Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:37 pm
"Come...on...turn!" She said as the wrench stuck. Her hand slid and hit the wall. Eva cursed under her breath. "Oh no you don't. You will not defeat me." She told the shower cap. With one final big turn, the screw turned and Eva was able to continue to fix the shower. She turned it on and smiled when the water came out of it. "Ha! Told you." She finished all the bathrooms and looked around. "What else needs fixing? Let's see, I did the electricity, the air conditioning, the windows, the bathrooms, the kitchen's good." She looked around but found nothing else that needed fixing. That is until she opened a door. The door fell of the hinges and landed on the floor with a clunk. "I guess that answers that question."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:07 pm
Alex finally reached the top of the hill. He was breathing heavily as he looked down on the town once more.

A large group had gathered and they were telling him to come back down before he got hurt.

He laughed and went over to the manion and knocked on the door. He waited for someone to come as he rocked back and forth on his heels.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:17 pm
Eva was just finishing up a door when someone knocked at the front door. "Just a minute!" She shouted. She finished up screwing in the bolt and checked to make sure the door she was working on was finished. When it was, she opened the front door. She was surprised to see the guy from the grocery store. "Can I help you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:21 pm
Alex shrugged looking at the girl. "Just came by to say hi." He smiled weakly. "And welcome you to the neighborhood." He said as he stopped rocking. He ignored the voices from the bottom of the hill telling him to still come back.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm
"Uh huh." She said bitting her lip and folding her arms. "Well thanks." Eva looked down the hill. "Yeah, I feel welcome." She said sarcastically. She looked back down hill and waved at everyone. Some people huffed at her and started to walk home. The others just continued to yell. "I'm fixing up the house right now. And from the looks of it, you can either go back down the hill or come inside."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:32 pm
Alex looked at the people then back to her. "I'll come inside. I don't do well with lot's of people." He chuckled a little and waited for her to move. "I kind of came up here to prove them wrong. I don't think you're a muderer or anything like that."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:47 pm
Eva smiled sarcastically. "How nice." She said and walked back in the house and headed to another. When she opened it, only the top was off of it's hinges. She grabbed a screw and her screw driver and started working on it. "Make yourself comfortable." She told him as she saw he had entered the house.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:52 pm
Alex nodded and looked around at the inside of the mansion. He sat down on a couch and watched her. "So, I take it you've had a lot of fixing up to do here? The place has been empty for years."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Eva nodded. "Yeah, the Realtor who sold me the house said it was a fixer up." She finished with the door and looked around. Again, she tried to think of anything else that needed fixing. "But for what I got for it, it was worth it. I didn't mind fixing it up. It kind of gives me a feeling of actually saying it's my house. I guess I just feel better by putting my own blood and sweat into the material. I think it shows hardcore ownership."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:02 pm
Alex chuckled a little. "That makes sense." He nodded not sure what else he could say. "I need to find a place of my own, you know. I'm getting sick of living in my parents house." He said laughing some.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:14 pm
She nodded in agreement. "Well, I suggest you get one as soon as possible. It's all worth it. I've been living on my own for almost a year and I love it. Away from home, away from everything." Memories of her family came back to her mind. Even as she thought of them, she was still glad she made her decision of moving out.

Suddenly, a cat brought her out of her thought. "What the?" She said to herself. Eva began to follow the cat, so she could catch it. "Come here sweetie." She said to the cat. The cat meowed and began to walk upstairs. "Oh no you don't." She ran upstairs and tried to find her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:17 pm
Alex blinked and followed after the two. He wondered where the cat was heading, and how it got in. But that wasn't much of a surprise seeing as the house was old. It probably had a bunch of holes in the basement and such.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:27 pm
"Gotcha!" She said as she picked up the cat. "Here you are. What are you doing here?" She asked the cat. "You're gonna have to go." The cat purred and started licking her face. "Alright, you can stay but I'll have to get you some food later. Right now you're just gonna have to get rid of my rat problem." Eva put down the cat and looked back at Alex. The cat jumped on her bed and started to go to sleep. "I haven't really introduce myself. I'm Eva. Eva Daniels."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:40 pm
Alex chuckled as he watched Eva pick up the cat. He smiled and bowed slightly, introducing him self. "Pleasure to meet you Eva. My name is Alexander Lupines." He scratched the back of his head. "But my friends call me Alex."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:44 pm
"Yeah, my real name is Evangeline but it's Eva for short. It's nice to meet you." A thought suddenly occurred to her. "Now I'm going to do something to you. But don't take it the wrong way." She felt his muscles and nodded his head. "Worth a shot." She said to herself. "Ok, i need you to do something for me. Follow me." She walked down the stair and walked into the living room. Behind the couch near the door, she pointed to a window. "I've been trying all day but i can't get that window open. I've tried unlocking it but it just won't budge. Can you help me?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff