Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Hertax

Hilarious Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:57 am
He took a step back, scared. sand swirled around him as his defense mechanisms kicked in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 am
Lorelai giggled as she saw a boy step away from the bush. "So the eyes b'long to you! I knew bushes didn't have eyes, that'd just be silly." She grinned and clapped her hands in delight as she saw the sand. "Oh, you can control sand? That's neat! I can turn into animals. Here, watch this!" Without waiting for a reply, she morphed into a wolf cub and stayed like that for a few moments before changing back to her original form. "I'm called Lori. What's your name?"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Hertax

Hilarious Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 pm
"g-gaara..." he said, taking another step back. the sand swirled faster around him, in response to his distress.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Lorelai blinked owlishly at him and asked in astonishment, "Golly. You're not 'fraid of little ol' me are ya?" Utterly bewildered, she scratched an ear while trying to figure out what she could've done to frighten him before coming to the conclusion that even he couldn't accept a shapeshifter. She heaved a sad heavy sigh, turned in the direction she'd found the apple tree and sadly mumbled, "Sorry I bothered ya." Slowly and dejectedly, she headed back to the tree and sat forlornly with her back against the trunk. "That's what I get for tryin' to make friends." She sighed and wrapped her arms around her legs with her chin on her knees as she stared at a stray acorn between her sandals a random squirrel had dropped.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:27 pm
Kakashi and little Shikamaru walked through the woods and stumbled upon Gaara's gourd. "That's Gaara's," Shika said, yawning. Kakashi nodded and picked up the gourd. "This means that Gaara at least got hit by the same jutsu that you and the others did. He should be around here someplace," he said, shouldering Gaara's gourd. "You're not tired, are you?" Shikamaru looked up at Kakashi. "I may be in the body of a six year old but my IQ is really high for someone of my 'age'. Don't treat me like a little kid all the time," he ordered. Kakashi blinked and said, "I keep forgetting that, Shikamaru. Sorry. Come on, let's find Gaara." They wandered around the woods, following a small trail of sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Lorelai felt terribly lonely sitting under a tree by herself. She gave a small sniff as a tear rolled down her nose and plopped onto the head of her favorite stuffed dog, Baxter. To ease her loneliness, she talked to the toy. Stuffed animals made wonderful listeners. "Why doesn't anyone like me, Bax? I can't help bein' different. Tom likes me, but he's too busy to play with me. I wish I could find that boy I saw earlier, but I'm 'fraid I'll scare'im again. Guess nobody likes a shapeshifter 'cept my brother Tom." She cried softly as tears rolled down her cheeks and nose as she buried her face in Baxter's soft fur.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:09 am
Shikamaru, who had been walking around half asleep like normal, looked up. "Kakashi-sensei, I think I hear someone crying over there," he said, pointing to his left. Kakashi looked in that direction. "I hear it too. Alright, Shikamaru, let's go." He picked Shika up so they could move faster and headed towards the sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 am
"What...happened?" Hinata asked herself as she looked around and noticed that everything was much larger than herself. She tried to stand up and walk, but that only lasted a few seconds before she landed on her butt. Her eyes welled up with tears as she began to cry.
Natsume, who was standing next to Hinata, wrapped her tiny baby arms around Hinata until she stopped crying. "Come on, Hinata. Let's find some friends. We need all the help we can get, if we want to be normal again!" Natsume proclaimed.
They made little distance as they searched for others.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Lorelai continued to cry, secretly wishing Gaara would come find her and ask to be her friend once he saw she meant no harm.

((Sorry folks, I've been waiting for rmbdntmsswthme to post. I've given up on him for the time being. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 pm
Kyo Aizawa stood up and looked around to see everything much larger than usual. "Eh...what happened??" She looked at her hands and feet to see that she was age 4. User Image
She started to walk, until she got picked up by Tsunade. "Tsu-Tsunade-sama...." Tsunade gave a hard smile. "Kyo-san. Now that you're a child, you shouldn't be wandering around like that." she said smiling. Kyo blinked and nodded. "But you really shouldn't treat me like a kid, put me down." Tsunade laughed and put her down. "I think I heard crying..." Kyo said, running in the direction she heard it from. Tsunade nodded and followed Kyo, a blank expression on her face. Kyo smiled, but then tripped over a rock and did a face-plant. She sat up and she herself, began to cry.  

Yuuki96

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:48 pm
"Ahhhhh What has happened?! I have become shorter." Lee said as he looked at his surroundings. He looked in the mirror. "I have become more youthful than before! I must go find the others and show them the power of youth!" Lee started running through the street looking for everyone.

Naruto sat up from under the tree he was sleeping in. What happened? Why does everything seem bigger? Naruto thought in confusion as he stood up. He walked over to the lake nearby and looked at his reflection. "AAAHHH WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Tsunade thought for a moment. "Kyo-san, quickly! Right down EVERYTHING in your brain onto this scroll, so when the side-affect kicks in, you can read it and remember everything," she said. Kyo smiled. "Haii!" she said, taking out a pencil. She scratched down every single thing she knew, which took her around 3 minutes because she was able to remember everything. "Done," Kyo said. Tsunade smiled. "Okay

Her original form, age 16: User Image  

Yuuki96

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:03 pm
Lorelai had given up looking for someone to be her friend for the moment, afraid of getting yet another rejection. She hugged her stuffed dog closer to her as she continued to sob to herself, silently wondering where Gaara was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Kakashi soon came upon the source of the sound. "It looks like a little girl," said Kakashi. He put Shikamaru down. "I'll go first Sensei," Shika told Kakashi before stepping from the bushes. "Hi. I'm Shikamaru. Why are you crying?  

Ryu of the Sands

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 pm
Kyo took out her favorite cap, it was black and had the word 'Shinobi' on it. She tied her her in a bun and put the cap over to make herself look like a boy. She pulled off her skirt to show that there was a pair of shorts underneath, then pulled the ribbon off her shirt. Tsunade gave a surprised look. "This cheers me up," Kyo said in a well-done boyish tone of voice. She walked to the csoft crying she heard earlier and found a girl sitting at a tree crying. She silently motione for Tsunade to go away. She nodded and walked off. Kyo walked up the the girl and asked,"Why are you crying?" in the boy voice.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff