Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
EW twilight cover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm
They are not portraying Bella and Edward, so everyone CHILL. Youknow how Hollywood makes everything over the top. Do you really think it would've attracted attention of regular EW readers if it was OUR Bella/Edward? I believe this is an attention grabber to make others interested......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 pm
OK well I think they could have picked someone better for Edward.... I mean he is hot and everything but IDK thats just not really how I pictured him.
User Image

HaruXgoesXM00

alexx1818

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 pm
i think it's a bit unnecessary to have edward's shirt hanging open..and has anyone else noticed that his belt is unbuckled??? last time i checked it was a bit difficult to get him out of his clothes. idk. it's wierd. i like your cover more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:57 pm
.. he looks drugged on the cover. yours is better though.  

papershelf i c i c l e s

InsaneOctopus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:41 pm
Bella = Good
Edward = Not

Too hairy, probably should've picked someone else. I liked Hayden Christansen biggrin And yeah I like yours a lot better....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 pm
Hayden Christansen sucks as an actor. I practically fell asleep when I tried watching Jumper last week.

Still, the EW shot of Robert doesn't do him any justice. However, he is still hot compared to the sorry excuse of guys at my school.

God, why oh why did you make all the good looking guys at my school gay?  

stareyed_in_LA

sky-lights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:28 pm
MY GOD Kristen LOOKS $1000000000000000
BUT Rob..... what a disapointment ...
Allthough .. the way shes holding the apple is kinda akward to the way she is standing .. it looks like he is swaying her but shes just standing there being a rock..but she still looks better than him ... HER FACE OMG!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 am
i think u did very good trying to make it look beta!!!
u did good!!  

Moonlit Scythe

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 am
I cant tell if i like or hate!!!! i mean it looks good at parts but then you look at rob/Edward and its just so weird!!!!!!!!! and then when you look at Kristen/bella she looks more as if she was turned and also a beautiful vampire.... but then again i like the edge to it they made it look like twilight but then again its like the next step of twilight....idk.....but yes he needs to button up his shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 am
it also kinda bugs me how they are looking away from each other.....it also looks kind of awkward  

mitsukakecat

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am
sokrchik18
i think it's a bit unnecessary to have edward's shirt hanging open..and has anyone else noticed that his belt is unbuckled??? last time i checked it was a bit difficult to get him out of his clothes. idk. it's wierd. i like your cover more.

Actually, if you look closer, he just has the buckle of his belt moved to the side and the rest is just hanging instead of being put into the belt loops. Thank God he's not being a TOTAL manwhore. You know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:23 am
His eyes aren't even topaz.
Atleast he's pale?

By the way, I think that cover is funny s**t. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Xenologista

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:21 am
Robert pattinson looks way too old and downright freaky, edward is actually described as "boyish" looking compared to his brothers
Kristen stewart looks too tan and too dressed up, the only way that she can wear a dress is if it's the prom dress  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:10 am
fancy-painted-boats-
i can picture me and my mom walking through the grocery store, and she'll see that magazine and be like "THIS IS WHAT YOUR READING?!" and spray me with holy water or something equally crazy. i hate the cover of this magazine. it makes it look like some stupid cheesy romance novel! aaaugh! and Edward is supposed to be MODEST for god sakes! and whats up with bella?! that doesnt even look like Kristen Stewart!!! AUGGGGH! okay, deep breath, rant is over.
Thats what I thought when I looked at it...I thought they had switched out Kristen but jeez!
And yes....Edward is supposed to be modest and to me....thats modesty in the trash right there....*sighs*....How Hollywood butchers beautiful things.....  

Solar window02

Fifii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:19 pm
I HATE IT!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items