Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Reputation of the non-muslim country's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If all muslims were good.
  Then atleast 70% of the humanity would be muslims.
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:04 am
Can someone tell who deleted the posts?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 am
I take offense. I count as a Christian, you know. neutral

I don't drink, smoke, take any type of drugs (unless medicines for headaches and illnesses count), and I believe that I'm generally a good person.

I'm here to learn about Muslims because I want to be accepting. If you can't be accepting of Christians in the same way that I'm being accepting of Muslims, it makes the process much harder. Negative stereotypes of other groups of people are what keep us all seperated.

Anyway, on the subject of your sister...
I have to agree with everyone else. She probably feels oppressed.
From the opinions you've expressed about women (you said they were different from men and should behave differently in another thread), I can understand why she feels the need to rebel. She probably feels like she doesn't have enough control over her own life, and that's when people go against the norm.

Also, I've said plenty of bad things to my mother, because she's a bad mother. If your sister feels that your mother is being a bad mother, she should be able to say so. She should do it in a way that's more productive, but sometimes you just can't cooperate with people.  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:37 pm
Zaaki
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
Zaaki

That girl don't know what a muslim is stare She just think everyone is crazy rolleyes Exept her stupid gang friends neutral

Well if the rest of the family is just as conservative as your or more so, I'm really not that surprised. She is tired of it all. She's trying to run away from what she thinks is an oppressive future. Especially if there's an arranged marriage on the horizon.

She is not what you think... She gets many requests from some fellows in Pakistan, but my parrents has not arranged any1 for her... But my mom is tired of her, and says that when she gets 18, she's gonna get married with some1 from Afghanistan! whee That would be cool, right? xd

No, not really. That's pretty sad actually.

Zaaki
And her mobille bill sweatdrop let's say dkr.700 per week.. Wich is 7000 rupees and 70 pounds... Wich is pretty much in Denmark sweatdrop She also talk in MSN about 4 hours a day rolleyes And i figuredout what gang she is in... She's in the VestAmager gang lol I whill spy a li'l on it wink I don't think they got people intelligent enugh to make a homepage ore something... But they got VM grafiti all over the island wink

What does this have to do with anything?!
Ok, so your sister is rebellious and doesn't say her prayers. Her mother says that she is tired of her and will marry her off to some dude in Afghanistan. s**t, I'd run off and join a gang too if I lived in that conservative and close-minded environment. I'd do my best, if I was a girl, to make myself unappealing to prospective suitors if my mother suggested such a thing. If anything, she needs some counseling.

It's not the best of choices in life, but perhaps life on the street will make her appreciate Allah more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:33 am
I don't think she whill ever get normal after what she is doing!  

Zaakii

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:45 am
Zaaki

There's no such thing as "normal" anyway, so you shouldn't worry about it.
She's your sister. What you should worry about is whether she'll be happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:17 pm
Zaaki
"normal" is a subjective term.

I find drinking and eating pork to be normal, but you guys don't. confused

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Maha the Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 pm
Zaaki
Can someone tell who deleted the posts?

You can check in the moderator panel, under crew activity.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff