Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
FROSTED BUTTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:51 pm
You did? I don't really recall you posting more than Shigeru, but if you say so.

Still make more threads, we need to get back to 1k posts a day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:57 pm
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-OMBO  

The Caj

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 pm
Yeha I used to post a lot, bak when everybody was mainly into pokemon. Now all I see pop up are random threads, and to be truthful I'm not even sure what anyone here wants to talk about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:59 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________wow,you all the way over there________________________________  

The Caj

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:59 pm
This deathguiser is your destiny. To figure out what people want to talk about.

Or we could all recruit a bunch of new people and ********.. I mean talk with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:00 pm
Talk about Yu-Gi-Oh  

The Caj

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 pm
no u  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 pm
thanks for stretching the page. Anyway, I'll get right on that!!!!!  

Deathguiser

The Caj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:06 pm
GONNA STRETCH THE s**t OUTTA YOUR PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm
I declare this thread a free for all thread. It seems to be growing faster than most other threads in our history. At least any since those ones where rina would flirt with everyone.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 pm
Frosted Butts, they're more than fail: they're epic fail!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 pm
Also, double post ftw.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:10 pm
Wtf I thought this thread was now about yu-gi-oh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:11 pm
darkslasher, it's not that hard to get frosted butts. Don't be consumed with jealousy as I once was.  

The Caj

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 pm
A free for all you say? I think we've all been doomed at this point. *joins in*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff