Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
Things other than dragons. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Other adoptables?
  Valenth
  Pokeplushies
  Dinomon
  Flyffables
  Who needs anything but dragons?
View Results

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:46 pm
Sooo, I'm curious about these Valenth things... Does it matter which food you pick? Do certain ones to better, others hurt? I remember I want to watch the levels about half way through, and those always go up, but I never know... And the plushables don't seem to like me. They want me to click here if I want to level, and then yell at me about refreshing, when i just clicked here. Something funky with my browser maybe, cause the last 2 worked earlier, and this time just one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 am
Aldora21
Sooo, I'm curious about these Valenth things... Does it matter which food you pick? Do certain ones to better, others hurt? I remember I want to watch the levels about half way through, and those always go up, but I never know... And the plushables don't seem to like me. They want me to click here if I want to level, and then yell at me about refreshing, when i just clicked here. Something funky with my browser maybe, cause the last 2 worked earlier, and this time just one...

I have heard that different foods will produce different critters. Good vs, neutral vs. evil.
And it does seem that refreshing does mess something up with the leveling on all adoptables but I have no idea what.
But with all other adoptables you are taken to an intermediate page before you can level the critters.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:24 pm
Valenth has picked up a new critter!
And another that seems you need to belong to the forum to get.
*grumbles about Valenth not liking my registration form*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 pm
O.o I would take one... but I need some help, I know there is a way to make signature shorter, but I don't know how... (no place for this... thing XD)  

Vissena

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:35 pm
Vissena
O.o I would take one... but I need some help, I know there is a way to make signature shorter, but I don't know how... (no place for this... thing XD)

You can store the critters here until you figure it out. That is essentially why I made this place, to store my critters. Then I thought you could add yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:38 pm
Can I? nice :3
But which to choose... priti things :3

Bang, critical error -__-  

Vissena

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Vissena

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Oo...................Nice. And the one that says special I think is only accessible to those who belong to the forum.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Vissena

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 pm
Hm... I was to stupid to register before adopt XD wonder what now...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 pm
Vissena
Hm... I was to stupid to register before adopt XD wonder what now...

*shrugs*
Same here. I just want the little critters to reach Omega (final) form.
Last post on previous page has some examples.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Vissena

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:06 pm
I looked for limit ones... It's seems something like guilds, U have to prove that u r worth enough to have this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:14 am
Vissena
Can I? nice :3
But which to choose... priti things :3

Bang, critical error -__-

Oh, and by the way you might get errors sometimes when trying to feed your pets. It seems that Valenth is run off someone's private server and it wasn't built to handle the popularity of Valenth. So it occasionally locks up.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm
To be honest, BD, I got into Valenth when you posted them somewheres. lol.

So here's mine.

I kinda adopted before I registered, and then I didn't have the heart to just leave the little critters after I registered, so I have double. sweatdrop

Although, I do have two different ones in each set.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!

I don't know how to make it pretty and less space-consuming. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:43 pm
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma

So here's mine.

I kinda adopted before I registered, and then I didn't have the heart to just leave the little critters after I registered, so I have double. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!

Thanks Maha! I can make them pretty, don't worry.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 pm
bd004
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma

So here's mine.

Thanks Maha! I can make them pretty, don't worry.

=D YAY!!

This is actually copy pasta from my profile. sweatdrop  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas