Need some help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 am
Fresnel
I have a similar problem now. The recoil pad I put on my Enfield does wonders on the shoulder. It kicks like a .223 now. Problem is, while it may not hurt the shoulder, the face is a different story. I keep catching myself in the lip with my finger and smashing it against my teeth. Any other grip I've tried is uncomfortable. Anyone have suggestions?

Take a lap!

Funny story, I've got a New England Firearms Handi rifle, and I bought it with a scope on it. Every time I fired it, it hit me in the eye/eyebrow.

I just realized, the eye relief was only about half an inch.

The scope rings are meant to be the tall variety, well the ones the previous owner had standard rings on it, and the only way the hammer could clear the scope was to move the scope further, and further back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 am
Fresnel
I have a similar problem now. The recoil pad I put on my Enfield does wonders on the shoulder. It kicks like a .223 now. Problem is, while it may not hurt the shoulder, the face is a different story. I keep catching myself in the lip with my finger and smashing it against my teeth. Any other grip I've tried is uncomfortable. Anyone have suggestions?

Um... what?
So after you fire you get the knock back into the face?
*scratches head* I've never had that problem nor have ever heard of it. How are you gripping it? Pictures would be best.

A friend of mine did catch the scope a bit on my Enfield and got a crescent cut, but that's it.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Um... what?
So after you fire you get the knock back into the face?
*scratches head* I've never had that problem nor have ever heard of it. How are you gripping it? Pictures would be best.

A friend of mine did catch the scope a bit on my Enfield and got a crescent cut, but that's it.
It's almost like my face is too far forward. My middle finger on my right hand wraps around the stock and points back at me again, and when I fire it jabs me in the lip.  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff