Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply PC and other Platform Gaming
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGRGRGKLJSDGKLJDFG FFS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychoace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:07 am
Raike99
darkslasherX
Raike99
SC2 > SC2
Figure out which is which. ;D
Starcraft 2 > any other game with the initials SC2 (Soul Calibur 2, Strategic Command 2, etc.)
I'd actually go with Soul Calibur 2 than Starcraft 2 seeing as how I hate strategy games, and have never played Starcraft 1.

I was actually thinking the same thing when they mentioned SCII lol.

I guess i'll pilot the Diablo bandwagon myself...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm
Well I just watched some gameplay videos about the two games, and I have to say that they both look awesome. Although, Diablo III looks like a lot more fun, because lets face it: Face paced action + long hours of gameplay + cool abilities and classes = very good video game, with the option of online gaming. yay. I was always a fan of the warcraft games, and I have played the starcraft game + expansions, so I can't say I'm not looking foward to SC2.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:50 pm
Diablo 3 actually looks absurdly repetitive. For most of the video the barbarian was just using the same 3 moves over and over. Granted it looks fun and whatnot, but even D2 got boring after an hour or so (unless you are one of those people who just love pressing the same button over and over killing things)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 pm
He was using at least seven moves. I mean, you can't expect them to give away every detail of the game right from the beginning, the probably want to keep people interested. Witch Doctor looked awesome to play as too, I can't wait to see the rest of the classes. Starcraft comes out first, so I'll be getting that as soon as possible.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm
zerg and protoss gameplay vids from the closed beta in korea a few months ago. (everything in that is subject to change, but they let some pro koreens play to help balance it and find any glitches)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8_zxOX32E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIu5d8IwYZs&feature=related  
PC and other Platform Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas