View Results

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:43 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I would have to say I love Twilight the most.
First, Edward wins my heart in that one. And we get introduced to the whole vampire world, it's new and exciting!
Second, Jacob has a very little part, in which he is all human. I like human Jake, he's cute and innocent and likeable. He isn;t the arrogant kid he ends up being yet. He's just a cute boy with a crush on an older woman.
Third, I like the action part of the book. (I have to admit, the action sequence in New Moon is my favourite, THE RACE AGAINST TIME!)With Bella running through Phoenix to meet up with James. It had my heart racing!
Fourth, theres no werewolf drama. I don't like how theres all this vampire vs werewolf business in the second and third books (although they do make it a wee bit more interesting) I like how its just Bella and Edward. Theres no Bella running off to see Jacob all the time.
Fifth, I like meeting all the Cullens and reading about Carlisle's past.

I completely agree with you on all this. That's why Twilight is also my favorite book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:25 pm
okay, this was easy for me. twilight. new moon diiint have enough edward in it, and eclipse was so blahh (though i loved the fact that bella was caught in a sort of love triangle with edward and jakob, between the vamps and werewolves). in twilight, we got introduced to the characters and theres this whole knid of air of mystery surronding edward. we also get introduced to the world of vampires through stephenie's eyes and its just a much better book than the rest, in my opinion.  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Lucia Ootani

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 am
Twilight, because that's the beggining and it was the one that kept me on the edge of my seat the most.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 am
i don't [do] know why but i was seriously drawn to new moon. SURE. it didn't have much [too much] edward in it. but it revealed more than i'd expected. bella's true friends. edward's deep sincere and too dedicated love. a rival that never did i expect edward to have [cough *jacob* cough]. the possible criminals that would threatened bella's safety... it had built up more than enough suspense for the third book, eclipse.

i was also dumbfounded with the fact that i was totally wrong about edward. i was always sure that he had been right there, all along... only to find out that he was curled up to a fetus position, thinking only about bella when he wasn't hunting or tracking. awwww!

but yeah. new moon. FOR NOW.
i cannot be too sure.
the fourth and the final book will be coming out soon.
so naturally, i won't be decided until then.

Heavens unReliable

GILLIAN JIGSAW

Wheezing Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:46 pm
Twilight, duhhh.
Its where Bella and Edward first fell in love and all that s**t.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:00 am
Hm...this is hard, but I would have to say Twilight.
Firstly, No Jacob. Well, he was there but he was a minor character that wasn't a big pushy part of Bella's life.
Secondly, I liked how is described the growing relationship between Bella and Edward. It was sweet. :3
Thirdly: It had some of my favorite scenes! Port Angeles, Prom, First Biology Class, "Blood Type", and, of course, the meadow.
Fourthly: No werewolf problems
Fifthly: I liked the Cullens. Getting to know them was great!

I also liked New Moon. My favorite part was the ending in her bedroom. I swear at that part the book was dripping sugar and love.

In Eclipse, I liked hearing Jasper's and Rosalie's stories more in depth. Couldn't help feeling bad for Rosalie.

Tea Room Terror

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:59 am
Out of all of them i like twilight the most but i will always love all there books!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:23 am
I would have to say New Moon because that's where she gets close to Jacob. I like Jacob, but I just wanna go up to him and mess with his long hair. :]
But, yeah. New Moon.

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."

Lucy the Imaginary Ninja

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 pm
Hm...thats a hard one...I'd have to say Twilight.

It's to hard for me to choose out of the few.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:26 pm
i love both twilight and eclipse, new moon crushed me everytime i read it.  

breakingdawn25

midnightsun1717

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:23 pm
Heavens unReliable
i don't [do] know why but i was seriously drawn to new moon. SURE. it didn't have much [too much] edward in it. but it revealed more than i'd expected. bella's true friends. edward's deep sincere and too dedicated love. a rival that never did i expect edward to have [cough *jacob* cough]. the possible criminals that would threatened bella's safety... it had built up more than enough suspense for the third book, eclipse.

i was also dumbfounded with the fact that i was totally wrong about edward. i was always sure that he had been right there, all along... only to find out that he was curled up to a fetus position, thinking only about bella when he wasn't hunting or tracking. awwww!

but yeah. new moon. FOR NOW.
i cannot be too sure.
the fourth and the final book will be coming out soon.

so naturally, i won't be decided until then.

I know! I can truley say that I like New Moon the best. For one, I think that Bella deserves it for what she did in Eclipse twisted I know that's a twisted reason, but it's true.

It's really deep, too. Even though Edward isn't there for like half the book, their realationship grows stronger and Bella spends time away from Edward. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but MY GOD, Bella really needs to get a life other than Edward :]

But I really have to say that I like New Moon the best ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:21 pm
midnightsun1717

I know! I can truley say that I like New Moon the best. For one, I think that Bella deserves it for what she did in Eclipse twisted I know that's a twisted reason, but it's true.

It's really deep, too. Even though Edward isn't there for like half the book, their realationship grows stronger and Bella spends time away from Edward. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but MY GOD, Bella really needs to get a life other than Edward :]

But I really have to say that I like New Moon the best ^^

I kinda agree with you, but Edward left HER. Even if he was doing it for her own good he had to let HER choose for herself. But even so, that made the relationship stronger. Its hard to choose which is my fav of the 3 sweatdrop  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:17 pm
I loved New Moon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:43 pm
Punky-Perfect
I loved New Moon!

same  

Kizaito Shoma

Aged Noob

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200