14-15
---

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Name: Kinanda
Meaning: Any stringed musical instrument
Colourist: Meep
Species: Cheetah
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Kinanda is the world's biggest bundle of energy. She cannot stand still, and always needs to be off doing something, probably something silly. An eternal optimist, things very rarely get her down. She loves life and is a bit absentminded. Not the brightest of her litter (which was all girls) she has a tendency to approach anyone with a greeting. Needless to say, she has developed very fast reflexes. Kinanda never knew her father and has grown up with only girls. She doesn't quite know how to handle herself with boys.

Current plots: Will soon be setting off from her family to find her father.

Looking for: Family RP, general RP
A male role model who will become her mate. I want her to meet a lad (an adult) who will quickly become her friend and a bit of a male mentor. Since Kinanda will be wandering off, he needs to be someone who can travel with her. I want their relationship to blossom into romance on the way. No species preference (hybrid relationships welcome!). The male's gonna have to be patient, warm, easygoing, and probably very laid-back and able to deal with Kinanda's boundless energy. A playful streak is definitely a plus.
I'd be open to good-natured flings as well, but I don't want her to be abandoned. It'd have to be a mutual decision not to stay together.

THINK I MIGHT HAVE FOUND SOMEONE.
Not looking for: Death, violence, etc.

giftwrapped

giftwrapped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:51 pm
User Image

KINANDA'S ROLEPLAYS

* - denotes abandoned RP
+ - denotes RP on hold

Current Roleplay:
A few kind words - Jaribu
Hy-D and Hy-C! - Safi'mmoja *
Guess this is good-bye. - Cheza *

Finished Roleplay:
Im Gonna Get You! - Kaiolohia
Waiting for the rain - Njuga
Whats wrong with you? - Gahiji
Heading my way? - Njalo

Used Roleplay:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 pm

Name: Tanasi
Meaning: Warrior
Colourist: Meep
Species: Lion
Pride: Zamani'zavita (not recognized yet)
Personality: Tanasi is a follower, not a leader. He tends to do as he is told and is ingratiating to the point of falsity to adults. He likes attention and will generally do anything for it. The brawn of any operation and never the brains, he is quite strong and a bit of a bully about it. He can only be bossed by someone if that someone is physically stronger than him, or can beat him in a wrestling match.

Current plots: None. Will probably eventually be snapped up by his ambitious brother as a lackey in an attempt to win the throne.

Looking for: Probably a few cubbins to bully, maybe to form into a bit of a posse. Not really looking for any girls at the moment, though eventually I'll want him to meet a crazy ambitious one who can beat him into doing what she wants.
Not looking for: Death, a mate

giftwrapped

giftwrapped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:02 pm
User Image

TANASI'S ROLEPLAYS

* - denotes abandoned RP
+ - denotes RP on hold

Current Roleplay:
A Clash of Forces - Savitri

Finished Roleplay:
Who goes there? - Omoa

Used Roleplay:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Am'Ondea
Meaning: Derived from the Quenya Elvish for “I succumb,” or “I surrender”
Colourist: Mila
Pride: Aikanaro'hini
Personality: Dea is rather quiet and underspoken right now, as is typical for most young males brought up in Kunanda. He is playful, though, and a bit of a dreamer and storyteller. He creates wild fantasies about meeting his father (whom he imagines to be a great hero) and likes playing pretend. Not really much of a strong leader, but doesn't just senselessly do what he's told, either. Very quiet, shy, and respectful around girls.

Not meek but certainly quiet in company, Am’ondea is a bit soft, and a bit of a dreamer. A male cub in a pride of dominant females, he is fairly resigned to his fate, though it doesn’t mean he is timid or fearful by any means. When he can get away with it, he’s boisterous and enthusiastic, especially around other males, though he doesn’t do much voicing of his own opinions ever. Very playful, he is a follower more than a leader but will gladly join in if he’s invited. Doesn’t like getting in trouble or being scolded, and is extremely polite to adults and nervous or clumsy around females of his own age as a result.

Awkward without a father, he harbours a childish dream to meet his, and makes up stories in his head about his mysterious father, who he dreams will someday come back, take him under his wing, and teach him the ways of the world, father to son. This is not the only of those dreams. When it all comes down to it, Dea is a romantic. He dreams big and hopes big, inside. Some of these dreams and hopes, he lets his mother know about. Others, like those about his father, he keeps only to himself.

Current plots: In the process of being cubnapped by his father and dragged into the Aikanaro'hini Pride.

Looking for: DEMON PRIDE ROLEPLAY.
Also, I'd love for a young Kunanda lion to get to know him as a cub, and then meet him again when he is all grown up and living with the Aikanaro'hini pride. (I'm still open for this; flashback RPs ftw.)
Not Looking for: Death, any more trauma than what I already have lined up, a mate.

giftwrapped

giftwrapped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image

AM'ONDEA'S ROLEPLAYS

* - denotes abandoned RP
+ - denotes RP on hold

Current Roleplay:

Finished Roleplay:
Something Dangerous Comes - Iartuupe

Used Roleplay:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:54 am

Name: Kiden
Meaning: Girl born after three or more boys
Colourist: Tae
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Personality:

Current plots: None

Looking for: Family RP, pride RP, general RP! Drama is fine.
Not Looking for: Death, trauma, a mate.

giftwrapped

giftwrapped

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 am
User Image

KIDEN'S ROLEPLAYS

* - denotes abandoned RP
+ - denotes RP on hold

Current Roleplay:
Brown is a Beautiful Color - Wei

Finished Roleplay:

Used Roleplay:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 am

Name: Penzil'amama
Meaning: Love for one's mother
Colourist: Kirei
Species: Cheetah
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Penzi’s a mama’s boy, but not in the negative sense. His relationship with his mother will always be extremely close; he will always have a place in his heart reserved specifically for Tuli, and he will always make sure he has her approval in major life decisions. He won’t be one to run off unexpectedly or come home one day with a family Mother never heard of before. Even as he grows up and apart, he’ll make sure he never loses touch with Tuli.

Outside of his relationship with Tuli, Penzi is a fairly sweet little cheetah. Friendly, outgoing, but slightly sensitive, he’s always willing to make friends, but also always afraid he won’t be liked. He tries his hardest to keep out of trouble, because he deals badly with disapproval. He tends to be one who aims to please everyone around him, to keep everyone happy, and occasionally might lose the thread of his own desires in this fabric. That said, he is not a pushover and if he needs to, he will fiercely defend himself, his honor, and his mother. Raised an only cub and without a father, he will not be the most socially adept of animals, and he will likely be awkward around adult male cheetahs and other species of all ages and genders, but he will always endeavor to be friendly.

Penzi is admittedly a bit of a homebody and would rather know where everything is than wander off, but he tends to chafe if he’s kept under too tight a restraint for too long. After a certain amount of “Yes, Mother, I know, Mother,” he will likely end up wandering off (never too far, in case something bad might happen) for a bit of alone time, but he tries his hardest not to lose his temper. As he grows, so will his need for distance, and he will undoubtedly go through a bit of a rebellious adolescent stage, where he just seeks to escape for a little bit. He is curious about his sisters and somewhat about his father, but not so much that they ever become anything more than a mild interest. He is perfectly content with his small family.

Current plots: None

Looking for: Family RP, general RP! Drama is fine.
Not Looking for: Death, trauma, a mate.

giftwrapped

giftwrapped

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 am
User Image

PENZIL'AMAMA'S ROLEPLAYS

* - denotes abandoned RP
+ - denotes RP on hold

Current Roleplay:
You Cant Seriously be my Uncle - Tamu

Finished Roleplay:

Used Roleplay: