Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 am
Esme walked down the stairs and turned to the door. Who could that be? She asked herself, making her way over to the door. Peering out the window she saw a girl she didnt know and then open the door, a smile fixed on her face. Hi! How can I help you? She asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:07 pm
"Hi, I'm Liz. I'm an old friend of Jasper's. Is he here right now?" she asked before taking a slow raspy breath. Coughing she took out her inhaler and slowly took a wheezing breath from it. "If he's not here now I can come back later," Liz added as an after-thought, her breathing hitched as she looked around nervously knowing that the she was showing weakness as she gasped slightly for air.  

rocker_gal226

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:20 pm
Giving the girl a confused look, Esme nodded and then turned from the door. Erm. Wait right here, I'll see if Jasper is around. Esme told her, closing the door softly. Rushing up the stairs, Esme skidded to a stop infront of Alice and Jasper's room, knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:41 am
That night, Bella became prett nervous, as she always did before starting a new school. What if I don't make any friends? she thought. She was starting to wish she had just stayed in Phoenix, but, she thought, it's too late now. After dinner she went upstairs to her room and got ready for bed. Depression slowly welled up inside her, and she was anxious to get in bed and have a good cry before going to bed. Tomorrow should be interesting, she thought as she climbed into bed.  

drea lee

Salem Tendall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou
shalt not eat of it:
for in
the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely
die

Genesis 2:17

~|~

After the few seconds it took to scarf down the large breakfast that he was forced to make for himself, Jacob Black quickly leaped into the kitchen, grabbed the remaining piece of darkened bread from the toaster, and sprinted to the door. He felt as if he was already late, even though he knew it was about an hour before school actually let in. He wanted to hurry to school and get it over with so that he could come home and hopefully finish the Volkswagen Rabbit in the garage that he'd been working on for who-knows-how-long.

In his rush to get out, he almost tripped on the metal insulating the house from the outside world that was screwed to the floor under the front door. He bit down on the toast in frustration - he usually wasn't this clumsy. That's when he noticed his good friend Embry leaning on the house siding. Crap, he thought to himself. Now I bet he'll just laugh at me. Probably pick at me about it all day, too. He silently cursed himself before smiling, the toast still dangling in his mouth, in greeting at the other Quileute.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:07 pm
Esme knocked on the door again and called out, Jasper? There's someone atthe door for you. Say's her name is Liz. She glanced down the hallway, wondering if she should just tell the girl that he wasn't home.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 pm
I'll post as soon as I can. I'm moving soon, so I don't have much time, but I swear I'll post for Jasper and Embry as soon as I possibly can. Sorry for the inconvience.^^;

~violet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 am
(( ninja okai))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:08 am
(That's okay)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:09 pm
(It's fine here, too. ^^)

Salem Tendall

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 am
Liz stood on the porch nervously. 'He doesn't remember me, crud, I'm going to look like such an idiot,'she thought to herself. Coughing again she gathered her nerves and took a deep wheezing breath before leaning against the door slightly dizzy from her asthma.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:53 am
(I'm so, so sorry, everyone. I would've been back sooner, but there was an earthquake and I live almost right on top of the San Andreas Fault.))

Brushing Alice's cheek gently, Jasper stood and walked toward the door. Opening it, he came face to face with his mother figure. She had said something about a girl named Liz. Liz, the name sounded familar, but he couldn't quite put a face to the name. Furrowing his brows he tried to recall who exactly that was.

Not able to figure it out, and not wanting to appear ignorant, he began going down the stairs toward the door. Even if he'd forgotten her, he'd figure out who she was soon enough.

"Very graceful," Embry teased, snickering lightly. "Trying out for the nutcracker?"

While he was shier than his two friends, Embry still teased them for things like this. And quite frankly, Jacob needed to be teased for this. He looked so rediculous with the piece of toast dangling from his mouth, and even more so when he was shooting out of the doorway like a bird that had been shot.

"So, are you going to school, or are you practicing for the ballet?" He asked still taunting.

violetpriestess72

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 am
Liz heard footsteps and tried to stop leaning against the door, but was unsuccesful. 'I wish I wasn't so dizzy. My chest hurts a little still,'Liz thought nervously. She was light-headed but she shrugged it off before a bought of gasping wheezy coughs suddenly wracked her thin pale body. Her eyes widened as she coughed, trying to force air into her tightened airways.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 am
Life sucks, then you die.

Jacob grimaced. Crap, he thought. Well, there goes another good morning. He composed himself, then remembered that he must look pretty stupid with that toast in his mouth. He took a few steps out the door before clicking it closed, then he scarfed the toast in two seconds flat and turned to Embry.

"Of course the Nutcracker. You know how long I've been wanting be be a ballerina." He rolled his eyes, then starting heading towards the school.

Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Salem Tendall

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:34 pm
Jasper opened the door in a fluid motion. "Hello. Liz, right?"

He looked at the girl with a mixture of curiousity and worry. I still didn't quite remember her, though he now had a face for the name. His eyes widened fractionally as she doubled over in a coughing fit.

He held a hand out for her to take, to steady her. "Do you ned to sit down?" he asked, worridly.

"Since you were two," Embry commented, smiling jokingly at his friend.

As they walked, he fell in step with Jacob. Walking away from Jacob's house, he looked back at his friend's garage. Quietly, he wondered how close the other boy was to finishing the rabbit. Hopefully he wouldn't finish before Embry finished fixing his bike. He didn't want to be the one walking while the other drove by in a taunting manner.

"So are you going to the beach with my and Quil today, or are you too busy practicing your wonderful dancing, twinkle-toes?"Embry asked, pulling his attention away from the car.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff