Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
GUILD UPDATE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mazeyelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm
darkslasherX
While we're on the topic of birthdays, be sure to remember mine on the 16th of July. cool

yesh, so WORSHIP MAH BRO NAO!!!!!!!! lol XD

and holy fudgenuts am i sorry for the inactivity XP i really have been busy with epicness... and life too. stupid life. *gets out a spatula & starts beating life*

.... i miss my crew spot. ;_; NOW I'M GUNNA EARN IT BACK! WOOT!

...as soon as i figure out a good way how. meh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 pm
Busy with epicness? lol. Yeah, sorry that I had to go out and demote 4 of you like that, but you four pretty much disappeared... don't worry shigeru and kunx are next if they dont do something that helps out within the next week.  

nitnit
Captain

LV Solace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 pm
Chaotix Bluix
LV Solace
As for a member suggestion, perhaps a RP contest? it would breathe life into an all but dead subforum, and possibly life into the guild over all.

Actually, that would be absolutely wonderful if we could put one together, since it would also bring in a lot of role-players to the guild (and I know some of us are really interested in things like that).
Now, I'm not sure how one would go about doing this, but possible...er... incentives could be art for a particular scene or character. This could be done either by commission outside the guild (before we kick things off), or from artists already in the guild willing to lend their services. 3nodding

Well I was thinking either best character, or best starting story. but I guess an art bit would be ok, I would really think of that as a seperate thing. an ar related contest pertaining to the RP section.

EDIT: As A point I can start helping out fairly soon once I get the hang of this summer school thing. so I could begin to design an RP contest now and finish it in a week or so.

EDIT2: I also love design an development, so I could help with that card bit if you wanted help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 am
Send me a PM or an IM if you want more information about the card game.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:39 am
If I do something and give all the credit to Shigeru, can he stay a mod?

Also, my connection seems to be working better. Still no wifi, but I'm going to try and fix that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 pm
nitnit
Busy with epicness? lol. Yeah, sorry that I had to go out and demote 4 of you like that, but you four pretty much disappeared... don't worry shigeru and kunx are next if they dont do something that helps out within the next week.

yes, epicness. to be exact, an epic RP based on Pokemon. plus, i've been working on a bunch of big drawing projects... hehehe >: D but i absolutely understand! i totally did kinda disappear... heh.

but i think i got it! i'm going to try and REVIVE THE RP FORUM!!!!!!! *gaspness*

EDIT: heheheh... looks like someone already has the same idea as me XD  

Mazeyelle

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 pm
Guess you'll have some competition then  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:25 am
I remember back when I first joined the guild.Good times.Gotta love all the e-drama that went on.  

Raike99

LV Solace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:03 pm
I'm willing to work with you Maze, atleast in reviving the RP section, but I'm your rival as far as earning a crew position, that is if I'm even considered. otherwise I'm that "guy" who hopelessly trys to fit in, and think everyone likes "him" but they all hate em.

Also nitnit, I'm liking what I saw, just waiting for a send back on your end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 am
LV Solace
I'm willing to work with you Maze, atleast in reviving the RP section, but I'm your rival as far as earning a crew position, that is if I'm even considered. otherwise I'm that "guy" who hopelessly trys to fit in, and think everyone likes "him" but they all hate em.

Also nitnit, I'm liking what I saw, just waiting for a send back on your end.

hehe, awesome X3

and i could totally pull off an RP art contest! to encourage more people to join the RP X3 i know a ton of people who i'm sure i could get to do commission prizes biggrin that way, we get more RP-ers and more art people to join! biggrin  

Mazeyelle

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm
Mazeyelle
.... i miss my crew spot. ;_; NOW I'M GUNNA EARN IT BACK! WOOT!

...as soon as i figure out a good way how. meh.
If you want a surefire way to gain your crew spot back, revive the Wifi Game. If you can't remember what that was, or weren't here, think RP meets wifi battles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:47 pm
That's a true statement. You could also make it a shoddy game as well xD  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 pm
nitnit
That's a true statement. You could also make it a shoddy game as well xD
Now that you mention it, that might actually be a whole ton easier...

In addition, we could set up our own private server or just use the Smogon one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 pm
GL setting up a shoddy server. If you set one up that was fast and showed up on the registry (of course we could fully customize and whatnot) I'd promote you to VC in a heartbeat xD  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 pm
nitnit
GL setting up a shoddy server. If you set one up that was fast and showed up on the registry (of course we could fully customize and whatnot) I'd promote you to VC in a heartbeat xD
I could do that easy if I didn't have such a cruddy computer... I managed to set up a server on my computer just for testing once, and it was accessible from the Internet. It wasn't the fastest, though, because my comp has low power, and not to mention my computer's also prone to failure every once in a while. All I have to do to get it to show up on the registry is tell Colin to put it there, though.

Anyways, to customize it, I would have to learn Java. Still, that's a week, tops?

I probably will set up a server if I get a good desktop computer with decent specs.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff