Music Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Triste

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:24 am
WellzY
Well I probably wouldn't go that far either, but they are unique, they have good melody and I enjoy some of their songs. And to me, that's all that matters. 3nodding

'course. It's not like I have nothing to do that I'd force random people over the internet to listen to something else. xp

Magnus Ignatius
Give me my rock and give it to me hard, classic or nu. I do really care, just aslong as it has a great bass line, brilliant lyrics or melodic guitar solos.

Check out L'arc~en~Ciel if you haven't already. They have just about all of the above.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:25 am
all our comments are so diverse. It's orsm... smile

homg...new HIM cd in...*counts on fingers* 6 days! am so excited...

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:28 am
Triste
WellzY
Well I probably wouldn't go that far either, but they are unique, they have good melody and I enjoy some of their songs. And to me, that's all that matters. 3nodding

'course. It's not like I have nothing to do that I'd force random people over the internet to listen to something else. xp

Oh I know I wasn't implying that you were, I was just beign impassioned.

Ethuil - CoB babeh. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:29 am
WellzY
Triste
WellzY

Oh I know I wasn't implying that you were, I was just beign impassioned.

Ethuil - CoB babeh. xd

CoB? Im so lost. I think I left my brain in the library on friday. xp  

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:30 am
ethuil

Children of Bodom. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:34 am
WellzY
ethuil

oh dear lord i cant believe i forgot that. was rockign out to them in the car on the way to the airport this arvy. windows down, hair blwoing everywhere. My poor step dad thort i was having a fit...  

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:36 am
triste
Magnus Ignatius
Give me my rock and give it to me hard, classic or nu. I do really care, just aslong as it has a great bass line, brilliant lyrics or melodic guitar solos.

Check out L'arc~en~Ciel if you haven't already. They have just about all of the above.
i might have to one day

i have such a long list of bands to check out i am pretty sure i will not get through it ever  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:36 am
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

oh dear lord i cant believe i forgot that. was rockign out to them in the car on the way to the airport this arvy. windows down, hair blwoing everywhere. My poor step dad thort i was having a fit...

I luuuuuuuurvs Children of Bodom, and I'm going to see them in November; I can't wait.  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:37 am
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

I luuuuuuuurvs Children of Bodom, and I'm going to see them in November; I can't wait.
talk2hand *jealousy*
Although, I can't really complain. I did see Nightwish in april...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:39 am
Awwww, I missed Nightwish; I could've seen them too. And I could've seen In Flames which I sadly missed as well. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:42 am
WellzY
Awwww, I missed Nightwish; I could've seen them too. And I could've seen In Flames which I sadly missed as well. sweatdrop

Nightwish were amazing. Her voice is so strong she barely needed the microphone. I'm missing the used and funeral for a friend next month...sooo upset. crying would have sold my soul to see them...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:45 am
ethuil
WellzY

Nightwish were amazing. Her voice is so strong she barely needed the microphone. I'm missing the used and funeral for a friend next month...sooo upset. crying would have sold my soul to see them...

I would've liked to see The Used, but I'm not a huge fan so I didn't think it would be worth it; there'd be someone else who would appreciate it more. Plus, lack of funds most likely.  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:52 am
System Of A Down and Incubus are great live. I have seen both and loved it. Incubus feed of the crowd and just go nuts. System feed the crowd with their energy and go nuts.

Lots of nuts.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:57 am
I hate SoaD. mad  

WellzY
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:01 am
WellzY
I hate SoaD. mad
gonk  
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]