Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
New Crew Expectations! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:15 pm
nitnit
No one ever really makes "Where is Xpersonhere" threads... ever... except once about me since I'm the fuggin captain.

Seriously, if you're going to throw a fit because we didn't make a thread asking why you left then seeya =|
I'm not throwing a fit i just feel like I'm wasting my time. because everytime I make a freaking post people think I'm saying soemthign I'm not. Just like you just did. If I was throwing a fit about that crap I would've done it already. So Suck Red! Sorry, wrong person. Suck it nit!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 pm
Ok. I don't really care anymore since you're just ranting on and telling me to suck it. Like, if you had just made a thread and said "Sorry guys im out for good" I wouldn't mind, and would have been nicer/cared, but now you're just being dumb. Telling people to suck it sure is a great way to try to keep old friends. GTFO pl0x. Kthxbye.  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:42 pm
User Image
I was bored

Zell why would you leave the place that turned you from a pansy emo kid that was Rina's b***h to just a pansy emo kid that is in the same guild as Rina. Don't lose that part of your personal history.
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Finally, epic frankscream has returned. Don't leave again dammit.  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:14 pm
User Image
I was bored

Sorry Lord Lukatron, I will not fail you again. But Zell its your choice in leaving, in the end your going to be an hero ether by your sad life or by your sad life.
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:16 pm
OR BY MY AXE (dont ******** this up people, we need an epic combo)  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:18 am
nitnit
why do you need to be a crew member?

How else can I be an a** effectively? I say nay to my demotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 pm
What part of being a crew enables you to be an a** more? It's not like you do anything helpful at all anymore. At least in the past you trolled a lot, and occasionally upheld the order, now it's just an occasional shitty post here and there.

People Who Will Most Likely be Demoted:

~Infnity Trust~ (I haven't seen her in a solid month, except for posting like once a week with fiery blaze in her open text RPG)
Mazeyelle (haven't seen her except for 1 or 2 posts in more than a month.. plus doesn't provide much guild related art... and she's in an artist position)
Pachulo (disappeared, never did anything though he did try that gym league that failed)

People Who Will be Demoted if they Don't Step it up Soon:

Shigeru K
Kunx the Mighty
Ravemaster

Everyone else is safe, though I have noticed a general decline from everyone... so let's get things going  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:24 pm
nitnit
What part of being a crew enables you to be an a** more? It's not like you do anything helpful at all anymore. At least in the past you trolled a lot, and occasionally upheld the order, now it's just an occasional shitty post here and there.

Back then there was activity and chaos, now it's just an occasional shitty thread here and there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:44 pm
And you're not helping that situation very much at all.  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:55 pm
I miss when Zell was my b***h. ;3;
Now he just pm's me once in a while for advice in his love life.

Sorry for the whole inactive thing, I honestly don't have an excuse.
I just haven't been gaming that often anymore o-o
My DS snapped in half.
Its held together with duct tape. :'D
I has pics, so it DID happen.

But I will try to work on posting again, Summers here, so I should be around oftener.
Hopefully :"3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Hooray our drama has returned. All the pieces are fitting into place. Random demotions/promotions, rina returning, people quitting/making a big deal, the wifi league, and hopefully my secret weapon.

The guild shall be epic again  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:27 pm
I dun make that much drama no moarz. :3

I think we should just recreate it again. >...>
Rebirth!
LIKE A PHOENIX.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm
Go phoenix go!  

nitnit