Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:00 pm
He sighed, and hugged her again. "I'm sorry... I won't leave you, ever. I promise."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 pm
Periru smiled happily, hugging him back as tightly as her weak, pale, frail body would let her. "Good!" She whispered, nuzzling his ear in one of her simple, playful gestures. "Are you going to let your hair grow out again?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Kyuuketsuki laughed quietly. "Maybe."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:06 pm
She finally let go, stretching, unknowingly letting the pajama tank top reveal some of the smooth, white skin of her tummy.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 pm
Kyuuketsuki smiled, his hand lightly dancing across her pale skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm
Periru froze, blushing deeply. She kind of froze, her hands above her head as she watched him. Periru tilted her head to the side, thoughtful. Lately, he'd do some of the oddest things. Like, one time, he randomly started running his fingers through her hair as she nibbled on some treats he gave her. This, she figured, was another one of the moments where Kyuu acted more like a man then her "big brother".  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 pm
He smiled, and leaned forward, gently kissing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:19 am
Periru froze a bit, the kiss only lasting for a moment before Periru turned away. Her pale, delicate features were painted rose red, as she murmured shyly, "I love you too, big brother." She thought he kissed her as one does to a little sister.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:28 am
He sighed, studying her pale features once more. She's only a sister to me... I can't allow anyone to get close to me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:31 am
Periru turned back to face him once more. "You look...thoughtfully sad," she whispered, reaching out to hold his face in her small hands. "What's wrong?" Since he looked sad, she became sad too.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:33 am
He sighed. "It's just that it's dangerous for you to be with me..." He sighed again. "And I don't want to hurt you... honestly, I don't know what would happen without you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 am
She slowly let his face go, letting her hands rest demurely in her lap. Turning from him, she looked out the window at the full blown dusk, the rich colors bathing them both in an orange glow. "When people die, everyone else moves on. When I die...I'm sure you'll move on...with my memory inside you," she murmured, surprisingly calm about the sudden subject of her death.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 am
He smiled. "To remember it for all eternity? Periru... I honestly couldn't live without you. Even my kind has to have a reason to live..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 am
"Please don't say that..." She looked up to him, her blue eyes shining with coming tears. "Please...you can live without me! You...can..." She broke off, sniffling a bit. It always confused her when he talked this way. What did he really mean?  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 am
"I couldn't," He whispered. "Periru, you're more than a sister to me."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items