to the earth. She sighed deeply and stood up, walking out into the kitchen and looked at him. She stood there for a few seconds, not really knowing why she had gone out there, so without breaking into his daydreaming, she turned around slowly and went out to the couch again. There she just sat down, and stared over at the now broken window.

Outside you could still hear people shouting and partying, while almost everybody in the whole town now was drunk. Clearly this was a big event for the humans, that Lenalee didn't understand anything of, but then again, she didn't understand much of the human world, so to her, it didn't really matter, it was just another "unsolved mystery" in her eyes. It was also possible to her a couple argue loudly about something with one of them had cheated on the other one. Lenalee felt the urge to go down and talk with them and help them, that was after all an angels job, but she refused to give in to the urge, she was still not going to move, not until the next morning anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:19 am
Without realizing it, Dalton had fallen asleep, standing up. When he woke up it was only 7:06am. He hadn't gotten much of a sleep but it was enough for him to work through the day. He started up another pot of coffee and went to check up on the angel girl. "Everything alright in here?" He asked leaning on the side of the door frame across from her. "By the way, you never told me your name..." He added in naturally.

[[Sorry it's so short >.<]]

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:48 am
Lenalee had fallen asleep while listening to the couple arguing, not realizing how tired she was. When Dalton spoke to her in the morning she woke up slowly and yawned "yes, thanks, everything is fine" she yawned again and stretched "my name?" she said a little confused "oh yes, my name, I'm sorry, my name is Lenalee sir" she said softly and got up, walking over to him and kissed his cheek in a good morning and friendly way and asked "what kind of food do you have here? I don't want to destroy anymore, so I want you to tell me what I can do and what I can't do, is that okay with you?"she asked and walked out in the kitchen to look around in there "oh, and I hope you slept well."
((its okay >< mine is too ><))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:17 pm
Dalton pushed her away. "Please, don't do that again... it's awkward..." He muttered moving towards the kitchen. He wasn't looking for a sentimental show of affection. "Well... from what I went and got last night..." He searched through the fridge to find something to satisfy their hunger. "We have some fruit in a cup and I bought some milk and fruit juice. That'll have to do for now..." He finished pulling out the plastic bowls full of fruit and the orange juice cans. He had thought it over and bought some plastic forks and knives just in case. "Catch." Dalton spoke throwing the sealed contained of fruit over to her. He popped his open in a split second and stabbed his plastic fork into a plump juicy strawberry and pulled it out of the packaging, devouring it in an instant. He placed the can of fruit on the kitchen counter top and then popped off the cap to the juice and took a long sip of it. He had planned on making coffee before, but changed his mind after sipping the juice.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 pm
She looked at him and nodded looking at the juice "well...it looks tasty.." she said as she took a glass of the juice too and took a sip "mmmm it tastes like orange" she giggled a little and looked at him "okay, we have a few things to do today, first of all, you wanted me to get my hair dyed, after that you need to show me around in the area where you live, and then we will start making a patrol route that we will walk every night before we go to bed, just to be sure no evil spirits are around in the area, okay?" she asked as she walked into the living room again and sat down on the couch again.

((sorry its so short..I just don't know what else to write right now><))

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff