Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:10 pm
((s**t, i just realized that too. let's just change my character's age to 16 to even things out))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 pm
(( SRY TO LATE LOL ***** it stands mistake or not it stands deal with it its not like it matters ur the older thats makes u z leader))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:17 pm
((yea, but i was hopin to plan something out that will NOT work if i'm older, how about 17, is that a good compromise? then i'm still the oldest, but my plans might work ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm
((If not, i undestand, but i was wonderin))  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:56 pm
Rissa troted into the new and unfimilier lands, she was in wolf form she she had her muzzle to the ground fallowing the sents of two other people but the strong sent of a bruning fire cought her attention and made her venter twards that instead, she troted silantly threw the streets the only sound she made was the clicking of her tolons on the roads  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Ren pulled a small amount of the fire to him, keeping a line of it in the air, so that there was a thin "string" of fire leading him right to the source of the fire. "Now we know where we're headed." he said, looking at Hikaru. He smiled, and began following the guide he had created.  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:07 pm
light saw the fire trail off into the night he freaked and tumbled making a high intensity light beam shinn on ren "WHO ARE YOU ANNOUNCE YOUR SELF"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:10 pm
"My name is Ren." he said calmly. "And this is my friend Hikaru" he gestured towards Hikaru. "We mean no harm. We saw your fire, and wanted to see if it meant there were more survivors in this area. Obviously there are, because you are here. May we sit down?"  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:17 pm
Rissa troted into the clearing and sat down a little ways away, watching the others, so their are more survivors she thought as she watched them, ears perked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 pm
light/akuma looked at ren calmly "maybe toss me ur guns and then its fine"  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Ren smiled. "My guns would be the least of your problems if I wanted to attack you. But that is not why we are here." He pulled his two pistols out of their holsters, took out the clips, and emptied the chamber, before tossing them over to the stranger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:34 pm
akuma looked at ren then back at the line of fire
"ya i know but i cant dodge a bullet go ahead sit down "  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Rissa stayed where she was, she was in site but keep her distance not wanting to scare them, she tilted her head perked her ears and listened to them talk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Ren sat down, and then looked at Hikaru, She hadn't spoken a word since they headed out. It was beginning to worry him, but he disregarded it. 'It can wait' he though. "Onto business I guess then." he said, smiling at their new acquaintance. "We know that nearly everything has been destroyed, we know that society as we know it is no more. What wish to achieve is the rebuilding of that society. Will you help us?"  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Hikaru stayed further back, watching the two as she got out her lighter, she had always played with her lighter when she was nervous or exited, she started flicking the flame on and off, she let go of the switch, thinking the flame would go out, when it didnt she just stared at the flame, was Ren doing this? No, it wasnt Ren, it was her that was keeping the flame alive, when she shook her head the flame went out, she blinked a few times than looked at Ren and the other boy, than noticed a wolf. She stared at the wolf, wondering how it survived the wave. She knelt down and gestured for the wolf to come to her, showing that she wasnt a threat.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff