25%  [ 3 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:49 pm
Morpheus114
yeah, thats right. NINJA SUCK. rorouni kenshin could kick even kakashis a** any day.

you moron a chidori can easily take out kenshin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:41 am
LIN GAI
Morpheus114
yeah, thats right. NINJA SUCK. rorouni kenshin could kick even kakashis a** any day.

you moron a chidori can easily take out kenshin

Agree. 3nodding  

Rebirth Project

Death_Omen19

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:31 pm
sorry but no Naruto would so win  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:32 pm
are you not reading my other posts or something?! IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS MY BROTHER STOP FLAMING ME AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!  

[Morpheus]

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:42 pm
we got that were not realy flaming you were just flaming this topic and your brother stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:31 am
LIN GAI
we got that were not realy flaming you were just flaming this topic and your brother stare

well, he's not on this guild so thats kinda stupid to be flaming him. do notice, it was on my name that he did it.  

[Morpheus]

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:21 pm
im sorry i was being sarcastic no offence though stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:42 pm
Morpheus114
hahahhahha!!!!
Rurouni Kinshin could kick Naruto's little ninja a**!
and Kakashi would pwn him. But then again, so would Akira, Bon, or Kyo from Samurai Deeper. (and Muramasa when he was well) Kenshin may be at the limit of human ability, but the 4 emps are beyind it, that's why Kenshin is a bit more realistic than Naruto or SDK.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:43 pm
Death_Omen19
sorry but no Naruto would so win
the +3 years naruto would, but before that Kenshin would pwn.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:46 pm
Morpheus114
cpt_morgan
im SURE his brother got a hold your computer. *doubts* anyway ninja were sent as assassains against samurai so so, i think they're both cool. they just have differnet codes of honor they follow and different skills. now a ninja verses a pirate....@_o i wonder that outcome. ninja

first thing. i'm not lying. my brother seriously did that. second. the pirate MIGHT beat the ninja if the pirate had a gun on him.
Kenshin beat a gun, I'm sure a high level chunnin could.  

liz_bliz_inc

[Morpheus]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:28 am
liz_bliz
Morpheus114
cpt_morgan
im SURE his brother got a hold your computer. *doubts* anyway ninja were sent as assassains against samurai so so, i think they're both cool. they just have differnet codes of honor they follow and different skills. now a ninja verses a pirate....@_o i wonder that outcome. ninja

first thing. i'm not lying. my brother seriously did that. second. the pirate MIGHT beat the ninja if the pirate had a gun on him.
Kenshin beat a gun, I'm sure a high level chunnin could.

chunin only has on r in it. not two.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:29 am
LIN GAI
im sorry i was being sarcastic no offence though stare

it's just a little annoying when all these idiots are flaming me even though i did nothing.  

[Morpheus]

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:23 pm
Morpheus114
sorry my brother got on my name when i had to leave the computer for a minute to do chores. sorry bout that

Honestly, sometimes people are so immature. *sigh* I would hate it if my sister did something like that.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff