Bella Edward
  Bella Jacob
  Jacob and someone else
View Results

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:20 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
If it's about Jacob I'm going to jump off my roof.
I'll join.
How many stories is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 am
ill be happy  

lil_pinaii08

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:04 pm
The Kraken
.Bucket.of.Joy.
If it's about Jacob I'm going to jump off my roof.
I'll join.
How many stories is it?

Two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so heres something I thought of whilst I was in the shower this morning:

So yesterday I was reading the seventh A-List novel; American Beauty. Anyways so in the previous book, Some Like It Hot, Eduardo (haha isn't that just an excellent, similar name, he's my favourite in that book too)) sees Samantha (his girlfriend) sharing a drunken kiss with Parker, because she was depressed that he [Eduardo] couldn't be there for prom, and she was drunk.
So, throughout American Beauty Sam tries to win Eduardo back, who won't talk to her, by doing things like sending him his favourite dinner with his complanion a cardboard cut-out of her and sending him a box with a hundred cell phones all programmed only to call her number.
So, the Sam/Eduardo couple is my favourite in the book (everyone else is kind of snotty) so here I was reading this and thinking, well, Why would the author bring in Eduardo just to get rid of him four books later? (he was introduced to us in like book three, i think) That's stupid, if she was jsut going to get rid of him in the end, why would he even be included?
Then that thought led me to this quote, why would Stephanie make Edward a big part (Eduardo is a very minor character, he's not in the book very much) and then get rid of him just like that? No. Way. Stephenie wouldn't write three books about Bella/Edward just to have Bella decide she wants Jacob in the last one. Nope, it would never happen.

One more point (I'm almost done, I promise)
On the back of Some Like It Hot, it says something like "Sam agrees to go to Prom with Parker and they end up doing alot more than dancing." Now, doesn't that sound just downright scandelous? When, in reality, its just a drunken, depressed kiss. So, the point being that authors can be very misleading.
And in Eclipse the epilogue is in Jacob's point of veiw, so what of this is a quote from the epilogue thats from the girl who Jacob imprints on? hmmm? Maybe they have some big issue like with Sam/Emily/Leah? And now Jacob's soul mate is accepting him. And Stephenie is just trying to make us go crazy with anxiety thinking it's about Jacob/Bella, when its actually going to be something harmless.

Okay, I'm finished with my theory involving this quote.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:40 pm
scream No no no no no!!! scream It can't be Jacob. I like Jacob, but Edward and Bella belong together. End of story.

GO TEAM EDWARD!!!

Lucia Ootani

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:59 am
why are my fingers trembling when i read this forum one? y? when i read the quote for breaking dawn i imediatly thought that it was edward and bella, not, jacob. it was just automatic. i think what i thought is coming true. well either one of my theories. jacob i going to hurt bella, and edward isnt going to take too kindly to that. in fact, edward will fight him (duh) and will bite him (duh) and if he dies (jacob) he dies. as long as edward and bella are together FOREVER then im fine. but if stephenie meyer messes up, there is going to be a decrease in fans and favor. it'll be down hill for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 am
ill be super super peeveeish if it happens like that ....go team edward jacob needs to go find another girl to bug ...goshhhh hes gotta understand that bella is maddly in love with!!!! EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!  

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am
THANKS GUYS.
I never for one second thought it wasn't Edward. But i suppose there is a bit of a possibility that it could be Jacob, though i doubt it is. But i'm being a tad biased since i'm on TEAM EDWARD!
And whoever said if it was Jacob you'll jump off your roof, i'll join you. It'll be one heck of a party.
But honestly, SM wouldn't do that to us, that's cruel!! It has to be Bella and Edward. she can't just let us down after three books, not like that. If Jacob hasn't imprinted already, there is always a chance he will. If him and Bella are together and he goes and imprints on some random girl, what would that possibly do to Bella? What if it's too late and she's old! She hates it enough that no one else ages besides her. No, SM wouldn't do that to us.
Besides, there's way more Team Edward fans than Team Jacob fans. so, no... it's can't be Jacob...
...at least i hope not. :/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 pm
RAWRxiloveyooh
THANKS GUYS.
I never for one second thought it wasn't Edward. But i suppose there is a bit of a possibility that it could be Jacob, though i doubt it is. But i'm being a tad biased since i'm on TEAM EDWARD!
And whoever said if it was Jacob you'll jump off your roof, i'll join you. It'll be one heck of a party.
But honestly, SM wouldn't do that to us, that's cruel!! It has to be Bella and Edward. she can't just let us down after three books, not like that. If Jacob hasn't imprinted already, there is always a chance he will. If him and Bella are together and he goes and imprints on some random girl, what would that possibly do to Bella? What if it's too late and she's old! She hates it enough that no one else ages besides her. No, SM wouldn't do that to us.
Besides, there's way more Team Edward fans than Team Jacob fans. so, no... it's can't be Jacob...
...at least i hope not. :/

I completely agree but still you think about its kinda scary but im with you
Team Edward!!!!!!  

X-Freiheit93-X

bopeebo

Mewling Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm
Wait, whats the quote???

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 pm
~!!!TEAM EDWARD!!!~  

xScarlet Bellax

les lunettes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if Stephenie did something like that to throw us off. >w< Remember she was warning us about the quotes beforehead, about how she has a twisted sense of humor and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:42 am
I think Stephenie is talking about Edward, and how he's about to change Bella.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Lindini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:31 am
yeah i heard some people saying that it might be jacob... but i really, REALLY doubt it. i mean, i love jacob dearly, but i just hope he goes and imprints on someone so he'll give up on bella.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:33 am
Yeah the only reason I want Jacob with Bella is because he loves her, otherwise he should be with someone else. but honestly I wouldn't throw out the possibility of the quote being about Jacob. Stephenie has surprised us before. heart  

Mrs_NickJonas288

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm
well thank god the spoiler came out today so we know who the quote is about thank god its not Jacob....i hope....

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff