Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
vampire or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:26 pm
i want her to stay human. the only reason id want her to turn is cuz im DYING of curiousity as to what stephenie thinks bella's power would be. XD
anywho, i want her to stay human because i think it would ruina nd end the book if they turned her. the whole book is about bella and her troubles with the vampires-- edward's lust for her blood; victoria, james and laurant hunting after her; the volturi; blahblahblah. in new moon, we also get introduced to the wolves, and jacob's troubles with her wanting to turn and whatnot. anyways, my point is that the story revolves around the troubles with the vamps. if she became a vamp, there would be no more trouble-- the volturi would come and be like "oh, hey, they did turn her" and leave (never to bother them again); the only other thing stephenie could write about would be bella's change to the new world of vampireness, with the supersenses, her new power (whatever it is) etc. it would be boring compared to what has already happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:30 am
a vampire because they will be able to live there life together for ever and ever. heart heart  

River-Love

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:26 am
I want her to become a vampire. Everything else would be annoying...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 am
i am undecided....but what whatever bella choses i will be happy with  

mitsukakecat

m a n ii r o

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:10 am
i'd like to see her as a vampire. i'd like to read about the transformation, and further more. it would get rid of all the annoying people trying to kill her. like, it would kinda be more dangerous if she was still human, so they should just change her already! then her and edward could be happy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 am
I'd also like to see her as a vampire, but i also would like her to stay as a human because she truely is amusing >.<  

My_Wolfs_Wings

La comtesse noire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:20 am
VAMPIRE!! definetly.
im so excited.
theyre getting married. so shell become one.
besides she just HAS to.. or i will die..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:03 pm
Vampire, definitely.

Reasons:
-Like everyone else, I'm curious to know about the transformation.
-Old Bella and Young Edward is a little bit creepy.
-If Bella stays human, she will likely end up with Jacob. D:
-They can be together forever!
-She can defend herself! Go Bella!
- I want to know her powers
- The Volturi won't come and...dispose of her.

:]

Tea Room Terror

Ivory Bones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:11 am
cheloa
i want her to stay human. the only reason id want her to turn is cuz im DYING of curiousity as to what stephenie thinks bella's power would be. XD
anywho, i want her to stay human because i think it would ruina nd end the book if they turned her. the whole book is about bella and her troubles with the vampires-- edward's lust for her blood; victoria, james and laurant hunting after her; the volturi; blahblahblah. in new moon, we also get introduced to the wolves, and jacob's troubles with her wanting to turn and whatnot. anyways, my point is that the story revolves around the troubles with the vamps. if she became a vamp, there would be no more trouble-- the volturi would come and be like "oh, hey, they did turn her" and leave (never to bother them again); the only other thing stephenie could write about would be bella's change to the new world of vampireness, with the supersenses, her new power (whatever it is) etc. it would be boring compared to what has already happened.

I vote vampire. But this so true! >.< And i bet even when she is a vampire i bet she will still be clutzy somehow...she just falls more gracefully? haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:09 am
x)xAphroditexOx
cheloa

I vote vampire. But this so true! >.< And i bet even when she is a vampire i bet she will still be clutzy somehow...she just falls more gracefully? haha

I think she will be more clutz, things are like doubled when they become vampires so i think she'll just become a bigger clutz, that would be funny and sad.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:14 am
OnTheHorizon
Vampire, definitely.

Reasons:
-Like everyone else, I'm curious to know about the transformation.
-Old Bella and Young Edward is a little bit creepy.
-If Bella stays human, she will likely end up with Jacob. D:
-They can be together forever!
-She can defend herself! Go Bella!
- I want to know her powers
- The Volturi won't come and...dispose of her.

:]

same!!!! I also want to read about the honeymoon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 pm
I want her to be a vampire so bad. I am not quite sure why, but it's just the urge of her wanting to be one so bad. Weird, I know.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas