Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beruth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:08 pm
ticks and leeches  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 pm
User Image
. . .
xD YEah bugs creep me out a LOT too. Especially cockroaches, which I'm deathly afraid of btw. The only way you can get me to break out crying and spaz out is to put a live cockroach in front of me. D=

LolCow Loves Cheeze

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:26 am
The darkness. And my basement, cause my brother lives downstairs and he's very morbid.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 am
User Image
. . .
I can see how that would be creepy o.o;
Lots of people are scared of basements. When I lived in Colorado though, we had a 3-story house and our basement was all carpeted and it had lights, it was really nice. HUGE TV and video games, a bar (complete with drinks ;D) and a pool table. You can tell how many of my friends always wanted to have a sleepover at my house. xD

LolCow Loves Cheeze

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 am
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin
The darkness. And my basement, cause my brother lives downstairs and he's very morbid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:51 am
I get creeped out from being alone in a lit room and glancing over to a pitch black room. For some reason I feel like something is going to appear or reveal itself while I'm in the other room working on something.
Sad thing is things have appeared in that certain other room so I have to avoid looking over at it. >< *for curious peeps, shadows and noises occur*  

MasterChiefrei

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 pm
Lord DemiBaal
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol

WELL HE IS! He has this blinking alien thing and it scare the s**t out of me whenever mom send me down there to wake his lazy a** up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:14 pm
Children, snakes, and clowns make me shudder.  

Simming

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 am
Insects with exoskeletons, spiders, moths, any other insect that's not pretty, heights, my cat bringing in poor little animals on the brink of death, poop, used condoms on the ground outside and gangster rap. xD

tl;dr: I'm a freaking scaredy cat. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:18 pm
Few things creep me out nowadays. Right now, roaches and infected wounds are probably the two that top the list.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:38 pm
Kinnei
Few things creep me out nowadays. Right now, roaches and infected wounds are probably the two that top the list.

Eew, I hate roaches D:
Had a bad experience with infected wounds before? :l  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Super Organic
Kinnei

Eew, I hate roaches D:
Had a bad experience with infected wounds before? :l

No...I just don't like the way that infections look. Strangely enough, not all wounds creep me out. For one thing, I dig scars. mrgreen

As far as roaches are concerned, the day that I moved into an old apartment, I opened up a cupboard only to have a roach run onto my hand. gonk  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 am
I spent a morning sewing up corpses, nothing can ever creep me out again after that 0.0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:08 pm
I hate being home alone @ night.
+ while on the topic I hate insects.

Excimo

Ziporae

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:05 pm
That kind of thing really creeps me out, too! I have this strong paranoia of people breaking into my house.. or ghost for that matter. Can't say I'm not a believer. Certain really weird things scare me.. I can stand being at a high altitude, I can stand the dark, but when it comes to the stupid things I got problems.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff